ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Duke

Except for officiating he means....... at Duke the zebras giveth plenty yet none is earned lol.....

except..... will these big shots be too cool to flop.... hmmm I wonder??

Is that you coach Calipari?

you guys get all the calls... own it. in the 90's with Pitino and C.M Newton having all the NCAA connections... we got a fudge ton of calls and no calls... and I loved it... wish we had the power to get that back lol

you guys get all the calls... own it. in the 90's with Pitino and C.M Newton having all the NCAA connections... we got a fudge ton of calls and no calls... and I loved it... wish we had the power to get that back lol
Does Duke get some calls? For sure. Does every good program get some calls? If you pay attention, they sure do. I’m will give credit to the players and coaches for working hard and earning it. Just like those 90’s UK teams earned the success they had.

Reactions: Quavarius
Hell. You’re still getting them. Just ask A&M.

no where close to the same level......... back in the 90's.. that PJ getting his head swatted at the end of the UF game not only gets a foul but also a flagrant for hitting the players head.....

We've been getting a good whistle at times this year... the vermont game... every SEC game outside of @USC and home to UF... to the point I think its all just playing the point spread..... this year we stink so the refs need to help us to get to the point spread at times and in really good years they need to screw us to get down to the point spread.... but thats just a working theory

Duke being a private school not having to submit to open records requests probably helping them out a bit with recruiting

Sounds like Duke isnt done... fast-rising McDonalds AA PF EJ Montgomery might be joining the four guys already committed. Picked up a bevy of crystal ball picks just in the last day or two (Rowe, Lykins, Slater) and a number of insiders are hinting that it might already be done. Duke could use some high-talent inside help, with only Bolden, DeLaurier (not really a big) and Vrankovic (a 3 star recruit) expected to return to man the 5.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/EJ-Montgomery-at-Wheeler-183718/CurrentExpertPredictions

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT