ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the two "High Profile" schools about to get served?

He specifically named 4 of the biggest Nike names as well as "all of those schools." I would expect him to rattle off the big names when trying to make a point rather than a bunch of obscure Nike-sponsored programs.

I’m not saying it proves anything. I’m saying it’s not a good look. Don’t forget that there’s also Gassnola’s text pointing the finger at Kentucky.

I’m not saying it proves anything. I’m saying it’s not a good look. Don’t forget that there’s also Gassnola’s text pointing the finger at Kentucky.
If you think the couple of mentions of UK is something serious, I hate to imagine what you think is going to happen to the schools that's been directly implicated.

Some words someone said about a school w/o any proof, compared to actual words from the school/coach themselves.

Ouch. Also, I've said this before, but I'm not wishing anything on anyone. The whole NCAA model is Bs. Hypocrisy at its highest form. KU is my second favorite blue blood due to all the ties UK has to them. However, you guys might be in for a long battle. I'm just glad UK was only mentioned by ppl using examples. It means nothing. Just like Thamels and Forde's whole, now flaccid, boner they used to have for UK/Calipari.

just for shits and giggles. IU is my third due to living in Seymour and knowing so many friends and family that's IU fans, UNC is my 4th, again, due to friends, and Duke is 5th due to the ppl I met on here. UCLA can suck it b/c I've never met a UCLA fan.

Last edited:
If you think the couple of mentions of UK is something serious, I hate to imagine what you think is going to happen to the schools that's been directly implicated.

Some words someone said about a school w/o any proof, compared to actual words from the school/coach themselves.

Ouch. Also, I've said this before, but I'm not wishing anything on anyone. The whole NCAA model is Bs. Hypocrisy at its highest form. KU is my second favorite blue blood due to all the ties UK has to them. However, you guys might be in for a long battle. I'm just glad UK was only mentioned by ppl using examples. It means nothing. Just like Thamels and Forde's whole, now flaccid, boner they used to have for UK/Calipari.

Well, obviously Kentucky’s not under investigation.

My point is that pointing the finger and hiding behind technicalities or NCAA rulings is lame.

We all know that the likes of Bagley and Zion collected big-time payouts. Yet KU is on the verge of getting hammered because a kid’s guardian took $2500. Still, the perception will be that KU cheats and Duke doesn’t, because obviously the NCAA is fair and thorough.

My point is that pointing the finger and hiding behind technicalities or NCAA rulings is lame.

We all know that the likes of Bagley and Zion collected big-time payouts. Yet KU is on the verge of getting hammered because a kid’s guardian took $2500. Still, the perception will be that KU cheats and Duke doesn’t, because obviously the NCAA is fair and thorough.
I really don't think KU is going to get hammered, i'd be surprised if they get anything of consequence. UL (b/c of being on probation), Zona, and LSU are going to get hammered.

Plus KU being good and relevant is good for the sport. Nothing against the other schools but meh...

Also for the record, I think UL has suffered enough. To have a championship striped is more than enough price to pay IMO. I know they're our rival but i think that was excessive. Titles are so hard to come by and they're going to take one away for some girls in the dorm. I know it's a bit more than that, but come on.

Last edited:

We all know Kansas is a cheater.

Reactions: Quavarius
Kl might throw himself off a bridge if KU doesn’t get the death penalty.
I don't want KU to get the death penalty I just want the schools that have been cheating to get what they deserve. UNC cheated for 20 years and never got punished. Not a good look. If UK is dirty I want them to be punished also. The NCAA needs to get some balls and clean up the mess in both basketball and football.

You have to have common sense to see it.

Common sense tells us that many of your players take dough.

But you always demand proof. So please provide me proof when you have the chance. Thanks.

I don't want KU to get the death penalty I just want the schools that have been cheating to get what they deserve. UNC cheated for 20 years and never got punished. Not a good look. If UK is dirty I want them to be punished also. The NCAA needs to get some balls and clean up the mess in both basketball and football.
Why do you post so much about kansas--both on your homeboard...and here? No other fanbase seems to have the vitriol that 'some' of the UK fans have. In fact, I rarely read anything from the other schools fans beating the same drum and you and a few others. You've literally posted some version "kansas is in deep trouble", Kansas is going down", Kansas is def guilty and is going to get hammered"....hundreds of times. Sometimes multiple times in a single thread. Whats the deal bro bro? Why you know likey?

Why do you post so much about kansas--both on your homeboard...and here? No other fanbase seems to have the vitriol that 'some' of the UK fans have. In fact, I rarely read anything from the other schools fans beating the same drum and you and a few others. You've literally posted some version "kansas is in deep trouble", Kansas is going down", Kansas is def guilty and is going to get hammered"....hundreds of times. Sometimes multiple times in a single thread. Whats the deal bro bro? Why you know likey?
He's basically UK's version of @MrBaracus I really don't understand the effort put forth to shit on one team every day.

With that said though. KL tends to shit on every team. Just mention one and I'm sure he'll attempt to shit all over it.

Common sense tells us that many of your players take dough.

But you always demand proof. So please provide me proof when you have the chance. Thanks.

He didn’t know UK got slapped a few times by the NCAA back in the day, probably back in his parents day because he posts like a teenager. He avoids that type of conversation with me because I think he knows what it is.

RollLaugh

In all seriousness, anyone who frequents that board is likely to view Bill Self as Lex Luthor (Cal, of course, is Clark Kent. Cal-El if you will).

Well damn, a first. Now if you can show some consistency with posts like that then maybe just maybe some would respect your opinion.

He's basically UK's version of @MrBaracus I really don't understand the effort put forth to shit on one team every day.

With that said though. KL tends to shit on every team. Just mention one and I'm sure he'll attempt to shit all over it.
I understand an occasional f*uck you....in fact, its welcomed lol. I don't get the energy some dudes have to constantly talk shit

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
NCAA bout to go in dry on Arizona and Kansas. LSU too but I don’t see them as high profile

Probably Kansas and zona. Would say louisville but that's a scrub community college, not a high profile school.

Reactions: JC for 3

Any proof? Have you provided the positive evidence to the NCAA. You know, since everyone knows

He’s not so bad. He just loves Iowa and overrates his teams players like everybody else does. I do find it funny that he’s gotten banned for continually calling out Bossi for not having Iowa commits ranked higher.
how do I over rate the players as I use ESPN to get the players ranking, my favorite is incoming pg Toussaint he is a
grade 81 4* by ESPN
NYCHoops rated him the #1 PG in NY and the #2 player in the State of NY
Named the CO-Player of the year in NY
Named the NYC Championship team the MVP

and all he could get was a unranked 3*

you telling me that the NYCHoops people have got it all wrong? and ESPN as well.

he grades these players on who offers and then they are graded by who they commit to.

Patrick was rated #21 and Bossi posted that for Patrick to keep his high ranking he need a Elite team to offer him. which clearly shows his bias of how he rats players, no Elite offer, drop in the rankings if you commit to Iowa,

even 2020 Recruit Foster has lost his 5th * and dropped to #40 all because Foster is being picked to go to Iowa and neither Duke or Kentucky has offered.

He’s not so bad. He just loves Iowa and overrates his teams players like everybody else does. I do find it funny that he’s gotten banned for continually calling out Bossi for not having Iowa commits ranked higher.
banned just once so stop overstating the number.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Should be Duke and Kansas. They’re dirty af and compete for all the same guys that end up getting paid.

Should be Duke and Kansas. They’re dirty af and compete for all the same guys that end up getting paid.

KU gets the least amount of elite players of the top schools.

Btw, half the schools in the country recruited Zion.

Reactions: KUhawks34
He specifically named 4 of the biggest Nike names as well as "all of those schools." I would expect him to rattle off the big names when trying to make a point rather than a bunch of obscure Nike-sponsored programs.
True, though all of the big boys are playing the same game. Do you think Adidas was bidding against themselves? No. Nike & Under Armor are doing the same damned thing.

Untill I see them do something, I have no faith in the NCAA doing what is right. They look the other way with certain schools and coaches, so I find it hard to believe they will touch KU or Self.Arizona, maybe, nobody cares about west coast basketball.

This! If the NCAA is gonna let years of academic fraud go then how or why would they touch anyone else? If I was UL or any other school I would tell the NCAA to suck my balls!!!

ADVERTISEMENT