ADVERTISEMENT

UK Sweeps UL

I'm not drinking at all today; that's how much I expect to drink tomorrow.

giphy.gif

I pick UK to win by 2 pts ........... but if Nwora and McMahon are on their shooting game.... its gonna be rough for my cats to keep scoring pace.

if UL loses... they will be upset a tiny bit but they'll still be top 10... doesnt hurt them much.

If UK loses... its 3 losses in a row.. 4 on the year with a bad RPI and NET ranking.... Its gonna start putting our backs against the wall.

Shit, I’ll be drunk af for all three of those regardless. About to be a fun Saturday, man
Good for you, brother. I have a ****ing game at 6----I'll have to leave the house around 3, or so. So I'll miss the LSU/OU game, and the UL/UK game. I should be back in time for the 2nd half of the OSU/Clemson game. Man, I gotta start scheduling better.

if UL loses... they will be upset a tiny bit but they'll still be top 10... doesnt hurt them much.

If UK loses... its 3 losses in a row.. 4 on the year with a bad RPI and NET ranking.... Its gonna start putting our backs against the wall.
Especially with the SEC kind of tanking in the OOC. Still good opportunities against Florida, Auburn, and maybe Tenn. Big game for the Cats tomorrow.

Note: Still a match-up with Texas Tech.

That’s wild. Mid 50s here all week.

My sister came in from San Fran for Christmas and we were asking about the weather out there, and she was like, it’s basically the same as it is here (western KY) right now.

I got to take my daughter fishing on Christmas Eve lol.

Reactions: UL_1986
Quickley is going off tomorrow saddle up
Wouldn’t be surprised, but I see Hagans or Maxey having huge games. Who knows, this should be interesting. I feel like both of our fan bases aren’t sure which team of ours shows up.

I’d like to think Kentucky can’t lose 3 in a row and that Cal kicked their ass this week.

UK 74
UL 69

Also found out the in laws are coming into town tonight, so I’ve got about an hour between the end of the game and their arrival to chug water and not appear black out drunk. Wish me luck.

Still have no idea how UK guards Nwora or UL handles Hagans on both ends of the floor. Should be an interesting game.

Reactions: Hank_
Still have no idea how UK guards Nwora or UL handles Hagans on both ends of the floor. Should be an interesting game.

Feel like UK has to use on ball defense to deny and throw off their offensive flow, making sure Nwora doesn’t get good looks in rhythm.

Not sure anyone UK has is a good man to man matchup and I can see the freshmen losing him in screens.

Feel like UK has to use on ball defense to deny and throw off their offensive flow, making sure Nwora doesn’t get good looks in rhythm.

Not sure anyone UK has is a good man to man matchup and I can see the freshmen losing him in screens.

If only there was a defense made for teams that struggle in man to man...
Ideally Whitney or Brooks step up and guard him tough. He'll likely put EJ or Sestina on him which will get ugly.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT