ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC

**** being a homer, they're not good, they haven't been good all year. Onto next season.
Agreed, I’m hoping we make a miracle Sweet 16 run to save face but I’d be shocked.

@kyjeff1 pretend like you guys have been there when y’all make the Final 4.

Duke’s going to have Cooper Flagg and Malauch the best player to compete me out of Africa.

We’re going to own college basketball next year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This team is a joke. Someone needs to be a Duke homer and I’m trying to play that role but this team is a bunch of soft ass losers.

Bet your life savings on Duke to lose in the 1st round. Become rich.

Congrats Kentucky or UNC or whoever on the national title. Most likely UConn again.

I hate life.

LMFAO. It's hilarious how you go from one extreme to the other every month.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
@kyjeff1 pretend like you guys have been there when y’all make the Final 4.

Duke’s going to have Cooper Flagg and Malauch the best player to compete me out of Africa.

We’re going to own college basketball next year.
You're doing it again.

Heck, duke has all the pieces this year and they're sputtering due to lack of effort.

Cooper Flagg is going to be great, but don't think opponents are going to just lay down and let him do whatever.

Also, Scheyer is still fairly new at this, he’s intelligent as hell and if I'm being honest, I like the guy, but he's still very green at this and there's a ton of weight on his shoulders. He'll get it, but don't be surprised if you see the same issues next year.

You're doing it again.

Heck, duke has all the pieces this year and they're sputtering due to lack of effort.

Cooper Flagg is going to be great, but don't think opponents are going to just lay down and let him do whatever.

Also, Scheyer is still fairly new at this, he’s intelligent as hell and if I'm being honest, I like the guy, but he's still very green at this and there's a ton of weight on his shoulders. He'll get it, but don't be surprised if you see the same issues next year.

Cooper Flagg gonna get his shit pushed in by 24 year old men

This isn’t Coach K in the 90s. This isnt Coach K with one and dones. This is post Covid with unlimited transfers and Jon Scheyer . Duke isn’t even playing in the same league right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
Cooper Flagg gonna get his shit pushed in by 24 year old men

This isn’t Coach K in the 90s. This isnt Coach K with one and dones. This is post Covid with unlimited transfers and Jon Scheyer . Duke isn’t even playing in the same league right now.
Yeah, college ball is just different right now. What worked just 5 years ago, no longer works.

You have to be ultra elite at something to win, if you aren't, you can get picked off by anybody. We are seeing a lot more upsets now… big ones.

I think Duke has great talent and they're sound at most aspects of the game, but they refuse to play with great effort, or physicality. North Carolina really exposed them, but I think we have all (minus Bignish) seen the missing ingredients for quite some time.

Thing is, most of the ACC isn’t good enough to expose duke the way NC did, but now that NCST did what they did, Scheyer better do something to flip the script before the NCAAT starts, or it's going to be a very early exit.

I'm not sure Flagg can fix what's wrong. It’s an effort thing.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Here at the Grove Park Inn if any of you Carolina/Duke Fans want to come hang. Probably the best chance you’ll get.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT