ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Duke

Idiot? Takes a lot of balls to say you love your home state but choose an out of state school. I guess Bowen scared him away because he knew he wouldn't be the big fish.
Doesn't mean he doesn't love the state. Just means he doesn't love Clemson...And why are you so mad? Thought you were a USC fan?

Oh, wait.........You actually thought he was going to USC?

Laughing

Reactions: pisgah101
I hope he snaps both Achilles in his first practice. Love e your home state my ass. He picked Duke because he is a bitch and can't lead a team without other stars.

stay-classy.jpg

That was supposed to say “tonight” not “today”. I was laughing so hard I guess I just didn’t pay attention to what I typed.

No doubt. You were cracking yourself up I'm sure. I'm happy for you.

Ya we going undefeated lol sorry Wildrats and Tarholes he must not like cheating!!!

What's crazy to me is Zion set his announcement date not knowing where he was going and that he wasn't really considering UK. I thought this was a UK/Clemson battle with Clemson leading.

Mods do your job and ban jackrabbit it's against the rules to threaten children on this site. Dude is beyond a POS imo! Zion is a kid and you're saying all this disgusting stuff about him?! Can't wait until he becomes POY and wins a title for Duke and you cry yourself to sleep in your moms basement you scumbag.

Reactions: pisgah101
I hope he snaps both Achilles in his first practice. Love e your home state my ass. He picked Duke because he is a bitch and can't lead a team without other stars.

Dude. You need to go take a deep dive into a shallow pool. Wishing injury on a kid because he wanted to come play for the greatest ever?? You’re a bitch.

Idiot? Takes a lot of balls to say you love your home state but choose an out of state school. I guess Bowen scared him away because he knew he wouldn't be the big fish.

Yeah, Bowen’s overwhelming talent scared him away towards the most talented FR class in history. Yeah, Zion is scared.

What's crazy to me is Zion set his announcement date not knowing where he was going and that he wasn't really considering UK. I thought this was a UK/Clemson battle with Clemson leading.

Told folks Zion wasn’t going to UK after he visited Duke. Should’ve listened.

All I know is K is trying to set himself up to win as much as possible for the "Legacy". If they don't get a title in Derm this year or next does the "Brotherhood" go to a more consistent and stable roster make up with less one and done's going forward?

All I know is K is trying to set himself up to win as much as possible for the "Legacy". If they don't get a title in Derm this year or next does the "Brotherhood" go to a more consistent and stable roster make up with less one and done's going forward?

Seems like this is a dig but failed miserably.

Mods do your job and ban jackrabbit it's against the rules to threaten children on this site. Dude is beyond a POS imo! Zion is a kid and you're saying all this disgusting stuff about him?! Can't wait until he becomes POY and wins a title for Duke and you cry yourself to sleep in your moms basement you scumbag.
A little ambitious here.

I mean based on talent. Last year , this year , and next year should at the very least yield FF's every year.
There is an argument that could be made for that. Even if this year or next year doesn’t yield a title, as long as K is there he is always going to recruit the best players that will for at Duke. He has always done that. I also suspect with the draft eligibility rules change looming, the OAD era will be over. That will change things for those getting those guys.

Reactions: Quavarius
There is an argument that could be made for that. Even if this year or next year doesn’t yield a title, as long as K is there he is always going to recruit the best players that will for at Duke. He has always done that. I also suspect with the draft eligibility rules change looming, the OAD era will be over. That will change things for those getting those guys.
I think his teams are better when they have more year to year roster stability. Specifically defensively.

Who plays what position?
Barrett at SG
Reddish at SF
Zion at PF?

I would assume so, with Javin or Bolden as a big. The Jones kid as PG. K is good at spacing so in terms of driving that team would be very good. No idea how any of them shoot (besides Zion, who doesn't shoot well). I don't know about their bench either. For the first time he may actually have a legit reason to use the depth excuse. They'll be good. I really like what UNC is going to have next year as well. I think UNC will be back to being a legit contender next year, especially if Felton ever figures out how to play the game.

No decent player in there right mind wants to play for Martin

Reddish and Jones can both shoot the three (Jones is a bit more consistent). While Barrett isn't known for the three, he isn't bad with it.

Reddish and Jones can both shoot the three (Jones is a bit more consistent). While Barrett isn't known for the three, he isn't bad with it.
I think starting line up next year could look like this
1. Jones
2. Reddish
3. Barrett
4. Williamson
5. Bolden or DeLaurier

1. Jones
2. Reddish
3. Barrett
4. Williamson
5. Bolden or DeLaurier

That seems to be the consensus. I know people are having this pie-in-the-sky fantasy about Carter or Trent coming back, but there is no way. The only thing I could see changing is Vernon Carey coming on board early, which would not surprise me at all, with the way things have gone...

I would assume so, with Javin or Bolden as a big. The Jones kid as PG. K is good at spacing so in terms of driving that team would be very good. No idea how any of them shoot (besides Zion, who doesn't shoot well). I don't know about their bench either. For the first time he may actually have a legit reason to use the depth excuse. They'll be good. I really like what UNC is going to have next year as well. I think UNC will be back to being a legit contender next year, especially if Felton ever figures out how to play the game.
Reddish and Jones are pretty solid shooters. Barrett and Zion are still developing in that area. Barrett has improved. You are correct in the spacing part though. All four of the incoming freshman are very good at getting in to the paint. Space the D out and let them create.

1. Jones
2. Reddish
3. Barrett
4. Williamson
5. Bolden or DeLaurier
IMO that's the lineup with Bolden starting. Javin, O'Connell, and Goldwire getting a majority of the bench minutes plus Robinson, White, and Vrank getting a few.

As excited as I am about the class next year, I think that when its all said and done this years class will be remembered as the better class. Hopefully that means good things for this year and next.

That seems to be the consensus. I know people are having this pie-in-the-sky fantasy about Carter or Trent coming back, but there is no way. The only thing I could see changing is Vernon Carey coming on board early, which would not surprise me at all, with the way things have gone...
I was actually one of those that thought Trent could be back, but he’s really improving so we will see. Carter will definitely be gone.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT