ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow is a big day for Kansas

Just wanted to draw your attention to your private appreciation thread here on the forum. Your engaged doing the Lords work and was afraid you wouldn’t look up from it to be recognized. Go check it out!
LOL, yeah I posted in it. If Exit goes over there, it's sure to go 13 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
12 threads about KU in barely a month. 0 threads about UK in my entire posting career. Tell me more about who lives rent-free, killer. 🤣
If we took a poll, you would definitely be voted off the island. You are the most triggered sucker I have ever run across on a message board and keep in mind, I posted on RR for over 10 years.

If we took a poll, you would definitely be voted off the island. You are the most triggered sucker I have ever run across on a message board and keep in mind, I posted on RR for over 10 years.

Hey, why start being rational now?

I just checked RR. There are now NINE KU-bashing threads on page 1 alone. Nine more than I've ever created about UK in my entire "obsessed" life. 😂

Tell me more about how unimportant KU is to those goons. 🤣

Last edited:
Hey, why start being rational now?

I just checked RR. There are now NINE KU-bashing threads on page 1 alone. Nine more than I've ever created about UK in my entire "obsessed" life. 😂

Tell me more about how unimportant KU is to those losers. 😂🤣
Well, maybe you didn't hear, but KU kinda had an important ruling today that actually affected UK.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well, maybe you didn't hear, but KU kinda had an important ruling today that actually affected UK.

Yeah, dude. That totally necessitates 9 separate threads and 20 in recent weeks. That's only like 15% of the total threads in that span, after all. If they were even a little obsessed, there would probably be at least 50.

Meanwhile, I'm hopelessly and undeniably obsessed with UK, as evidenced by 0 threads about UK in my posting career. 😂

Last edited:
Actually, I rarely read Rafters. I skim a few threads a couple times/month at most.

Some of us have jobs that allow us the freedom to explore the interwebs. But I realize it's probably hard for you to find the time for such things while slinging gorditas at the drive-thru window.
🥱 yeah yeah highly original, you’re welcome for the welfare check that my tax dollars pay for. I just wish you used your free time in a more constructive manner than obsessively reading through Rupp’s Rafters to see if anyone is mentioning Kansas (a school that you didn’t even attend) 😉

Reactions: kyjeff1
He’s the most triggered pvssy in the history of sports Internet forums. I realize Kansas is like 100 years behind the rest of the country, but you’d think vagisil or a similar vagina pain product would still be available for sake in that shit hole

"Rich"...a word you will never use in life. Unless in reference to the people whose lawns you mow each week.
Again, this is coming from someone who lives in Kansas and who can’t even afford $10 a month for a premium account. 😂 project harder you impoverished loser.

• Haha
He’s the most triggered pvssy in the history of sports Internet forums. I realize Kansas is like 100 years behind the rest of the country, but you’d think vagisil or a similar vagina pain product would still be available for sake in that shit hole

Yeah? Does Vagisil do the trick for ya, killer? Good to know.

I'm trying to think of a time that I was triggered on a message board. So far I'm drawing a blank. Maybe a few times on other boards, related to issues a lot more important than basketball.

But I realize I'm talking to the types of people who threaten the lives of referees' families over a call they didn't like.

Again, this is coming from someone who lives in Kansas and who can’t even afford $10 a month for a premium account. 😂 project harder you impoverished loser.
Did it ever cross your mind that maybe I don't give a shit about it? 😂

How's it improve your life? Do they hook you up with hot cam babes that do your bidding?

Yeah, dude. That totally necessitates 9 separate threads and 20 in recent weeks. That's only like 15% of the total threads in that span, after all. If they were even a little obsessed, there would probably be at least 50.

Meanwhile, I'm hopelessly and undeniably obsessed with UK, as evidenced by 0 threads about UK in my posting career. 😂
You win man, you win. Rupp's Rafters is hell on earth and you're not obsessed with it. You win. Get your t-shirt at the door.

I'm trying to think of a time that I was triggered on a message board. So far I'm drawing a blank. Maybe a few times on other boards, related to issues a lot more important than basketball.

But I realize I'm talking to the types of people who threaten the lives of referees' families over a call they didn't like.
10/11/23

• Haha
Actually, I rarely read Rafters. I skim a few threads a couple times/month at most.

Some of us have jobs that allow us the freedom to explore the interwebs. But I realize it's probably hard for you to find the time for such things while slinging gorditas at the drive-thru window.

What do you do?

Weird take, why are you KU fans so obsessed with what UK fans have to say?

Also, UK fans have always bragged about the all time wins lead, I don't recall reading dudes saying it didn’t matter.
I even remember years when UNC was ahead of UK; however, the NCAA will never take any action against UNC even when they have players who go a whole year without setting one foot into a class room and still makes the Dean's list.

• Love
Reactions: kyjeff1
Did you ever consider taking it as a compliment when somebody talks about UK instead of bitching and whining about it? Nooooo, of course not.
When the talk is bullshit or lies, a retort is necessary. However, if you ain't got haters, you're doing it wrong. I guess my responses are just based on when people like you exceed my bullshit tolerance level.

Ok, now this is the funniest post ever. 4 or 5 pages with you responding to each and every comment about your beloved Jayhawks, but you arent triggered huh? bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Suuuuurrreeeeeeee.

Ok, now this is the funniest post ever. 4 or 5 pages with you responding to each and every comment about your beloved Jayhawks, but you arent triggered huh? bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Suuuuurrreeeeeeee.

Word on the street is that somebody hinted at impermissable benefits for Zion in another thread. You'd better rush over there to defend his honor for 12 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
When the talk is bullshit or lies, a retort is necessary. However, if you ain't got haters, you're doing it wrong. I guess my responses are just based on when people like you exceed my bullshit tolerance level.
LOL. 95% of what is said about KU on Rafters is bullshit.

lol at all the UK fans that said that overall wins didn't matter and now suddenly they matter again.

I look forward to passing them again and hearing more about win percentage when that happens

**** you all and **** your stupid List
11-24. Try gaining some ground on that one first, pee wee.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I showed you 12 recent threads. Several of which had nothing to do with Morris or the infractions case. And those were just the ones with KU in the title. Numerous others involve slinging shit at KU.

Yep. KU's clearly not important to RR. Not at all. I'll bet Savannah St has TWO dozen threads in the last several weeks. 🤣

So what am I twisting again? Let's recap:

Later in the same post:

And now:

Somehow that translates to twisting words and lying. Brilliant. 🤣

KU has as many nat'l titles as Kentucky has tourney wins over the last four years, and more accomplishments going back almost half a century. They also have the consensus best coach in the nation and are preseason #1 according to almost every publication. But whatever makes your dick feel bigger, killer.

Next time you go 9-16 or lose to a 15 seed, just keep reminding yourself "We're important!" 🤣
'over the last four years'

Take another L, champ.

You win man, you win. Rupp's Rafters is hell on earth and you're not obsessed with it. You win. Get your t-shirt at the door.

Nah, RR is great. All class. So strange that you used to disown it yourself. 😂

20 threads in a few short weeks vs 0 all-time. Let's see....which behavior seems more obsessive. Option B fer sure, amirite?

lmao that you think it actually affected UK. That's UK thinking for you where bragging rights about an invented lead in games is somehow as important as actual real, important things happening to programs.

Like how Cal is torpedoing yours.

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
lmao that you think it actually affected UK. That's UK thinking for you where bragging rights about an invented lead in games is somehow as important as actual real, important things happening to programs.

Like how Cal is torpedoing yours.

That’s just, like, timeframing, man. They’re on top of the world.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT