ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow is a big day for Kansas

Someone already updated wiki... prolly a UK fan. 🤣

Screenshot-2023-10-11-152733.png

It's not just a recent thing. There are multiple KU threads at pretty much any given time, going back a decade or more. Obviously I don't have an issue with people discussing a news item, but I think you know it goes way beyond that. The rage they have toward a team that isn't even in their conference is bizarre. Reading through that shit, it's not hard to imagine some of those people making crazy threats.

Phog.net, by comparison, has one Kentucky thread that gets bumped once or twice a month to laugh at something posted about KU on Rafters.
This is 100% false. I'm on RR daily, have been for years. The only time KU comes up, is when they do something stupid.

You want KU to matter so bad that you're willing to make shit up. Seriously, KU is not that important to nyone outside Lawrence. Does RR randomly talk about KU when sometning KU related comes up? Well yeah, thousands of people stop by there daily, but they also talk about anything and everything basketball related.

I get it, your home board might get 10 people a day and you aren't used to the big leagues, but damn, act like you've been there kid. Sheesh.

Thing is, you've been outed for what you are. Everyone on this board knows you twist what people say and you lie. Just keep doing it I guess, eventually the.ones that haven't figured you out already, eventually will.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
WTF did I lie about, weirdo? You weren't talking about Kansas basketball? What are we discussing? Wheat fields? The band Kansas? 😂

Nah, I proved that RR is ate up with KU. And you proved that you're the ultimate apologist, while accusing me of the same. And round we go...

This reads like the rambling of an angry pre-teen and I'm the one who needs to grow up? 😂

What have I not admitted to? Meanwhile, you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend players flashing stacks of cash and death threats. Your lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

UK is more important than KU? According to whom? The clerk at the gas station in Lexington?
Man, you are one oblivious dude.

😂

Riiiight. No answer? Didn't think so. Wouldn't expect you to admit to being an irrational apologist and hypocrite.
Yeah, because I don't feel like going in circles with a liar that twists what’s said.

lol at all the UK fans that said that overall wins didn't matter and now suddenly they matter again.

I look forward to passing them again and hearing more about win percentage when that happens

**** you all and **** your stupid List
Weird take, why are you KU fans so obsessed with what UK fans have to say?

Also, UK fans have always bragged about the all time wins lead, I don't recall reading dudes saying it didn’t matter.

lol you know exactly what you did. Suddenly it didn't matter and it was all about win percentage.

The very existence of The List is why Kentucky fans suck and nobody likes you

lol you know exactly what you did. Suddenly it didn't matter and it was all about win percentage.

The very existence of The List is why Kentucky fans suck and nobody likes you
How many people would you say are in the BBN? Probably millions, so a few guys on a message board say they really never cared about all-time wins and in your world that means the entire fanbase talks out both sides of their mouths? Come on man. You guys are in such a hurry to attack UK that the first thing y'all do after getting cleared of 5 level 1 violations is talk about UK. #rentfree

God I hope you're not exit-liar 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
How many people would you say are in the BBN? Probably millions, so a few guys on a message board say they really never cared about all-time wins and in your world that means the entire fanbase talks out both sides of their mouths? Come on man. You guys are in such a hurry to attack UK that the first thing y'all do after getting cleared of 5 level 1 violations is talk about UK. #rentfree

A dozen threads and hundreds of angry posts over a few weeks = "Kansas juss isn't dat important!"

1 post about Kentucky fans = wE LiVeS rEnTfRee1!!!

😂 🤣

Imagine spending your time reading other team’s message boards
Whats the big deal? Honstly? I read RR---some good content over there. SOme crazy mudders over there, fo sure. But when this board or the IU board is slow---I mosey over.

Yeah, because I don't feel like going in circles with a liar that twists what’s said.

Yet you'll pepper us with essays all day. 😆

A quick response doesn't require you to go in circles, chief. But I get why you won't answer.

Last edited:

I'm too old to waste too much time on Kentucky fans anymore but I know who and what I'm talking about.

KisteK sighting, I am glad you're still posting. A lot more level-headed than most of catspause or rivals boards in general

Whats the big deal? Honstly? I read RR---some good content over there. SOme crazy mudders over there, fo sure. But when this board or the IU board is slow---I mosey over.
I mean do you honestly care what Purdue, Kentucky or any other fan base had to say on an internet message board? I definitely have never spent my time reading through stupid takes on Spartan, Buckeye or ND message boards.

Exitflagger must be a fvcking unemployed loser who has no family or career if he has time to pour over Rupp’s rafters all day.

A dozen threads and hundreds of angry posts over a few weeks = "Kansas juss isn't dat important!"

1 post about Kentucky fans = wE LiVeS rEnTfRee1!!!

😂 🤣
A dozen threads because KU players keep getting in trouble.

It’s also a dozen threads out of 120.

It’s sad you’re so obsesed with another team's home board.

Yeah, but Exitfagger can't make a post without talking about RR. He turned this into a RR hate thread. He’s more concerned with RR than his own team, which actually was in the news today.

Yet you'll pepper us with essays all day. 😆

A quick response doesn't require you to go in circles, chief. But I get why you won't answer.
It takes multiple paragraphs to explain to you how you knowingly twist everything I say.

Reactions: MGO2022
Nope. Do I talk about them more than, say, UCLA? Yeah. Why? How many attention-starved UCLA fans do you see around here? You guys are the biggest attention whores in sports, yet you cry whenever you get attention. It's funny. I ignore a lot of UK content on this board, but it's pretty tough to ignore every other post.

KU isn't important in basketball? I see you're feeling extra Raftarded today. 😂

Never seen 4 threads about KU on RR? Guess you missed these:

Ho Hum another Jailhawk Charged with a major felony
Bill Self's Jailhawk AA team
The pride of Lawrence is at it again
Kansas infraction ruling expected Wednesday
Kansas program has discipline issues
Morris suspended from Kansas
Parrish leaves KU at #1 despite suspension of Morris
A look at the penalties KU could face
Kansas-Trilly
Kansas lands Flory Bidunga
Flagg cancels Kansas visit
Kansas playing in Puerto Rico

There's a dozen that have been posted in within the last month or so. Many in the last week or two. I'd hate to see how they treat teams that are important.😂

Should we compare the number of KU-related threads started by UK fans on this board to threads I've started about UK? I just looked at the list of threads I've created since joining this board and there isn't a single one. Zip. Zilch. You've surpassed me with this thread alone.

If you can't even admit that RR is ate up with KU, you're more delusional than I thought.😂
LOL! Tell your 2nd place program to quit giving fodder to discuss! RollLaugh

This is 100% false. I'm on RR daily, have been for years. The only time KU comes up, is when they do something stupid.

I showed you 12 recent threads. Several of which had nothing to do with Morris or the infractions case. And those were just the ones with KU in the title. Numerous others involve slinging shit at KU.

You want KU to matter so bad that you're willing to make shit up. Seriously, KU is not that important to nyone outside Lawrence. Does RR randomly talk about KU when sometning KU related comes up? Well yeah, thousand
of people stop by there daily, but they also talk about anything and everything basketball related. Thing is, you've been outed for what you are. Everyone on this board knows you twist what people say and you lie. Just keep doing it I guess, eventually the.ones that haven't figured you out already, eventually will.

Yep. KU's clearly not important to RR. Not at all. I'll bet Savannah St has TWO dozen threads in the last several weeks. 🤣

So what am I twisting again? Let's recap:

So, I say "Kansas isn’t that important" and you reply with "Kansas isn’t important in basketball?… ."
See what you did there? You do this every time.

Later in the same post:

You want KU to be so important and it pisses you off that UK is still more important, even though UK has sucked for 3 years.

And now:

You want KU to matter so bad that you're willing to make shit up. Seriously, KU is not that important to nyone outside Lawrence.

Somehow that translates to twisting words and lying. Brilliant. 🤣

KU has as many nat'l titles as Kentucky has tourney wins over the last four years, and more accomplishments going back almost half a century. They also have the consensus best coach in the nation and are preseason #1 according to almost every publication. But whatever makes your dick feel bigger, killer.

Next time you go 9-16 or lose to a 15 seed, just keep reminding yourself "We're important!" 🤣

I mean do you honestly care what Purdue, Kentucky or any other fan base had to say on an internet message board? I definitely have never spent my time reading through stupid takes on Spartan, Buckeye or ND message boards.

Exitflagger must be a fvcking unemployed loser who has no family or career if he has time to pour over Rupp’s rafters all day.

Actually, I rarely read Rafters. I skim a few threads a couple times/month at most.

Some of us have jobs that allow us the freedom to explore the interwebs. But I realize it's probably hard for you to find the time for such things while slinging gorditas at the drive-thru window.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
What’s funny is, he hates RR posters for posting the same way he posts. He would fit right in over there.

You fit right in there, that's for damn sure. Only thing missing is the word "Jailhawks" in every other post.

At least you don't try to hide the fact that you post there anymore. 🤣

Wow. I never knew UK could bother someone so much. even when UK sucks, we still live rent free in the heads of KU fans.
Just wanted to draw your attention to your private appreciation thread here on the forum. Your engaged doing the Lords work and was afraid you wouldn’t look up from it to be recognized. Go check it out!

Reactions: kyjeff1
Wow. I never knew UK could bother someone so much. even when UK sucks, we still live rent free in the heads of KU fans.

12 threads about KU in barely a month. 0 threads about UK in my entire posting career. Tell me more about who lives rent-free, killer. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiimohawk
It’s sad you’re so obsesed with another team's home board.

Pointing out that your homeboard is obsessed with KU makes me obsessed? Interesting.

A dozen threads because KU players keep getting in trouble.

It’s also a dozen threads out of 120.

A mere 10% of threads on a Kentucky forum are related to KU? I take it all back! 🤣😂

When do you think it starts to creep into "obsessed" territory? 50%? 80%?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT