ADVERTISEMENT

JMU will send Duke home on Sunday

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
Even as the resident Duke Homer I can’t see us winning this game. JMU too hungry were mental midgets.

Cooper Flagg and Khaman Malauch are coming next year though. If we get McCain back, Duke will absolutely demolish everyone.

the resident Duke Homer I can’t see us winning this game. JMU too hungry were mental midgets.

Cooper Flagg and Khaman Malauch are coming next year though. If we get McCain back, Duke will absolutely demolish everyone.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Uk will meet you at the rim.

Yeah, any win beyond yesterday is gravy on my expectations. I genuinely can’t imagine this team playing Houston’s physicality

Too much finesse on this team, not enough grit. I'd be content with winning one more game. My expectations aren't too great, which is nice, because a loss won't be crushing.

If we're able to face Houston, I certainly wouldn't like our odds. One thing that might go in our favor, however, is the fact that Houston is now limited to 2 bigs, Javier Francis and J'Wan Roberts. Tuggle had a season-ending injury a few weeks ago. And Roberts has been banged up. Getting those bigs in foul trouble could be huge in a potential matchup. Shead is a monster, though. He'd wreak havoc on our guards. It'd be a rough shooting night.

Reactions: tw3301
I have JMU in the S16 in my bracket, but I had them beating Vermont tomorrow, not Puke.

Even as the resident Duke Homer I can’t see us winning this game. JMU too hungry were mental midgets.

I picked them(JMU) to the SW 16 on every bracket I have(6)----Have them in the E8 once. Theyre a very good team----that IMO, was severely underseeded.

I picked them(JMU) to the SW 16 on every bracket I have(6)----Have them in the E8 once. Theyre a very good team----that IMO, was severely underseeded.
Yeah, we're toast. I don't know wtf happened to Filipowski... 37 minutes Friday and 1 shot that didn't go in.

Did not exoect this....Duke insane from deep----Especially McCain. 6-6.

Yikes.

Reactions: tw3301
He played 37 minutes and shot the ball once. It did not go into the basket. Also Duke isn't good.
Damn....No need today with Jared "Lucas the Rifle Man" McCain go all Steph Curry

Really, that was Blakes' fault for being an idiot. Should have just been a regular foul.

Another terrible hot take by @bignish

He’s not smart enough to make this a reverse jinx either. He legit believed it
I felt JMU would/could beat them. Good basketball team. Duke just shot lights out---especially McCain.

We will score 45 points total next game. Let's go Aggies.

Duke has reached their ceiling. At this point, let them play the best teams left and see how it plays out.

Actually, OP was right. JMU did send Duke home today. They'll fly back to Durham, NC, then later this week they'll fly out to Dallas for the South Regional.

ADVERTISEMENT