ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

LOL if UL loses to UK next weekend. OMG they'd be the failure of the week for sure. you'd have to be a real crappy team to lose to UK.
Such a convenient thing to say now for cats fans. It’s at Rupp, with a team that has a slew of 5 stars that are freshman, sophomores and a junior. Quit acting like you guys were dealt a bad hand, and all of the sudden you’re now garbage. Laughing

What’s the real failure is Calipari not being able to make halftime adjustments and use his timeouts properly.

The worst thing that could have happened to U of L was Kentucky lose two in a row before the game. That said, they are better than we are. We need it a lot more but I don’t think we will win. Just not a great basketball team.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The worst thing that could have happened to U of L was Kentucky lose two in a row before the game. That said, they are better than we are. We need it a lot more but I don’t think we will win. Just not a great basketball team.
No doubt, I agree with everything you said. We're not good at all right now. The farthest thing from great. UL has to know they're coming in to Rupp knowing UK is on a 2 game losing streak. The Rupp crowd always shows up for UL. Hopefully the players do as well.

I'm hoping Hagans is the difference. I basically feel like we have two players, Hagans and Maxey. Which works in our favor due to UL's lack of PG play.

Preseason I thought Whitney was going to be our star player. He's been nonexistent so far this season.

Reactions: JimboBBN
No doubt, I agree with everything you said. We're not good at all right now. The farthest thing from great. UL has to know they're coming in to Rupp knowing UK is on a 2 game losing streak. The Rupp crowd always shows up for UL. Hopefully the players do as well.

I'm hoping Hagans is the difference. I basically feel like we have two players, Hagans and Maxey. Which works in our favor due to UL's lack of PG play.

Preseason I thought Whitney was going to be our star player. He's been nonexistent so far this season.

Superbowl

Reactions: UL_1986
They were supposed to win. Our defensive lineman looked like linebackers out there. Glad they won their super bowl, to get to a bowl that’s equivalent to ours.
DpTFScs.gif

They were supposed to win. Our defensive lineman looked like linebackers out there. Glad they won their super bowl, to get to a bowl that’s equivalent to ours.

Your bowl game happened because the ACC is garbage in football. Did I do this right?

Such a convenient thing to say now for cats fans. It’s at Rupp, with a team that has a slew of 5 stars that are freshman, sophomores and a junior. Quit acting like you guys were dealt a bad hand, and all of the sudden you’re now garbage. Laughing

What’s the real failure is Calipari not being able to make halftime adjustments and use his timeouts properly.
The problem is the game has changed and Cal's a dinosaur now. we need an offensive guru by his side.... you guys willing to let us borrow whoever taught your guys shooting over the summer?

Jeff is allowed, statistics man is not.

Wasn’t it Illinois or some other dog shit team you were trying to convince everybody was good using analytics? And nobody listens to a puss that cries in his car after a loss. Laughing

The problem is the game has changed and Cal's a dinosaur now. we need an offensive guru by his side.... you guys willing to let us borrow whoever taught your guys shooting over the summer?
I can see us having a poor shooting performance in Rupp tbh.

If anyone has been watching anything this season, it tells me the game could go 100 different ways and none of them should really suprise anyone. I don’t think either side knows what to expect.

If anyone has been watching anything this season, it tells me the game could go 100 different ways and none of them should really suprise anyone. I don’t think either side knows what to expect.
I expect to lose, I haven’t seen anything from this team outside of the first game that says we will beat a team like Louisville. But then again, we do kind of own them, so who knows.

Louisville could win the basketball game by 20 points and I would still be upset about the last two anal invasions by UK football.
I used to love cfb, it just doesn’t do it for me anymore. Even when we’re good. I’d rather watch NFL any day of the week.

I expect to lose, I haven’t seen anything from this team outside of the first game that says we will beat a team like Louisville. But then again, we do kind of own them, so who knows.

Home court and urgency will go a long way. I just hope we don’t come out sleepwalking like we have a few games this year. If Louisville plays focused and hard we can win this game, if we don’t we can and will get beat. Especially if we can’t get some quality pg play from someone.

I have lost alot of faith in the team in the last two weeks, like many Louisville fans in particular from our point guards.

The game will come down to the Pack Line's ability to keep Haggins in particular out of the lane and really that's Perry's strength and makes his offensive erraticism at least forgivable; solid to sometimes spectacular defense has been something of a constant for Louisville (with the obvious exception of TTech). Keeping Haggins out of the lane keeps Kentucky off the FT line where they are really good. Even as convinced as every Louisville fan is that UK has somebody sitting on a career perimeter night, you have to take your chances with this Kentucky squad to prove otherwise. If Louisville gets a plus FT margin over Kentucky they will be in good shape because it is the most fundamental way UK gets points and I say that more for the cause-and-effect of what that differential means; seeing them make up that margin from the perimeter doesn't look like it is a strength of this UK squad. They don't have a plus turnover margin on the year to generate the types of points in transition that has been a calling card of previous Cal squads.

Last edited:
Your freshmen and Grad transfer have never experienced the atmosphere that will be Saturday, Kentucky players will play their best ball Saturday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT