ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

"Battle?" Do you think maybe you take it a little too seriously? Look around. You'll see a lot of "battles."

The "NCAA is out to get Kentucky" line is as homeboardish as it gets. Hilarious.
Wait, you have that in quotes, like I literally said that.

Do you understand what it means when you put a phrase in quotes like that? Obviously you don't, because I never said that.

What I did say was: if what Gassnola said was true about UK, the ncaa would have already gone after UK.

Big difference

Notice, I didn't quote that? Because it wasn't exactly what I said, but it was at least close. You put words in my mouth and changed what was actually said to fit your stupid agenda.

And yes, you are constantly battling with fans from other programs on here and you're always trying to call out UK, Duke and UNC. Mainly UK and Duke. It's because you want both schools to go down so bad that it consumes you, so you come on here with opinions, rumors and falsified information and act like you have something.

You're a joke, I realized it a long time ago, others are starting to see it now.

Not the sharpest knife I see.

True. You are not. You can't even avoid the obvious contradiction of devoting your entire posting career to the "injustice" of the NCAA's UNC ruling, while hiding behind their exoneration of Duke. RollLaugh

Reactions: AWilli6995
True. You are not. You can't even avoid the obvious contradiction of devoting your entire posting career to the "injustice" of the NCAA's UNC ruling, while hiding behind their exoneration of Duke. RollLaugh
If you have emails proving Dukes guilt like there are UNC’s, please provide.

Wait, you have that in quotes, like I literally said that.

Do you understand what it means when you put a phrase in quotes like that? Obviously you don't, because I never said that.

What I did say was: if what Gassnola said was true about UK, the ncaa would have already gone after UK.

Big difference

Notice, I didn't quote that? Because it wasn't exactly what I said, but it was at least close. You put words in my mouth and changed what was actually said to fit your stupid agenda.

And yes, you are constantly battling with fans from other programs on here and you're always trying to call out UK, Duke and UNC. Mainly UK and Duke. It's because you want both schools to go down so bad that it consumes you, so you come on here with opinions, rumors and falsified information and act like you have something.

You're a joke, I realized it a long time ago, others are starting to see it now.

A quotation doesn't always have to be a direct quote. This isn't a formal essay, if you hadn't noticed. I thought it was fairly obvious that I was referring to a general notion and not directly quoting.

Here's your quote: Trust me, if the NCAA could bury UK, they would have been on them already.

Hm. That appears to be a lot closer in sentiment to my post than yours. But nice try.

Bottom line: we all know that your fellow Rupptards believe that the NCAA is feverishly trying to "bury" Kentucky. And you share pretty much all the common opinions represented on that board. You try to hide them, yet you can't help but blurt one out now and then.

Interesting that I've gone from being obsessed solely with Kentucky a few days ago to apparently attacking UNC and Duke constantly. Laughing

Guilty. Documented proof.

Your opinion doesn’t count, sucks don’t it? You should take the rest of the year off because you have a bad case of the slow. What’s the NCAA’s ruling? Let me help you Junior because you need an assist here. duke didn’t get levied with any sanctions and neither did UNC. Are you with me so far because I don’t wanna go to fast for you. For someone who claims to be smart common sense is something you don’t have. I know you have a hard on for UNC and for anyone that questions K or duke but you are on another level when it comes to being naive and stupid.

Your opinion doesn’t count, sucks don’t it? You should take the rest of the year off because you have a bad case of the slow. What’s the NCAA’s ruling? Let me help you Junior because you need an assist here. duke didn’t get levied with any sanctions and neither did UNC. Are you with me so far because I don’t wanna go to fast for you. For someone who claims to be smart common sense is something you don’t have. I know you have a hard on for UNC and for anyone that questions K or duke but you are on another level when it comes to being naive and stupid.

Guilty. Documented proof.

So, just to recap: you believe that the NCAA (either willlfully or through incompetence) failed to acknowledge the proof right before their eyes...

But you have zero questions about the outcome of their investigation of a player who admittedly took cash from a booster?

Does that cover it?

Last edited:
Seems to matter a hell of a lot to you

So, just to recap: you believe that the NCAA (either willlfuly or through incompetence) failed to acknowledge the proof right before their eyes...

But you have zero questions about the outcome of their investigation of a player who admittedly took cash from a booster?

Does that cover it?
Yes.
And which player are you talking about.

His family had a slew of demands, yet this guy’s 100% positive they didn’t accept anything.

Priceless.
For Kansas. According to a guilty shady assistant on tape. Have not heard one demand made to Duke. You do understand the law right.

For Kansas. According to a guilty shady assistant on tape. Have not heard one demand made to Duke. You do understand the law right.

Why are we talking about the law now? Stay focused. This is about the likelihood of whether or not Zion’s family got a payday.

Common sense tells us they most certainly did. Your sense tells us “No, 100% not! No chance!”

It’s ok, little boy....sleep easy. Big Zion man take no dollars. He dunk for free.

Why are we talking about the law now? Stay focused. This is about the likelihood of whether or not Zion’s family got a payday.

Common sense tells us they most certainly did. Your sense tells us “No, 100% not! No chance!”

It’s ok, little boy....sleep easy. Big Zion man take no dollars. He dunk for free.
Your opinion. Nice that you have one. However, does not mean they are true. Common sense tells me they could wait 6 months or even a year for millions instead of taking 100k.

I would wait and I believe they did as well. That makes more sense to me than yours.

A quotation doesn't always have to be a direct quote. This isn't a formal essay, if you hadn't noticed. I thought it was fairly obvious that I was referring to a general notion and not directly quoting.

Here's your quote: Trust me, if the NCAA could bury UK, they would have been on them already.

Hm. That appears to be a lot closer in sentiment to my post than yours. But nice try.

Bottom line: we all know that your fellow Rupptards believe that the NCAA is feverishly trying to "bury" Kentucky. And you share pretty much all the common opinions represented on that board. You try to hide them, yet you can't help but blurt one out now and then.

Interesting that I've gone from being obsessed solely with Kentucky a few days ago to apparently attacking UNC and Duke constantly. Laughing
"A quotation doesn't always have to be a direct quote. This isn't a formal essay, if you hadn't noticed. I thought it was fairly obvious that I was referring to a general notion and not directly quoting."

Wrong. When you put a statement in quotes like you did, it means you're quoting someone word for word. You tried to lie.

"Interesting that I've gone from being obsessed solely with Kentucky a few days ago to apparently attacking UNC and Duke constantly."

What, do you think it's impossible to do both? I don't, know why? Because I've been watching you do it since you've been here and well, I have common sense.

"Bottom line: we all know that your fellow Rupptards believe that the NCAA is feverishly trying to "bury" Kentucky. And you share pretty much all the common opinions represented on that board. You try to hide them, yet you can't help but blurt one out now and then."

Again, this is rich, especially coming from you.

"A quotation doesn't always have to be a direct quote. This isn't a formal essay, if you hadn't noticed. I thought it was fairly obvious that I was referring to a general notion and not directly quoting."

Wrong. When you put a statement in quotes like you did, it means you're quoting someone word for word. You tried to lie.

"Interesting that I've gone from being obsessed solely with Kentucky a few days ago to apparently attacking UNC and Duke constantly."

What, do you think it's impossible to do both? I don't, know why? Because I've been watching you do it since you've been here and well, I have common sense.

"Bottom line: we all know that your fellow Rupptards believe that the NCAA is feverishly trying to "bury" Kentucky. And you share pretty much all the common opinions represented on that board. You try to hide them, yet you can't help but blurt one out now and then."

Again, this is rich, especially coming from you.

LOL. Literally almost everything you post is wrong and/or backwards.

I truly almost never attack Duke or UNC. Especially UNC. No idea where that even came from.

What exactly is rich? KU fans don’t have long-running conspiracy theories about the NCAA, or conference officials or refs. They aren’t idiotic enough to think that the NCAA would want to take down one of its cash cows. That’s exclusive to you guys.

Your opinion. Nice that you have one. However, does not mean they are true. Common sense tells me they could wait 6 months or even a year for millions instead of taking 100k.

I would wait and I believe they did as well. That makes more sense to me than yours.

Your common sense tells you that he wouid wait, despite knowing that his family had demands for money, a job, and a house. And that other OADs have taken dough.

Again....never change.

I really hope that you’re under 18....otherwise, this is sad.

Your common sense tells you that he wouid wait, despite knowing that his family had demands for money, a job, and a house. And that other OADs have taken dough.

Again....never change.

I really hope that you’re under 18....otherwise, this is sad.
Yes. How do you know Zion had knowledge of any demands? How do you know there were really any demands. Is Zion or any of his family on tape saying or demanding money?

I believe those answers are no. Right. An assistant and an adidas guy talking. Can you 100% for sure this even happened.

You have taken one assumption and turned it into a full fledge conspiracy.

Sad.

Yes. How do you know Zion had knowledge of any demands? How do you know there were really any demands. Is Zion or any of his family on tape saying or demanding money?

I believe those answers are no. Right. An assistant and an adidas guy talking. Can you 100% for sure this even happened.

You just called me a conspiracy theorist....after posting this.

There are no words.RollLaugh

You just called me a conspiracy theorist....after posting this.

There are no words.RollLaugh
I am just asking for proof of your statements.

You have taken one statement and made numerous assumptions like they are facts.

One thing I know. Duke and Zion are not under an FBI or Nca. Investigation like Kansas is.

Good luck with that.

I am just asking for proof of your statements.

You have taken one statement and made numerous assumptions like they are facts.

One thing I know. Duke and Zion are not under an FBI or Nca. Investigation like Kansas is.

Good luck with that.

Would you like a cookie, conspiracy theorist?

Would you like a cookie, conspiracy theorist?
Hahahaha, you called someone else a conspiracy theorist????RollLaugh
Wow, you're all over this thread and many others, talking about how Zion and Bam got paid because you read some bs and formed your own opinions, but you're calling someone else a conspiracy theorist. Hahahaha. Wow.

LOL. Literally almost everything you post is wrong and/or backwards.

I truly almost never attack Duke or UNC. Especially UNC. No idea where that even came from.

What exactly is rich? KU fans don’t have long-running conspiracy theories about the NCAA, or conference officials or refs. They aren’t idiotic enough to think that the NCAA would want to take down one of its cash cows. That’s exclusive to you guys.
"I truly almost never attack Duke"
LaughingRollLaughLaughing
Did you read that out loud before you posted it?
Man, give it up.
It's funny, because very few people are in here attacking kU, but you, apparently feel the need to go on this crusade to defend KU and come up with a bunch of fake dirt on other programs that you feel threatened by.

"I truly almost never attack Duke"
LaughingRollLaughLaughing
Did you read that out loud before you posted it?
Man, give it up.
It's funny, because very few people are in here attacking kU, but you, apparently feel the need to go on this crusade to defend KU and come up with a bunch of fake dirt on other programs that you feel threatened by.

Duke’s version of kl chimed in and I poked him. It’s not that complicated.

Hahahaha, you called someone else a conspiracy theorist????RollLaugh
Wow, you're all over this thread and many others, talking about how Zion and Bam got paid because you read some bs and formed your own opinions, but you're calling someone else a conspiracy theorist. Hahahaha. Wow.

Read some “BS?”

We’re talking about FBI documents and wiretaps, you maroon. Not a tabloid rumor. It’s called using common sense and being able to add 1 + 1. The conspiracy theorist is the one who tries to create elaborate explanations for what is staring them in the face. But that’s what emotionally invested children do.

Read some “BS?”

We’re talking about FBI documents and wiretaps, you maroon. Not a tabloid rumor. It’s called using common sense and being able to add 1 + 1. The conspiracy theorist is the one who tries to create elaborate explanations for what is staring them in the face. But that’s what emotionally invested children do.
An FBI wiretap where a Kansas coach tells an adidas rep he thinks it will take 100k to get Zion. Any documents? Any other things on the wiretap or just one sentence with neither person being a Williamson.

Read some “BS?”

Nothing elaborate about common sense explanations.

An FBI wiretap where a Kansas coach tells an adidas rep he thinks it will take 100k to get Zion. Any documents? Any other things on the wiretap or just one sentence with neither person being a Williamson.

Actually, he AND the Adidas rep both acknowledge that Zion’s family asked for money, a job and a house.

The rational person hears this and says, “that’s a wiretapped convo...it’s likely true.”

The emotionally invested child that likes Duke says “Noooo! No chance it’s true! I’m 100% sure that Zion took no money. He the bestest ever!”

Actually, he AND the Adidas rep both acknowledge that Zion’s family asked for money, a job and a house.

The rational person hears this and says, “that’s a wiretapped convo...it’s likely true.”

The emotionally invested child that likes Duke says “Noooo! No chance it’s true! I’m 100% sure that Zion took no money. He the bestest ever!”
Not sure why it’s a wiretap seals the deal.

And once again, it proves nothing.

Face it, you want to believe it is true so you twist everything in that light.

ADVERTISEMENT