ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

Am I wrong, or was Kansas already been notified months ago? I don't think there is a chance in hell that KU gets completely left out of this. They may not have the evidence to make anything stick, but they sure as shit will take them thru the entire process. I'd venture to guess the Townsend recording---which cant be used, but he can be asked about---will be a big talking point, as well as Self texting with Gassnola. I think the ncaa will drag Kansas thru the mud but nothing to crazy will happen. Its not a court of law but Im sure Kansas will threaten to sue if they try to over step their bounds in levying punishment with little to no evidence.

Worked for UNc so I say threaten to sue them all day if it keeps you out of trouble!!!

I'd be worried if I was Arizona, KU, Oregon, or Louisville, but nothing would surprise me with the NCAA.

Edit: Maryland too.

Reactions: kl40504
I'm hoping UL and KU skates so I can see the meltdown from a couple of UK fans. They seem to be invested more than the fans of the schools involved.

Yep because we all know that UNc fans don’t get invested in any other school right?Laughing A couple of you guys are so ate up with UK that you call out “Calipari” during sex!!!

He has hair plugs.
young-self.jpg

Reactions: JC for 3
Why do you post so much about kansas--both on your homeboard...and here? No other fanbase seems to have the vitriol that 'some' of the UK fans have. In fact, I rarely read anything from the other schools fans beating the same drum and you and a few others. You've literally posted some version "kansas is in deep trouble", Kansas is going down", Kansas is def guilty and is going to get hammered"....hundreds of times. Sometimes multiple times in a single thread. Whats the deal bro bro? Why you know likey?
Cheaters need to be called out and they need to pay for cheating. Anyone with common sense knows Kansas is cheating and fans like you have their heads in the sand. UNC got away with cheating for 20 years. That needs to stop.

Cheaters need to be called out and they need to pay for cheating. Anyone with common sense knows Kansas is cheating and fans like you have their heads in the sand. UNC got away with cheating for 20 years. That needs to stop.

Except 0 KU fans have their heads in the sand. We leave that to homers like you.

Reactions: KisteK
He is a fan of the booze during parties haha...but who isn't. Seems pretty down to earth and a definitely a funny dude. You can tell why recruits and their families like him.
When they play in Lubbock the team always stays the night at the Overland Hotel. I’ve seen him and the team walk past the bar a few times before and he always does a quick scan over to see who all is enjoying themselves. Hopefully one of these days he’ll come in and have a drink.

He actually did make eye contact with me once since I was just staring as he walked past. Tossed his hand up in the air as to say hello. I’ve always heard he’s a good dude when he’s hanging around. Him, Danny Manning, Joe Dooley and the rest of the staff used to come into Louise’s West pretty frequently during the summer back in his early KU days. No idea if they still do that though.

Yep because we all know that UNc fans don’t get invested in any other school right?Laughing A couple of you guys are so ate up with UK that you call out “Calipari” during sex!!!
Is that abnormal? Asking for a friend...

my best guess on which schools/fanbases should be the most worried
KU
Oregon
UL
Arizona

Then why do you guys get upset when the shoe is on the other foot? Laughing

Upset? Man you have a lot to learn if you think anything or anybody on this board get me upset!Laughing I just think it’s funny as hell how UNc fans couldn’t stop talking about UK when Cal was hired and how we sold our soul to the devil but when all the fraud stuff came out and UK fans talked about it all the sudden we was obsessed with UNc! Funniest shit ever!

Upset? Man you have a lot to learn if you think anything or anybody on this board get me upset!Laughing I just think it’s funny as hell how UNc fans couldn’t stop talking about UK when Cal was hired and how we sold our soul to the devil but when all the fraud stuff came out and UK fans talked about it all the sudden we was obsessed with UNc! Funniest shit ever!
I do remember all the "tick tock" poast.

I’ve read through this whole thread and I’m trying to figure out why the little to no mention of LSU. Wade was literally caught on tap saying something along the lines that he will do whatever is necessary for said player.

Same with Miller except he wasn’t on tap himself, I don’t believe, but there were people discussing that he knew.

Those are the 2 obvious ones imo. Both of those have 1 thing in common. The head coach was involved in some way.

It’s hard to tell what the NCAA defines “high profile” but looking at the investigation and who seems to have eligibility issues, which is a key factor according to Wilcox, it’s clear to me that LSU and Arizona check all of the boxes.

Us, KU, and Zona were notified of an inquiry a few months ago, but that doesn’t mean that it’s between those 3. I’m sure other schools got an inquiry as well.

Reactions: AYounce

There you go talking about UNC again. SmokinSmile

What does Cal go to do with this? Who mentioned Cal in this thread? Ummm, it was you but every time you say those 3 letters you prove our point. You got it bad but getting banned twice did some irreversible damage.

But according to him we are obsessed. He can’t go a day without mentioning UNC.

There you go talking about UNC again. SmokinSmile

What does Cal go to do with this? Who mentioned Cal in this thread? Ummm, it was you but every time you say those 3 letters you prove our point. You got it bad but getting banned twice did some irreversible damage.

Or maybe you’re just to dumb to get what I’m saying! You honestly are one of the weakest posters on this board! All you do is try an act like Cory. Not a good look little bro!

He is a fan of the booze during parties haha...but who isn't. Seems pretty down to earth and a definitely a funny dude. You can tell why recruits and their families like him.
They like him because of the money he gives them.

Or maybe you’re just to dumb to get what I’m saying! You honestly are one of the weakest posters on this board! All you do is try an act like Cory. Not a good look little bro!

No one mentioned UNC or Cal till you brought it up but as always when called out you avoid answering. The KU fan called you out for being on UNC’s nut sack so others see it. Talking about not a good look, try not mentioning UNC for a day. RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT