ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

Rock fight.

Nwora isn't going to stay cold forever, so UK better keep their foot on the gas.

Quickley is overdue for a good game, hopefully it's coming today because UK has gotten nothing out of that 3 spot today.
Just keep being the aggressors and we will stay on top. Our defense is giving them some fits

Reactions: Hank_
Have you seen his last 20? Most of them are off balance and he kicks his legs out like he’s having a seizure. All his attempts so far today have been in rhythm and squared up.
He’s getting nice open looks today though, we need Perry to guard Hagans and Kimble to guard Maxey. Mcmahon can’t keep up. And for the love of god, put in DJ! Smh

We ain’t the number 3 team in league. Top 10 maybe but I see us more 10-12.

Nwora needs to wake the **** up. Sucks Williamson picked up those fouls.

Were Mack’s teams at Xavier also this mentally soft? Louisville has looked awful against Texas Tech and Kentucky.

I'm starting to feel more confident about our games vs. UL and we score 12 points a game.

Enoch and McMahon miss wide open 3’s, goes from what could’ve been 4 pt deficit to now 12. Cool

It's all marketing. ESPN could switch the 2 with the snap of a finger. The hate is much deeper with this game, and it's not even close.

Both teams unimpressive right now so neither fanbase is brave enough to open their mouths.

I think when UK is home, CBS has the game and when UL is home, ESPN has the game.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Any Louisville fans want to talk about UK getting home cooking?

Didn't think so. We're getting hosed.

Reactions: JC for 3
You know it Rocky, UL is getting the whistle and it's the reason the lead is gone and also the reason Richards is on the bench with 4. Without Richards, we're toast inside.
I’m not going to argue, you guys are rinse and repeat.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT