ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

CB3 and rent free....

I couldn’t tell you anything about Kentucky’s social media department, but I guess I have a life.....Lol

As a Louisville fan, why in the world would I want to follow ANY Uk media account......I don't get it.

This the game thread? One hour til tip. Haven’t started drinking yet. I got way too drunk last night and I’m slowly recovering. Hope to have a bourbon in my hand in the next 45 minutes or so

Reactions: rockycard
As a Louisville fan, why in the world would I want to follow ANY Uk media account......I don't get it.

I’d bet the farm you do! I bet you have Kentucky Sports Radio downloaded to your phone and I bet you follow Matt Jones on everything!!!

Reactions: JC for 3
Good luck both teams. I think UK squeaks one out, at home. Or, well, they win big....Or well, UL wins. With this UK team,you really not need to play "above your means", to win. Not even at Rupp. That being said, UK is capable of being really good. Especially at home. So really no cluse how this one goes. Wouldn't be shocked with a huge UK win...Or a close UL win. Or a close UK, "W", or a blowout UL win. I mean, fvck, this game could go a variety of ways. I'll say , UK 68-61.

I’d bet the farm you do! I bet you have Kentucky Sports Radio downloaded to your phone and I bet you follow Matt Jones on everything!!!

I’ll bet you $1000 that I have him blocked just so I dont see any clown RT, quote, or like anything of his :)

This the game thread? One hour til tip. Haven’t started drinking yet. I got way too drunk last night and I’m slowly recovering. Hope to have a bourbon in my hand in the next 45 minutes or so
My daughter got me some CREAM OF KENTUCKY that is getting ready to go into a glass with one very large ice cube.

Brooks starting at the 3.

Welp, let's see how this goes.

The fact that you follow Louisville basketball twitter is a bit odd.....JS

CB3 and rent free....

I couldn’t tell you anything about Kentucky’s social media department, but I guess I have a life.....Lol

Or the fact that it was posted from our board and I don't have a single social media account you dipshits Laughing

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/bill-murray-uofl-hype-video.311830/#post-8502295

What's more sad is that those two retorts are the best rebuttals you huckle****s could come up with. JFC you shitbirds have become a truly pathetic bunch.

giphy.gif

Just goes to show you that one is a worldwide event and the other is a regional game.
It's all marketing. ESPN could switch the 2 with the snap of a finger. The hate is much deeper with this game, and it's not even close.

Both teams unimpressive right now so neither fanbase is brave enough to open their mouths.

UK guards need to pull McMahon out on the perimeter and drive past him, open up some lanes. Seems like he's picking up Maxey a lot. That's a mismatch.

If the Cats can’t sell this one out....

It's a fanbase that isn't real happy with 3 losses already in this season. Feeling more like a project. Most probably see it as on to next season. UK fans' most hated-fanbase is their fellow fans. Many fans arguing on RR about Cal's methods, and his statement that "draft night is the best night for UK basketball.". Many are saying they want a UK-first coach . . . not a players-first coach.

Jay-Z_-_OTNext_One.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Virginia and Kentucky both could beat us with their managers, we just don’t ever show up for these games.

Reactions: jhmossy
Pretty dumb for UK to shoot with so much time left on the clock but it worked out, so whatevs.

Reactions: Hank_
Virginia and Kentucky both could beat us with their managers, we just don’t ever show up for these games.

I think it’s a game of two elite defenses. Outside of the wide open 3 we gave up which missed and a couple back picks with EJ not paying attention, we played damn good defense. Your defense is executing exactly as planned, a testament to Mack. We have just hit a couple more outside shots than we usually do.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Rock fight.

Nwora isn't going to stay cold forever, so UK better keep their foot on the gas.

Quickley is overdue for a good game, hopefully it's coming today because UK has gotten nothing out of that 3 spot today.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Maxey is 3 for 4 from three, had hit 2 of his last 20. Same thing, different year
Have you seen his last 20? Most of them are off balance and he kicks his legs out like he’s having a seizure. All his attempts so far today have been in rhythm and squared up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT