ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

Jeff is allowed, statistics man is not.

Wasn’t it Illinois or some other dog shit team you were trying to convince everybody was good using analytics? And nobody listens to a puss that cries in his car after a loss. Laughing

Well . . . .Maybe there is a chance for some venom in this thread after all.

giphy.gif

I would think UL would take this game, but 2 losses in a row and the game is in rupp, just after Cslipaei got a very close look at how poorly he has coached this team offensively tells me UK will be ready and necessary adjustments will be made.

Cal absolutely sucks at coaching offense. He's stuck in the 80 with this crap. He tried to turn Skal into a back to the basket guy, because that's all he knows. Now he STILL thinks Richards and EJ (Laughable) will be those back to the basket guys he's looking for, which is a joke.

But, Calipari's defense is really good.

UK hung with and should have beat, Ohio State, who I think is better than UL.

Cats by 8. I don't see them losing 3 in a row, especially with the atmosphere that will be in full effect on Saturday.

I would think UL would take this game, but 2 losses in a row and the game is in rupp, just after Cslipaei got a very close look at how poorly he has coached this team offensively tells me UK will be ready and necessary adjustments will be made.

Cal absolutely sucks at coaching offense. He's stuck in the 80 with this crap. He tried to turn Skal into a back to the basket guy, because that's all he knows. Now he STILL thinks Richards and EJ (Laughable) will be those back to the basket guys he's looking for, which is a joke.

But, Calipari's defense is really good.

UK hung with and should have beat, Ohio State, who I think is better than UL.

Cats by 8. I don't see them losing 3 in a row, especially with the atmosphere that will be in full effect on Saturday.
Kentucky is going to win easily

I don't think UK is better. I just don't see UL winning, @ Rupp. UL's biggest weakness, so to speak, is at the guard spot. Just happens to be UK's strength. I think that's the deciding factor. SHould be an entertaining game. Which, due to my great scheduling abilities---I will miss the game; My wife, of course, will not...

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
of course UK will win. Its our friggin super bowl. The refs will put at least 2 UofL players on the bench within the first 4 minutes. The word is, we just want Nwora out. An unknown player on UK's roster will have an epic night, just to fade away the remaining of the year. It's just another game for UofL and doesn't mean much.

well, I've heard this from UofL fans lmao

Reactions: RipThru
of course UK will win. Its our friggin super bowl. The refs will put at least 2 UofL players on the bench within the first 4 minutes. The word is, we just want Nwora out. An unknown player on UK's roster will have an epic night, just to fade away the remaining of the year. It's just another game for UofL and doesn't mean much.

well, I've heard this from UofL fans lmao
Sounds pretty legit to me tbh. Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
Louisville isn’t gonna beat Kentucky in Rupp, we’ll be the first big home atmosphere game for this Kentucky team. We will go farther in March though imo.

one thing is for certain
if UK does win we can all count on you to blame the refs

you even did it while UK was blowing out UL in the FB game (2nd straight blowout)

there was a time that whichever team won the FB game lost the BB game
with our dominance in FB that is no longer holding true

All the loserville tards coming out in force. Have fun getting smacked by your rival you loserville pussies!!

one thing is for certain
if UK does win we can all count on you to blame the refs

you even did it while UK was blowing out UL in the FB game (2nd straight blowout)

there was a time that whichever team won the FB game lost the BB game
with our dominance in FB that is no longer holding true
Dominance in football? I think we’re 7-3 this decade against y’all. Lol

Lol John riding the UK coattails once again. Poor guy might as well start rooting for the Cats being that Purdon’t is atrocious and irrelevant.

Don't understand the networks line of thinking. All eyes outside of this state will be focused on the CFP. ESPN goes balls out for Duke and Carolina every year, CBS can't throw us a bone and start the game at 1 or 2.
The ratings will be absolute shit, but we’re all gonna watch. Still a load of crap.

Back in the old days it was common that UofL/UK was on a Saturday when CBS also carried an NFL game as part of their broadcast schedule, most famously the Fog Bowl playoff game with the Bears and Eagles on New Year's Eve 1988 (which turned into the biggest Louisville romp in the series). It seems like that particular year we led into the game.

Times have changed though; college basketball doesn't compete with the NFL minimally and not with the BCS playoffs on a ratings level. I suspect this a concession to that from CBS, get whatever eyes in America that don't care about football which are few. Duke/UNC doesn't compete with the NFL or football at all with their traditional midweek game for their first matchup followed by their last weekend game in March.

Back in the old days it was common that UofL/UK was on a Saturday when CBS also carried an NFL game as part of their broadcast schedule, most famously the Fog Bowl playoff game with the Bears and Eagles on New Year's Eve 1988 (which turned into the biggest Louisville romp in the series). It seems like that particular year we led into the game.

Times have changed though; college basketball doesn't compete with the NFL minimally and not with the BCS playoffs on a ratings level. I suspect this a concession to that from CBS, get whatever eyes in America that don't care about football which are few. Duke/UNC doesn't compete with the NFL or football at all with their traditional midweek game for their first matchup followed by their last weekend game in March.

There was a time, When Arkansas was good, UK and Ark played before the Superbowl for a couple of years.

Dominance in football? I think we’re 7-3 this decade against y’all. Lol

And you're 0-2 the last 2 years lol Its no doubt you guys were better. This is the first time in a long we have the 1st glimmer of hope of creating a sustainable program.

And you're 0-2 the last 2 years lol Its no doubt you guys were better. This is the first time in a long we have the 1st glimmer of hope of creating a sustainable program.

..c'mon Rocky...the difference in the trenches on both sides of the ball is stark right now; that is a discussion for another board.

..c'mon Rocky...the difference in the trenches on both sides of the ball is stark right now; that is a discussion for another board.

It is.. you guys have some depth issues which takes a little time. But we haven't been in an upward trend in a long time.

But back to basketball 9-2.... 36-16 all time 23-12 modern series

We don't want him lol we have our fair share of those types.
No one backs that dude. He offers nothing to this board, except pot shots at U of L...which I find hysterical, seeing that we’re not rivals and Purdon’t is irrelevant in cbb. Little buddy just needs attention.

....ok....finally home from vacation. My CATS certainly flopped in Vegas, but they get the W tomorrow.

CATS by 8. Hagans and Maxey clown U6's guards.

...gotta stick with the same prediction, despite the past 2 games.

....ok....finally home from vacation. My CATS certainly flopped in Vegas, but they get the W tomorrow.

CATS by 8. Hagans and Maxey clown U6's guards.

...gotta stick with the same prediction, despite the past 2 games.

Nwora and Williamson should take care of your guys wings that can’t seem to guard a post nor shoot. Enoch and Williams should dominate your bigs. Agree with backcourt, it’s really Kentucky’s only advantage over U of L this season.

Where’d you go on vacation?

Nwora and Williamson should take care of your guys wings that can’t seem to guard a post nor shoot. Enoch and Williams should dominate your bigs. Agree with backcourt, it’s really Kentucky’s only advantage over U of L this season.

Where’d you go on vacation?

....went back down to Sanibel Island (was there back in July), visited and stayed with some family down there for Christmas.
Your bigs will have a tall order staying out of foul trouble, so I doubt there will be any domination there.... probably a wash. Maybe Sestina can still sink some threes, but he can't be the only one doing it. Quickley hasn't been right since his new 'do.... maybe he changes it back before the game.

Reactions: UL_1986
....went back down to Sanibel Island (was there back in July), visited and stayed with some family down there for Christmas.
Your bigs will have a tall order staying out of foul trouble, so I doubt there will be any domination there.... probably a wash. Maybe Sestina can still sink some threes, but he can't be the only one doing it. Quickley hasn't been right since his new 'do.... maybe he changes it back before the game.
Nice! Weather good?

Enoch is going to kill us down low. I do think we have a big advantage at guard. My U of L friends and family are concerned because they don’t have a true point guard. Who’s strength is stronger

Just looked at ytd stats for both teams, really close. The exception is 3 pt percentage. We suck

However we usually start by extending the half court defense beyond the 3 pt line, putting pressure on your guards to make plays... IDK if Cal does it again this year, but its worked in the past.

Enoch is going to kill us down low. I do think we have a big advantage at guard. My U of L friends and family are concerned because they don’t have a true point guard. Who’s strength is stronger
Gonna be a fascinating game tbh. Word is Perry is hurt.

Oh, yeah....weird thing is, still pretty good here at home too. 60's in December is unreal.
Kentucky is bipolar as shit. Expecting January to be cold as balls. December has been wonderful, and the days are getting longer now. Gonna try to play golf in the morning actually

ADVERTISEMENT