ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

Because "no comment" generally makes you look guilty. I know that I'd deny it if it weren't true. Doesn't take long to say "there's no truth to this whatsoever" and walk away.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/heat-check/article201742199.html

Q used to try that same argument concerning Derek Rose
he completely changed that mindset with Lance Thomas

a smart man once said
if you are innocent keep your mouth shut
if you are guilty keep your damn mouth shut

Q used to try that same argument concerning Derek Rose
he completely changed that mindset with Lance Thomas

a smart man once said
if you are innocent keep your mouth shut
if you are guilty keep your damn mouth shut

He wasn’t being questioned by the police.

Regardless, it’s beside the point. What’s a reasonable explanation for it? If a reasonable explanation doesn’t exist, then we can only assume it’s true. KU sure as hell wouldn’t be getting the benefit of the doubt from you guys in that situation.

He wasn’t being questioned by the police.

Regardless, it’s beside the point. What’s a reasonable explanation for it? If a reasonable explanation doesn’t exist, then we can only assume it’s true. KU sure as hell wouldn’t be getting the benefit of the doubt from you guys in that situation.

there was a FBI investigation going on
why would any sane person say anything regardless of guilt or innocence

Yeah it does. You eat, sleep and breathe UNC. Your day wouldn’t be whole without you mentioning your rivals. Keep doing you Filly Phil.
Is that why I rarely post on this anymore.

But I see you are here all the time with your same sad defense of the indefensible.

Kind of hard to ignore. The hypocrisy of your fan base is comical.

Your obsession is comical and creepy. You can’t ignore UNC because it’s who you are. UNC owns your punk ass and you validate it every day with your posts and thoughts. You’re like that dude who drinks an 18 pack a day but claims he doesn’t have a problem. Laughing

A $30,000 dinner?
Close.

According to new details released by Yahoo! Sports this morning, former Kentucky player Bam Adebayo once had a meal that totaled $102.68 with a sports agent.

The significance of this meeting is how seemingly insignificant it was. It was dinner; a good dinner, but not some glitzy wining and dining. There is no evidence of bags of cash or new cars or anything you might see in a movie. There is no suggestion Pina was steering Adebayo to any school (he was uncommitted at the time but later attended the University of Kentucky for the 2016-17 season before becoming a first-round draft pick of the Miami Heat). Adebayo never even signed with ASM.

The report details the dinner:

At the Melting Pot that night, the three, according to the documents, would order three of the limited edition “Summer Seafood Catch Entree,” adding four extra “succulent” crab claws. Someone had a cranberry juice. The bill came to $89.68, and at 9:43 p.m. Pina felt their server, Abbie, had done her job well enough to merit a tip of $18, or just over 20 percent.

3b21bc996924b728c94929c7366746d8

Your obsession is comical and creepy. You can’t ignore UNC because it’s who you are. UNC owns your punk ass and you validate it every day with your posts and thoughts. You’re like that dude who drinks an 18 pack a day but claims he doesn’t have a problem. Laughing
You post on here more than I do and it is always the same.

So a rival school cheats and gets away with it and I disagree and point it out is not ok?

Ever post about Duke or State or ignore the admission of your schools heating by people who know far more than you?

Close.

According to new details released by Yahoo! Sports this morning, former Kentucky player Bam Adebayo once had a meal that totaled $102.68 with a sports agent.

The significance of this meeting is how seemingly insignificant it was. It was dinner; a good dinner, but not some glitzy wining and dining. There is no evidence of bags of cash or new cars or anything you might see in a movie. There is no suggestion Pina was steering Adebayo to any school (he was uncommitted at the time but later attended the University of Kentucky for the 2016-17 season before becoming a first-round draft pick of the Miami Heat). Adebayo never even signed with ASM.

The report details the dinner:

At the Melting Pot that night, the three, according to the documents, would order three of the limited edition “Summer Seafood Catch Entree,” adding four extra “succulent” crab claws. Someone had a cranberry juice. The bill came to $89.68, and at 9:43 p.m. Pina felt their server, Abbie, had done her job well enough to merit a tip of $18, or just over 20 percent.

What does this have to do with what we’ve been talking about again?

Yeah it does. You eat, sleep and breathe UNC. Your day wouldn’t be whole without you mentioning your rivals. Keep doing you Filly Phil.

You comment about UK everyday. Does that mean you’re obsessed with UK???

UK fan mentions “UNC fraud” and we are obsessed with UNc.

UNc fans mention Calipari but they’re not obsessed with UK.

RollLaugh

UK fan mentions “UNC fraud” and we are obsessed with UNc.

UNc fans mention Calipari but they’re not obsessed with UK.

RollLaugh

Not all UK fans but you Scotty, by a mile. Like your Duke homie, you can’t help yourself. Getting banned from THR twice did a number on you.

You post on here more than I do and it is always the same.

So a rival school cheats and gets away with it and I disagree and point it out is not ok?

Ever post about Duke or State or ignore the admission of your schools heating by people who know far more than you?

Now you don’t post a lot but you respond to me. Like I said before you keep validating my point every time you mention UNC. I may not know it all but I know your fairy ass is obsessed with UNC but it’s old news. And to answer your last point we won’t admit to nothing, that’s been our attitude from the beginning so with that stay mad, angry or whatever it is that’s wrong with you and our reply will be the same.

Now you don’t post a lot but you respond to me. Like I said before you keep validating my point every time you mention UNC. I may not know it all but I know your fairy ass is obsessed with UNC but it’s old news. And to answer your last point we won’t admit to nothing, that’s been our attitude from the beginning so with that stay mad, angry or whatever it is that’s wrong with you and our reply will be the same.
Except Carol Folt, the Chancellor at the time said it was an academic and athletic scandal. But I am sure you know more than her huh?

hopefully louville gets the death penalty and the acc kicks them out. would love to watch that dumpster program burn.

Except Carol Folt, the Chancellor at the time said it was an academic and athletic scandal. But I am sure you know more than her huh?

I do know this. You can’t/won’t accept the end result and that’s why you are who you are.

smh. It's completely worthless to spend the time. I'm just glad we're on a national board where ppl can spot complete utter trash coming off ppl's fingertips.

I guess you missed the point. Didn't think it was that complicated.

We were talking about the alleged $30,000 loan. No one was discussing, or cares about, his lunch bill.

I guess you missed the point. Didn't think it was that complicated.

We were talking about the alleged $30,000 loan. No one was discussing, or cares about, his lunch bill.

You threw me off with "30K dinner." o_O

Anyway, I understand the deflection from being a headliner on this tour of FBI Investigation Shit. You're reaching and you know you're reaching by using so much innuendo, assumptions, hyperbole and hearsay.

Good luck with your day with the NCAA. I've said many times I hope KU comes out better than ever afterwards. Hard to do much worse. Winking

You threw me off with "30K dinner." o_O

Anyway, I understand the deflection from being a headliner on this tour of FBI Investigation Shit. You're reaching and you know you're reaching by using so much innuendo, assumptions, hyperbole and hearsay.

Good luck with your day with the NCAA. I've said many times I hope KU comes out better than ever afterwards. Hard to do much worse. Winking

Ah, so THIS is what you meant by complete and utter trash posts. Now it's clear. Laughing

Where's the reach, btw? A document seized by the FBI shows a $30k "bad loan" to Bam. Are you saying it's reaching to assume that Bam was paid 30 grand?

Ah, so THIS is what you meant by complete and utter trash posts. Now it's clear. Laughing

Where's the reach, btw? A document seized by the FBI shows a $30k "bad loan" to Bam. Are you saying it's reaching to assume that Bam was paid 30 grand?
It's been document as bad load (on their stuff labeled BAM), UK was never tied to what anyone might have gave him in HS. It clearly wasn't on any wire taps. Maybe the NCAA can figure it out and put it to rest for you, but nothing is tied to UK. Unlike some other schools, hence the lashing out deflections.

And just so we're clear... never say 30k dinner? That's White House level shit.

I hate going in circles, so again, I hope KU does fine with the NCAA. I have zero doubt UK, Duke, UNC and IU will not be brought up at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunningRamel
It's been document as bad load (on their stuff labeled BAM), UK was never tied to what anyone might have gave him in HS. It clearly wasn't on any wire taps. Maybe the NCAA can figure it out and put it to rest for you, but nothing is tied to UK. Unlike some other schools, hence the lashing out deflections.

And just so we're clear... never say 30k dinner? That's White House level shit.

I hate going in circles, so again, I hope KU does fine with the NCAA. I have zero doubt UK, Duke, UNC and IU will not be brought up at all.

It doesn't really matter what they knew or didn't know. If he took 30 grand, he shouldn't have been eligible. And it's clearly likely that he was paid.

You know what was on wiretap and text? Merl Code and Gassnola pointing the finger specifically at Kentucky. The only reaching here is from your side.

get your facts straight
it does not say a bad loan "to" Bam
it says "bad loan" with Bam's name beside it
at no point does it state he received the money
it could have been a AAU coach a H.S. coach you have no idea who received the alleged money

you can assume anything
we all can assume that every coach, the AD, and the president at KU knew what was going on
see how easy that is

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT