ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

Clarify extra benefits.
BTW, from what I know of opposing fans and journalists, I assume that Duke has been investigated for years and years and nothing has come from these investigations, so at this time, NO, I don't believe they (Duke) has provided extra benefits.
Doesn't have to be from duke....do you think they have recruited and played players that have accepted improper benefits from people outside the program?

Doesn't have to be from duke....do you think they have recruited and played players that have accepted improper benefits from people outside the program?
Again, describe extra benefits. Are you talking something that would make them ineligible?

1) If a player accepted money while at Duke from a booster or someone, then Duke and he should be punished.
2) I don't believe Duke gave Zion a nickel. If you have some proof, please provide it. Maybe that is what it was going to take to get him to go to Kansas
3) Bagley's received money from a shoe manufacturer for an AAU team. That is public knowledge
4) Lance Thomas made a private purchase of jewelry. It was January of his senior year and no one thought he would get drafted. Take it up with the store owner. Maybe you can get a line of credit like he did.
5) Kansas had Myron Piggie players just like Maggette and that is also public knowledge and has been for years.

Anything else you need clarification on?

You already lost this round. You wanted proof of violations...I gave you Maggette. I suppose you think he was under mind control.

Again...no need to "prove" anything. You're either a child that denies that OJ and Al Capone committed crimes, or you live in reality.

Yes. Money, shoes, clothing, meals
I have no idea. If you have proof of something, please put it out there.
As I said, I am pretty sure Duke and others are as closely monitored and investigated, probably more so, and if there was something that could hurt them, it would be made public.

As I said, I am pretty sure Duke and others are as closely monitored and investigated, probably more so, and if there was something that could hurt them, it would be made public.

Who the hell is closely monitoring and/or investigating them?

You already lost this round. You wanted proof of violations...I gave you Maggette. I suppose you think he was under mind control.

Again...no need to "prove" anything. You're either a child that denies that OJ and Al Capone committed crimes, or you live in reality.
I haven't lost anything. The NCAA cleared Duke and Maggette of any violations. So I actually won.

Are you at all knowledgeable about the AAU circuit, blue chip recruits, handlers, guardians etc? DO you think its more likely Duke has just gotten lucky and never played an athlete that has accepted impermissible benefits. or do you think its more than likely they have hd players on the take?

NCAA, media, opposing fans, etc., etc.

LOL. Yes, fans and media have nothing better to do than relentlessly monitor and "investigate" Duke.

It's not that hard to get away with this stuff. Which is why teams have cheated for 100 years.

LOL. Yes, fans and media have nothing better to do than relentlessly monitor and "investigate" Duke.

It's not that hard to get away with this stuff. Which is why teams have cheated for 100 years.
Ask UNc fans about State fans and media and there 7 year investigation. Yes, there are fans of opposing schools who have nothing better to do than bring down their rival.

So many schools, some past some present, disagree. Do you think KU and the other schools name in the unprecedented FBI investigation comes out unscaved.

I'm curious to see if the NCAA feels embarrassed that an outside party, so to say, came into their turf and completely emasculated them.

The NCAA seems to have a huge ego.

Are you at all knowledgeable about the AAU circuit, blue chip recruits, handlers, guardians etc? DO you think its more likely Duke has just gotten lucky and never played an athlete that has accepted impermissible benefits. or do you think its more than likely they have hd players on the take?
I sure am and have heard all the stories and still don't get your point. Say what you know or show me I am wrong.

Ask UNc fans about State fans and media and there 7 year investigation. Yes, there are fans of opposing schools who have nothing better to do than bring down their rival.

That's where a lot of these rumors are born. But it's a little more difficult to obtain proof, isn't it?

Get this Rafters shit out of here. No one with an ounce of common sense buys that the NCAA wants to take down Kentucky.

In the wiretap convo, he had no incentive to prove anything to anyone.
You want me to get the home board shit out of here, but that makes you a hypocrite. That's all you do here.

Every thread you post in, all I see is you making excuses for KU and trashing all the programs that are ahead of KU and, you know, not in trouble with the FBI and/or NCAA.

You're whole schtick here is that of a KU home boarder.

You should really take a good hard look at your posts on here, it's embarrassing.

Reactions: tw3301
So many schools, some past some present, disagree. Do you think KU and the other schools name in the unprecedented FBI investigation comes out unscaved.

I'm curious to see if the NCAA feels embarrassed that an outside party, so to say, came into their turf and completely emasculated them.

The NCAA seems to have a huge ego.

I expect the FBI investigations to have very little impact on the game or the NCAA's operations going forward. They'll hammer some small-fries, maybe hit a big boy or two slightly harder than the norm, and then it'll be back to business as usual.

You want me to get the home board shit out of here, but that makes you a hypocrite. That's all you do here.

Every thread you post in, all I see is you making excuses for KU and trashing all the programs that are ahead of KU and, you know, not in trouble with the FBI and/or NCAA.

You're whole schtick here is that of a KU home boarder.

You should really take a good hard look at your posts on here, it's embarrassing.

LOL. Take a good, hard look in a mirror. Can't even take it seriously anymore. It's like you're literally talking to yourself throughout every post.

LOL. Take a good, hard look in a mirror. Can't even take it seriously anymore. It's like you're literally talking to yourself throughout every post.
You seem to be in a battle with multiple people in every thread you post in. I never see you having a legit convo with a non ku fan anywhere in here. But I'm the one that needs to look in the mirror?

That's rich.

I sure am and have heard all the stories and still don't get your point. Say what you know or show me I am wrong.
I was asking your opinion. Its pretty straight forward, so I don't know what part you are struggling with. I'm not the guy that gets a hard dick over arguing about this stuff. I think every school under the sun has played players that have been on the take.

I was asking your opinion. Its pretty straight forward, so I don't know what part you are struggling with. I'm not the guy that gets a hard dick over arguing about this stuff. I think every school under the sun has played players that have been on the take.
guess we disagree. Until proven otherwise, I believe Duke is clean.

Do you disagree that the NCAA cleared Duke and Magette?

You have me confused with someone who cares. Anybody with common sense knows that the NCAA is a joke and has zero interest in taking down its cash cows.

Tarkanian: "The NCAA was so mad at UCLA, they gave Northridge two more years probation."

Or sometimes he'd change it up: "The NCAA's so upset at Kentucky, they'll put Cleveland St on two years probation."

You seem to be in a battle with multiple people in every thread you post in. I never see you having a legit convo with a non ku fan anywhere in here. But I'm the one that needs to look in the mirror?

That's rich.

"Battle?" Do you think maybe you take it a little too seriously? Look around. You'll see a lot of "battles."

The "NCAA is out to get Kentucky" line is as homeboardish as it gets. Hilarious.

You have me confused with someone who cares. Anybody with common sense knows that the NCAA is a joke and has zero interest in taking down its cash cows.

Tarkanian: "The NCAA was so mad at UCLA, they gave Northridge two more years probation."

Or sometimes he'd change it up: "The NCAA's so upset at Kentucky, they'll put Cleveland St on two years probation."
Um. You seem to care quite a bit.

"Battle?" Do you think maybe you take it a little too seriously? Look around. You'll see a lot of "battles."

The "NCAA is out to get Kentucky" line is as homeboardish as it gets. Hilarious.
Right now the NCAA seems out to get all the FBI schools. NCAA took a real black eye by letting someone else expose their little secrets. So much so they recently passed the "law' on where they can now use 3rd party investigations. The (FBI) leg work is already done for them.

You do the same thing when it comes to UNC. How stupid and clueless can you be??? And your last sentence describes you to a T. RollLaugh

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The same NCAA that cleared UNC? For one that doesn’t post a lot you’re knee deep in this thread.
RollLaugh

Don't get in the way of his homerism. In this thread, he is a firm believer in the thoroughness and competence of the NCAA.

He will resume his normal stance on the NCAA in the next UNC thread.

Reactions: AWilli6995
RollLaugh

Don't get in the way of his homerism. In this thread, he is a firm believer in the thoroughness and competence of the NCAA.

He will resume his normal stance on the NCAA in the next UNC thread.
When you have some proof, let us know.

ADVERTISEMENT