ADVERTISEMENT

One of these 12 teams will win it all

What do you mean by outperformed? UK swept UT last year and you were the advocate of if you don't win it all in the NCAAT, you don't win shit.

Are flip-flops the official state shoe in Tennessee?
Obviously you're not reading the whole thread. “ Kentucky compromise of 1912" which clearly states: reg season don’t matter. This was the message y'all kept pounding as Barnes was killing you in the regular season, so we adapted.

I like to dance Jeff, but I'm more into latin tunes. Anywho, I'm pulling for UK to win enough as to not rob us out of two quad 1 wins. So, y'all have some work to do as of right now you're only a quad 2 win in knoxville.
I can cut a rug to latin music as well there Dells.
We can settle this rather easily, you know, like mature adults… .avatar bets… .each game. If a team gets swept, the loser has to wear the avatar through the end of the season.

I can cut a rug to latin music as well there Dells.
We can settle this rather easily, you know, like mature adults… .avatar bets… .each game. If a team gets swept, the loser has to wear the avatar through the end of the season.
What style Latin music is your favorite? Color me surprised and impressed that you like to dance.

What exactly do we need to settle? I just stated that I'll be pulling for y'all to rise up to a team that is a Quad 1 team when we play them at home, cause you're not. Seems like we are on the same side here.

I think you should find something to bet Lurker on. He likes to wear vulgar avatars, but needs and excuse to wear them.

What style Latin music is your favorite? Color me surprised and impressed that you like to dance.

What exactly do we need to settle? I just stated that I'll be pulling for y'all to rise up to a team that is a Quad 1 team when we play them at home, cause you're not. Seems like we are on the same side here.

I think you should find something to bet Lurker on. He likes to wear vulgar avatars, but needs and excuse to wear them.
All Latin music makes you move if you have it in your blood, but even the biggest stick in the mud, will move their hips to salsa.

I promise, I would not make you wear a dirty avatar.

Della jamming to Tito Puente:

51cb66df9f7a1296c788abd4bc3c2543.gif

All Latin music makes you move if you have it in your blood, but even the biggest stick in the mud, will move their hips to salsa.

I promise, I would not make you wear a dirty avatar.
Have you ever danced Bachata style? This is my favorite.

Again, there is nothing to settle as I'm aligned with UK improving her standing.

Have you ever danced Bachata style? This is my favorite.

Again, there is nothing to settle as I'm aligned with UK improving her standing.
Don't think I have. Sounds like fun though. Is it something you do often?

Ah, it's just an avatar bet for when the two teams play, nothing bad.

Don't think I have. Sounds like fun though. Is it something you do often?

Ah, it's just an avatar bet for when the two teams play, nothing bad.
I get my spouse to work on some moves together and that is fun and occasionally we will go out, but life gets in the way. I use to be a really good dancer, but now I'm like a hinge that needs oil, but I still love it.

Here's the thing. I don't bet about anything. It has no appeal to me. I don't want to rub anything in your face and I definitely don't want you to rub something in mine.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I get my spouse to work on some moves together and that is fun and occasionally we will go out, but life gets in the way. I use to be a really good dancer, but now I'm like a hinge that needs oil, but I still love it.

Here's the thing. I don't bet about anything. It has no appeal to me. I don't want to rub anything in your face and I definitely don't want you to rub something in mine.
I'm trying to get my wife to do more things like that, but like you, life gets in the way, before you know it, the years have flown by and all those things we said we were going to do, are just always on the back burner.

On the avatar bet, you know I wouldn't be rough with you, I've been respectful. It's just a fun thing. And for the record, there's nobody that gambles less than me. I went to vegas for 10 days and never even attempted to even gamble a dollar. I just walked around and ate.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm trying to get my wife to do more things like that, but like you, life gets in the way, before you know it, the years have flown by and all those things we said we were going to do, are just always on the back burner.

On the avatar bet, you know I wouldn't be rough with you, I've been respectful. It's just a fun thing. And for the record, there's nobody that gambles less than me. I went to vegas for 10 days and never even attempted to even gamble a dollar. I just walked around and ate.

See if this interest her. You are respectful Jeff and that is why I like you.

See if this interest her. You are respectful Jeff and that is why I like you.
Part of the issue with my wife, is she has an acoustic neuroma. It's a non cancerous tumor that is growing on her left ear nerve.
She loses her balance just standing there and there's no way she could spin and stay on her feet.
The surgery is 10-20 hours and they only do it if the tumor is putting pressure on the brain stem. It's been the same size for a while now, so I think it's going to stay where it's at.
So in closing, I'm going to have to partner up with someone else. Do you know the gal in that video? 😁

Part of the issue with my wife, is she has an acoustic neuroma. It's a non cancerous tumor that is growing on her left ear nerve.
She loses her balance just standing there and there's no way she could spin and stay on her feet.
The surgery is 10-20 hours and they only do it if the tumor is putting pressure on the brain stem. It's been the same size for a while now, so I think it's going to stay where it's at.
So in closing, I'm going to have to partner up with someone else. Do you know the gal in that video? 😁
I am so sorry to hear that about your wife. That has to be awful.

Sara Panero is a classically trained ballet dancer from Spain. She has a Latin dance academy with Marco (the guy). They also compete worldwide in dance competitions. They also teach online dance for a price. I just watch the videos of them and others online and then steal some of their moves.

Finally, no I don't know her personally and I imagine your wife would frown on the idea of you partnering up with her if I did. :p

• Haha
I am so sorry to hear that about your wife. That has to be awful.

Sara Panero is a classically trained ballet dancer from Spain. She has a Latin dance academy with Marco (the guy). They also compete worldwide in dance competitions. They also teach online dance for a price. I just watch the videos of them and others online and then steal some of their moves.

Finally, no I don't know her personally and I imagine your wife would frown on the idea of you partnering up with her if I did. :p
Yes, I'm sure the wife would definitely frown upon that. Latin dancing gets prrrrty saucy.

So what’s it going to take for me to talk you into the avatar bet? Give me some rules.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Anyone who questioned FAU is a dope.

But they weren’t in the Week 6 top 12, so at least we don’t have to worry about them winning it all.

But they weren’t in the Week 6 top 12, so at least we don’t have to worry about them winning it all.
Plenty of those around.

that Davis cat from FAU is a stud. I don't really remember him from when they beat us in the sweet 16 last year but he is a badass

Meh.....Felt they were overrated. Top 5-10? Naaaah. So they beat Arizona. Ok. They also lost to Illinois, and....

Yeah, Bryant.

FAU's a good basketball team. They however are not a Top 5-10 team. But they'll walk through their conference...Get a 2/3 seed, possibly.

We will see. Good team yes. FF contender? I don't think so.

Meh.....Felt they were overrated. Top 5-10? Naaaah. So they beat Arizona. Ok. They also lost to Illinois, and....

Yeah, Bryant.

FAU's a good basketball team. They however are not a Top 5-10 team. But they'll walk through their conference...Get a 2/3 seed, possibly.

Also beat a pretty good A&M team and destroyed Virginia Tech. That Bryant game definitely looks like an outlier going back to last year.

When a solid team returns everybody, I usually expect them to be among the best. They were already good enough to reach the final four, and it’s really unlikely that no one improved.

‘21 KU was a disaster by Self’s standards. Barely top 30 on Kenpom, couldn’t score, lost in the 2nd round by 30. The same team, plus Remy Martin and minus one of their best players, were an elite offensive team the next year and won it all. People underestimate continuity and improvement of returning players.

Yeah, Bryant.

FAU has played 4 quad 1 teams and beat 3 of them. They have beaten all three of the quad 2 teams they have played. They have the Bryant blemish, but they haven't played a weak schedule. They are for real.

Also beat a pretty good A&M team and destroyed Virginia Tech. That Bryant game definitely looks like an outlier going back to last year.

When a solid team returns everybody, I usually expect them to be among the best. They were already good enough to reach the final four, and it’s really unlikely that no one improved.

‘21 KU was a disaster by Self’s standards. Barely top 30 on Kenpom, couldn’t score, lost in the 2nd round by 30. The same team, plus Remy Martin and minus one of their best players, were an elite offensive team the next year and won it all. People underestimate continuity and improvement of returning players.
A&M and VaTech aren't exactly needle movers....Tech damn near lost at home to fukin Louisville. Yeah TAM has the win vs KU. Lost to Purdue by 14. Other than that, they have played a HS schedule.

I like FAU. A good basketball team. However I do not think they're a FF caliber team. Felt their Top 5-10 preseason ranking was inflated, and still feel that way.

FAU has played 4 quad 1 teams and beat 3 of them. They have beaten all three of the quad 2 teams they have played. They have the Bryant blemish, but they haven't played a weak schedule. They are for real.
Wins over Butler, A&M , VaTech and Arizona. I get the Zona win----but Come on, Dellla. We really touting wins over Butler, A&M and VaTech?

Good basketball team. Certainly a Top 20 team....maybe Top 15. But legit FF contender? Just ain't buying it.

Wins over Butler, A&M , VaTech and Arizona. I get the Zona win----but Come on, Dellla. We really touting wins over Butler, A&M and VaTech?

Good basketball team. Certainly a Top 20 team....maybe Top 15. But legit FF contender? Just ain't buying it.
Nobody plays only top 10 teams in the Out of conference Borden. Seems like you're being unfairly judgmental with them. They were top 10 last year and nothing they have done suggests they are not again top 10.

I mean…a younger version of the exact same team went to the final four and beat multiple good teams to get there.

If Indiana went to the final four last year with the players from FAU’s roster, then brought literally everybody back, there’s no way in hell you’d be saying they weren’t a top 10 team.

Besides, this field isn’t exactly loaded with world beaters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT