ADVERTISEMENT

The Superior Basketball Team From The Superior Basketball Conference

Hall-O-Daze

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2020
Never any doubt tonight.

Congrats to UConn on back to back National Titles! They just know how to control a game. Even if they don’t shoot particularly well they find ways to dominate everything else. The Huskies were a much higher level of battle tested from playing in The Big East. Much deserved.

Purdue may have avoided losing to a double digit seed for the fourth year in a row, but they were outplayed and out coached. I think Hurley sticks around. There’s more history to carve out. Going to UK would be a mistake. And he’s right: for the past quarter century, UConn has been the dominant program. The NCAA and “the committee” should be embarrassed and ashamed they only let three teams in from one of the top conferences in the country. I guess it’s all about that big football money, eh?

Hey, espn, you might wanna redo that 30for30 documentary “requiem for The Big East”. They keep racking up Nattys. Time to admit you were wrong. The b1g hasn’t won a basketball National Championship in 25 years!

Never any doubt tonight.

Congrats to UConn on back to back National Titles! They just know how to control a game. Even if they don’t shoot particularly well they find ways to dominate everything else. The Huskies were a much higher level of battle tested from playing in The Big East. Much deserved.

Purdue may have avoided losing to a double digit seed for the fourth year in a row, but they were outplayed and out coached. I think Hurley sticks around. There’s more history to carve out. Going to UK would be a mistake. And he’s right: for the past quarter century, UConn has been the dominant program. The NCAA and “the committee” should be embarrassed and ashamed they only let three teams in from one of the top conferences in the country. I guess it’s all about that big football money, eh?

Hey, espn, you might wanna redo that 30for30 documentary “requiem for The Big East”. They keep racking up Nattys. Time to admit you were wrong. The b1g hasn’t won a basketball National Championship in 25 years!
Don’t tell me you’re a Seton Hall fan lol.

Reactions: MGO2022
Didn’t expect to see a conference flex tonight. Who dafuq is this potato?
Well, when a top basketball conference is so blatantly disrespected and so deliberately shafted - just so other conferences can make sure they get all their scrubby fringe teams in, not to mention stoking the ego of the inferior mountain west - but then go on to win both postseason tournaments....yeah, you're ging to have to deal with a little flexing on behalf of the marginalized conference. Rightfully so. You got a problem with that?

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Well, when a top basketball conference is so blatantly disrespected and so deliberately shafted - just so other conferences can make sure they get all their scrubby fringe teams in, not to mention stoking the ego of the inferior mountain west - but then go on to win both postseason tournaments....yeah, you're ging to have to deal with a little flexing on behalf of the marginalized conference. Rightfully so. You got a problem with that?
You’re a Seton Hall fan lol

Seton Hall choked on the peen in their one and only national championship game appearance
Uh, you're blatantly overlooking the fact that the end of that game had one of the worst calls in all of college sports. But yeah, gloss over that. By the way, how is Michigan's basketball program doing now?

Last edited:
Uh, you're blatantly overlooking the fact that the end of that game had one of the world calls in all of college sports. But yeah, gloss over that. By the way, how is Michigan's basketball program doing now?
We’ll be better than Seton Hall next year. Anyway congrats on choking away the one and only shot your program had at winning a natty.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
We’ll be better than Seton Hall next year. Anyway congrats on choking away the one and only shot your program had at winning a natty.

Choking in a title game…sounds like something a Michigan fan would brag about.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Hasn't Michigan choked away it's last three or four trips to the Final Four? If I remember correctly, two of those times were against Big East schools lol. Then there is the EPIC Chris Webber time out. Then there are all the games you had to vacate. Glass houses, kiddo.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Choking in a title game…sounds like something a Michigan fan would brag about.
I mean we at least have one 🤷‍♂️ to go along with our 12 in football and 9 in hockey and of course the one in baseball

Hasn't Michigan choked away it's last three or four trips to the Final Four? If I remember correctly, two of those times were against Big East schools lol. Then there is the EPIC Chris Webber time out. Then there are all the games you had to vacate. Glass houses, kiddo.
Yeah but we will always have 1989 thanks to Seton Hall 😉

Here’s that game in it’s entirety just in case you didn’t get to watch it live

You can talk about 1989 all you want. Your conference hasn't won an NCAA Tournament since the year 2000....when your Little Brother won it lol. Overrated conference lol
Two programs are responsible for all of the Big East’s success and neither of them are Seton Hall

LOL. MGO getting dunked on like he’s wearing a Michigan jersey.

You can talk about 1989 all you want. Your conference hasn't won an NCAA Tournament since the year 2000....when your Little Brother won it lol. Overrated conference lol

One minor correction: “BIG” brother.

You’re just butthurt because Kansas spent a million on Dickinson only to win absolutely nothing of any significance. 😉

He’ll be back with a better team around him.

Meanwhile, Michigan bought the Fab 5 and earned nothing but a gay nickname and vacated wins. 😆

Last edited:
He’ll be back with a better team around him.

Meanwhile, Michigan bought the Fab 5 and earned nothing but a gay nickname and vacated wins. 😆
Back to getting bounced in the 2nd round maybe 😂

That or winning it all like two years ago.

Think you’ll get to 10 wins next year? Hey, at least you have an ample NIL budget, right? 😂 🤣
The days of Kansas competing for national championships are long gone. Everyone can pay recruits now. 😉 You’ll have to be content with just making the tournament.

The days of Kansas competing for national championships are long gone. Everyone can pay recruits now.

You mean everyone but Michigan? 😂

It must suck knowing that you could buy a Fab 5 now without cheating, but boosters won’t waste their money on your irrelevant program. 🤣

Congrats for being in the same conference as Nova and UConn. I bet your mommy is so proud of your coattail riding skills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT