ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC

I think it is going to depend on which Filipowski shows up. He was basically a no show vs State, so he may actually show up tonight. I think Roach an McCain are going to get theirs. If unc plays as well offensively as they did last time, it will be tough.

Not terribly confident, but think Duke pulls away late after both teams trade blows.

Reactions: bignish
I'm hoping my Heels win but I'm not counting on it. duke get's payback in this one and the good guys will take the rubber match in the ACC tournament final.

Reactions: bignish
Exactly what I expect from a dude that chose to wear #30 because it was Scheyer's number. 😂

I’m always amazed at the energy Cameron indoor brings. Wish Rupp would do that.

A whole arena of pent up virgin frustration by a bunch of nerds.
Anthony Edwards Comedy GIF

So Duke fans throwing things at UNC players. Is this something Scheyer will address after the game as dangerous and something Bilas will say should land you in jail or is only court storming justification for comments? Maybe Scheyer should start with saying, 'When are we going to address throwing things at players? That's what I'm most concerned about right now.'

So Duke fans throwing things at UNC players. Is this something Scheyer will address after the game as dangerous and something Bilas will say should land you in jail or is only court storming justification for comments?
I didn't see what you are talking about. And I am not saying that I approve of it. But at least it would show that there are some passionate Duke fans who can't stand losing to unc. Unlike the lack of passion from the players.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I didn't see what you are talking about. And I am not saying that I approve of it. But at least it would show that there are some passionate Duke fans who can't stand losing to unc. Unlike the lack of passion from the players.

Ha, yeah, I'm just messing around mostly. They were throwing water at the players and the players were talking **** so it doesn't bother me. Mainly just having fun with it.

But, to your point, I think this is why it would benefit Scheyer more to mix in portal guys with his elite level talent. But again, though to turn down that talent. Look at why UNC won tonight though. Ryan and Ingram are tired of losing and are wildly passionate about playing in games like this.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Saw this on twitter. The 2 games vs duke this year they've only led for 16 seconds. That's crazy.
The 14 point differential is pretty surprising when you consider the fact that unc dominated the tempo in both games. Duke was unable to sustain any kind of momentum in 80 minutes of basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT