ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

Am I wrong, or was Kansas already been notified months ago? I don't think there is a chance in hell that KU gets completely left out of this. They may not have the evidence to make anything stick, but they sure as shit will take them thru the entire process. I'd venture to guess the Townsend recording---which cant be used, but he can be asked about---will be a big talking point, as well as Self texting with Gassnola. I think the ncaa will drag Kansas thru the mud but nothing to crazy will happen. Its not a court of law but Im sure Kansas will threaten to sue if they try to over step their bounds in levying punishment with little to no evidence.

The NCAA has to get a bunch of mud of their face. IMO it will about bluster and in the end the only true penalties will be connected to AZ/Ayton. There could also be some minor schools that get his but I think that will be it for the majors. LVille has been already hit hard and Preston never played for KU. Silvio's case was a minor infraction that should have had a nine game penalty at best.

Common sense tells us that many of your players take dough.

But you always demand proof. So please provide me proof when you have the chance. Thanks.
We all know Kansas players take money or they would not have been suspended for it by the NCAA.

We all know Kansas players take money or they would not have been suspended for it by the NCAA.

And we all know that Bam Bam took 30k.

You probably think the NCAA actually wants to clean up the sport.Laughing

And we all know that Bam Bam took 30k.

You probably think the NCAA actually wants to clean up the sport.Laughing

i try to stay out of these arguments, but sometimes the ignorance of others drags me into these
i am assuming you have some proof other then just a piece of paper that said "Bam" bad loan
with your definitive statement i am assuming you know who may or may not have received the alleged money

Reactions: kl40504
i try to stay out of these arguments, but sometimes the ignorance of others drags me into these
i am assuming you have some proof other then just a piece of paper that said "Bam" bad loan
with your definitive statement i am assuming you know who may or may not have received the alleged money

I didn’t say it was definitive proof, but what exactly is your explanation? A fabrication by the FBI? When he was questioned about it after leaving Kentucky, he didn’t even deny it.

Demanding proof is similar to a KU fan demanding proof that Self had knowledge of payment for De Sousa.

I didn’t say it was definitive proof, but what exactly is your explanation? A fabrication by the FBI? When he was questioned about it after leaving Kentucky, he didn’t even deny it.

Demanding proof is similar to a KU fan demanding proof that Self had knowledge of payment for De Sousa.

your exact words "And we all know that Bam Bam took 30k. "

that is a definitive statement
you stated it as fact not opinion
if you had said "in my opinion" then we would not be having this conversation

your exact words "And we all know that Bam Bam took 30k. "

that is a definitive statement
you stated it as fact not opinion
if you had said "in my opinion" then we would not be having this conversation

Well, since you want to get technical, we don’t know that De Sousa ever saw any money personally or had knowledge of it. So you could say the same for his statement.

But as for Bam, it would take a very unlikely conspiracy yarn to explain that away. Especially given the fact that he hasn’t even denied it.

Well, since you want to get technical, we don’t know that De Sousa ever saw any money personally or had knowledge of it. So you could say the same for his statement.

But as for Bam, it would take a very unlikely conspiracy yarn to explain that away. Especially given the fact that he hasn’t even denied it.

so you have first hand knowledge as to whether the FBI or the NCAA has asked him
you must be really well connected

Reactions: kl40504
Wouldn’t it solve a lot of problems if you both admitted players from each of your schools have received improper benefits at some point along the way.

Reactions: KisteK and wesr
The NCAA is great. They punish actual cheating and don’t punish victims of lynch mobs.
So are you saying that what happened to UNc was a lynch mob and it was all made up and you did nothing wrong.

Reporters have asked. Why wouldn’t he just deny it if it weren’t true?

why would he say anything to a reporter regardless of whether he innocent or guilty

i am assuming you have a link to the reporters you say have asked him
or are you just FOS

We do know Self was caught on tape with a convicted felon representing your shoe company talking about Kansas needing some top recruits. And this shoe company was convicted of paying recruits to get them to go to Kansas. Of course you have to have common sense to connect the dots.

We do know Self was caught on tape with a convicted felon representing your shoe company talking about Kansas needing some top recruits. And this shoe company was convicted of paying recruits to get them to go to Kansas. Of course you have to have common sense to connect the dots.

Yes, and applying the same level of common sense tells us that Bam (and many others) were also paid.

Shocking that you missed the point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT