ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow is a big day for Kansas

kyjeff1

Sep 8, 2012
My guess is zero, since the NCAA isn't ruling on the case.

Is your hate boner getting erect thinking about the possibilities?
Correct, it's the infractions committee, which, from what I understand, is a subsidiary of the NCAA, but I'm not an expert on that particular subject.

Hate boner for Kansas… . why?

How often do you see me hating on KU? Hell, I like Bill Self, I think he's a good dude and I actually like Kansas, I think they have a lot to offer. I'm not a guy that hates a program just because they have some fans that act like dicks.

KU has never personally done anything to me, why would I hate them?

Which brings me to my next question: Why do you hate UK? Can you show me in the doll where UK touched you?

Correct, it's the infractions committee, which, from what I understand, is a subsidiary of the NCAA, but I'm not an expert on that particular subject.

How often do you see me hating on KU? Hell, I like Bill Self, I think he's a good dude and I actually like Kansas, I think they have a lot to offer. I'm not a guy that hates a program just because they have some fans that act like dicks.

Which brings me to my next question: Why do you hate UK? Can you show me in the doll where UK touched you?

You acted like a kid on Christmas morning when the rape allegation was reported. I never see you actually discuss the players, but you're always one of the first to bring attention to a negative news bit.

I don't hate Kentucky, but the Rafters-type fans annoy me. Like everybody else. I'll take shots at Calipari sometimes because he's an annoying personality and an overrated coach. Thought the same when he was at Memphis.

You acted like a kid on Christmas morning when the rape allegation was reported. I never see you actually discuss the players, but you're always one of the first to bring attention to a negative news bit.

I don't hate Kentucky,
See the bolded part of your post. Those are the only parts that are true.

My guess is zero, since the NCAA isn't ruling on the case.

Is your hate boner getting erect thinking about the possibilities?
I agree. If it was the old NCAA before they pawned off responsibilities no telling what that inept corrupt institution would have done.

KU has a home board?

No one has ever mentioned it here.

Good home boards don’t tend to generate a lot of discussion.

When's the last time you read: “Bro, I gotta tell you about this rad homeboard I've been reading!"

5 level 1 infractions, how many of them will the NCAA punish them for?
I think they'll get out of it with a couple of scratches, but with the NCAA, you never know.

Kansas Basketball to Receive Long-Awaited NCAA Ruling on Infractions Wednesday, per Sources - Sports Illustrated
giphy.gif

LOL. If I'm a hater, what would you call the average Rafters poster?
While there are a lot of idiots over there, there are also a ton of good posters that post logically.

That pretty much describes every busy forum out there.

I'm sure you post over there, or at least read, but it is by far the most active home board there is.

During the season, thousands of people pass through that board daily. Most home boards don't get that much traffic in a year.

KU and Baylor just won titles, how many people post on those home boards? Do y'all even have a home board? We focus on RR all the time, what about KU's home board? Must be a bunch of angels out there.

Funny thing is, you're the KU version of a 'Raftard'. Isn't a Raftard just a huge homer? Well…

Why don't I see a bunch of Kentucky-bashing threads on the KU homeboard?

Maybe they're hidden...
There are 40 threads on each page at RR, right now, there is 1 thread concerning KU and it's 8 threads down. The ONLY reason it's there, is because the infractions committee is ruling on KU's issues today. Go look for yourself. Here's the link to it, although, I bet you know right where it is.
Rupp Rafters - Basketball Forum | Kentucky Wildcats fan forums - CatsIllustrated

Get over yourself, KU isn’t that big of a deal.

Heck, you trash UK more that RR, as a whole, trashes KU and that’s no bullshit.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Good home boards don’t tend to generate a lot of discussion.

When's the last time you read: “Bro, I gotta tell you about this rad homeboard I've been reading!"
Do you have a link to KU's home board?
I want to see how 'good' it is.

Only 30ish angry posts about the announcement of the upcoming announcement? They're slipping.

Hopefully they don't attempt to murder any IARP investigators or their families.
I mean, what's worse, someone posting a threat, or someone beating, or raping a coed?

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
While there are a lot of idiots over there, there are also a ton of good posters that post logically.

That pretty much describes every busy forum out there.

I'm sure you post over there, or at least read, but it is by far the most active home board there is.

During the season, thousands of people pass through that board daily. Most home boards don't get that much traffic in a year.

KU and Baylor just won titles, how many people post on those home boards? Do y'all even have a home board? We focus on RR all the time, what about KU's home board? Must be a bunch of angels out there.

Funny thing is, you're the KU version of a 'Raftard'. Isn't a Raftard just a huge homer? Well…

No, it’s someone who talks out of his ass while firing hate in every direction. Usually a massive hypocrite too.

If it were just about being a homer, you’d never be banned. You’d be their king.😆

I am someone who talks out of his ass while firing hate in every direction. Usually a massive hypocrite too.

If it were just about being a homer, you’d never be banned. You’d be their king.😆
I wish I could disagree with you, but then I'd just be patronizing you and I'm sure you don't want that.

I mean, what's worse, someone posting a threat, or someone beating, or raping a coed?

Well, UK players have that covered too (Cue “but they were angels while they were on campus!”).

Not sure why you’re comparing though. Did a bunch of KU fans rape and beat someone?

Well, UK players have that covered too (Cue “but they were angels while they were on campus!”).

Not sure why you’re comparing though. Did a bunch of KU fans rape and beat someone?
So, fans making threats on social media, is worse than an actual player raping a coed? Worse than an active player assaulting someone? Are you kidding???

And we've been over this soooo many times. No institution has control over what ex players do once they graduate, or leave to go on with their lives. At that point, they're in a different environment, one that is not dictated, or created by the institution. You trying to act like ex UK players that committed crimes long after they graduated, is a hell of a reach. You’re making yourself look bad ever time you try to connect those dots.

I like KU and Self, they're my 3rd favorite blue blood.

Reactions: kyjeff1
There are 40 threads on each page at RR, right now, there is 1 thread concerning KU and it's 8 threads down. The ONLY reason it's there, is because the infractions committee is ruling on KU's issues today. Go look for yourself. Here's the link to it, although, I bet you know right where it is.
Rupp Rafters - Basketball Forum | Kentucky Wildcats fan forums - CatsIllustrated

Get over yourself, KU isn’t that big of a deal.

Heck, you trash UK more that RR, as a whole, trashes KU and that’s no bullshit.
Lol. It’s bullshit, all right. Your idea of “trashing” UK is asking for examples of how they were jobbed vs Indiana. Now go read a Rafters thread about KU.

You can't actually be oblivious to the KU hate on that board, right? When I checked a week or two ago, I counted six KU-bashing threads in the first two pages. Maybe you should remind them that "KU isn't that big of a deal." 🤣

Remind yourself too, while you're at it. It'll save you the trouble of breaking every negative news item within minutes. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT