ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

I don’t need to know. All I know is you wanted to post on THR so bad you went to the extreme to do it. That may be some kind of record getting banned 3 times from an opponents home board and that’s not obsession? Ok....Laughing

Lol like I said and you just proved, you have no idea what you’re talking about!Laughing

It’s called being at work at 530 am fairy fill. You may wanna find a professional to talk to. You have UNC itis bad. Laughing

What’s a “Fairy fill”?

Lol like I said and you just proved, you have no idea what you’re talking about!Laughing

What’s a “Fairy fill”?

You're right, I don't know and I don't want to know. I guess you can look at it this way, you achieved the hat trick in getting banned from a rivals board. As for who I was referring to it was @Afamu. His old handle was phil something and I'll call him a fairy phil/fill/filly/filly foo foo etc.

You're right, I don't know and I don't want to know. I guess you can look at it this way, you achieved the hat trick in getting banned from a rivals board. As for who I was referring to it was @Afamu. His old handle was phil something and I'll call him a fairy phil/fill/filly/filly foo foo etc.

You’re way to obsessed with this stuff dude! Go out and get laid or something. Jesus ChristLaughing

Reactions: kl40504 and Afamu
You’re way to obsessed with this stuff dude! Go out and get laid or something. Jesus ChristLaughing

Not even close. Says the clown who sold his soul to post on THR only to get banned 3 times, that's obsession to the max! RollLaugh

Last edited:
Not sure why it’s a wiretap seals the deal.

And once again, it proves nothing.

Face it, you want to believe it is true so you twist everything in that light.

Big Zion man would never take monies ever!

Not even close. Says the clown who sold his soul to post on THR only to get banned 3 times, that's obsession to the max! RollLaugh

One more time small fry, you have no clue what you’re taking about which makes it look even worse. Stop doing this to yourself dude!!!

Reactions: kl40504
You trying to make getting banned x 3 look good? Good luck with that!

And you talking about something you have no clue about doesn’t look good but we all expect that from you! Sleep good pumpkin!

"At least six Division I men's basketball programs will receive notices of allegations for Level I violations from the NCAA by the summer, stemming from the federal government's recently completed investigation of the sport, a top NCAA official told CBS Sports.

Stan Wilcox, NCAA vice president for regulatory affairs, said two high-profile programs would receive notices of allegations by early July.

The remaining four would be rolled out later in the summer in what was described as a wave of NCAA investigations meant to clean up major-college basketball."
So, Labor Day is pretty much the official end-of-summer.

Has either Denny Dodd or Stan Wilcox taken any heat for this obviously bullshit story?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So, Labor Day is pretty much the official end-of-summer.

Has either Denny Dodd or Stan Wilcox taken any heat for this obviously bullshit story?

They’ve still got a few weeks.

Nothing major will happen....but...they’ve got a few weeks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They’ve still got a few weeks.

Nothing major will happen....but...they’ve got a few weeks.
Early September is still Summer in the same sense that early December is still Fall; that is to say, only technically.

I'm just going to harp on this again.We have two seasons. mosquito season and non-mosquito season. The weather changes a bit but it's oneof those two.

Welp......My guess is...

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT