ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 most likely to win it all

You know, it would make me chuckle if Louisville won this year. He likes to brag so much about how Cal dominates them but the tournament results would show that they're the better program since 2010.
He’d on his hands and knees praying for the ncaa to arbitrarily take it away. But man it would be hilarious. You can tell he’s really but hurt no one is picking Kentucky to win it this year.

I would be willing to bet Kentucky makes it further than Louisville in the tournament
Don't do it Jimbo, UL will likely be a 2 seed and UK a 4 meaning your odds of winning this bet aren't particularly good.

More drivel. Either gonna be Kansas, U of L, Baylor, or Dayton. Kentucky ain’t winning shit this year. Enjoy your super bowl in December little guy!

also jerry eaves ain’t one of us, he’s practically a blew neck, go ahead and embrace that old fayghut.

i hate to burst your bubble
UK has a better chance of winning it then UL does

i doubt UL makes the E8

i hate to burst your bubble
UK has a better chance of winning then UL does

i doubt UL makes the E8
Really? Because Vegas disagrees. U of L has better odds to win it than UK. Those are just facts.

Really? Because Vegas disagrees. U of L has better odds to win it than UK. Those are just facts.
you have watched UL play
the are way to inconsistent to win 6 straight, 4/5 games against real competition

what part of this UL teams screams championship

take your red glasses off my friend

you have watched UL play
the are way to inconsistent to win 6 straight, 4/5 games against real competition

what part of this UL teams screams championship

take your red glasses off my friend
Dude, Kentucky does not look championship caliber. I’m sorry, y’all just don’t have the team this year. Maybe next. We look like the best team in the nation when we want to play hard. Thats not just me saying that but plenty of sports pundits and analysts. Though I get you and JCs disdain for Louisville manipulates your bias.

Dude, Kentucky does not look championship caliber. I’m sorry, y’all just don’t have the team this year. Maybe next. We look like the best team in the nation when we want to play hard. Thats not just me saying that but plenty of sports pundits and analysts. Though I get you and JCs disdain for Louisville manipulates your bias.

i never said we have looked like a championship team
we do look better then UL though

i never said we have looked like a championship team
we do look better then UL though
I disagree. You beat us head to head barely in over time on your home court, but I’d say we’d beat you 6/10 times on a neutral court. However both of our teams are guilty of playing some shitty ball.

I disagree. You beat us head to head barely in over time on your home court, but I’d say we’d beat you 6/10 times on a neutral court. However both of our teams are guilty of playing some shitty ball.

yea we hear that every yearRollLaugh

the playing shitty ball is why neither team has a great chance
UK has more talent and by some stroke of luck could get hot in the NCAAT , but i doubt it

yea we hear that every yearRollLaugh

the playing shitty ball is why neither team has a great chance
UK has more talent and by some stroke of luck could get hot in the NCAAT , but i doubt it
I just think we will have a better tourney run. I know you and jc love to bring up arbitrary shit from the past when discussing THIS year, lol. However, your team just doesn’t scare anyone. No real standout player, just a bunch of role players who can’t really shoot 3s. The talent level is practically the same.

Well, lets see.....

Indiana blasted #6 Florida State...80-64
Michigan smashed #3 Gonzaga, 82-64...And #10 Creighton..79-69
MSU beat #13 Seton Hall...
OSU beat #12 Villanova by 25, 76-51....Oh, and #8 Kentucky.
Iowa beat #22 Texas Tech....

For Christ sake----14-14 Purdue beat Virginia by 29....

So, an 8-8 Big 10 team beat the #6 in the nation, by 16...

Another 8-8 team beat Villanova by 25, and your Cats...

A 9-7 team beat Gonazaga by 18.....

Pretty sure none of the above where computer simulated.

Big 10 is pretty solid.
You conveniently mention who has beaten Kentucky yet while listing MSU you say they beat Seton Hall....no mention of who they lost to. Laughing Along with cherry picking those Big 10 wins, why not list all the losses? I could go cherry pick wins against the Big 10 to make the opposite point of the one you're trying to make.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
You conveniently mention who has beaten Kentucky yet while listing MSU you say they beat Seton Hall....no mention of who they lost to. Laughing Along with cherry picking those Big 10 wins, why not list all the losses? I could go cherry pick wins against the Big 10 to make the opposite point of the one you're trying to make.
Not cherry picking.......You said the B10 isn't that good. I showed you who they have beaten. Why the **** would I post who they lost too? Bottom line is, the Big 10 has a lot of very good, non-conference wins. Gonzaga, FSU, UK, Seton Hall, Creighton, Villanova, etc...

Your position is that recent games should be given the same weight as early season games? Literally the first time I've ever seen that take. I think I now have KenPom bingo!
In terms of a team's defensive efficiency for the season? Yes, absolutely. Why would any games be weighted more heavily for that?

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Not cherry picking.......You said the B10 isn't that good. I showed you who they have beaten. Why the **** would I post who they lost too? Bottom line is, the Big 10 has a lot of very good, non-conference wins. Gonzaga, FSU, UK, Seton Hall, Creighton, Villanova, etc...
LMAO.... You just said you weren't cherry picking, then listed the definition of cherry picking. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

LMAO.... You just said you weren't cherry picking, then listed the definition of cherry picking. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh
You have to be trolling? Right? I mean if you say "X" is no good, do you expect my rebuttal to be who "X" has lost to? Man I hope you are trolling.

I just think we will have a better tourney run. I know you and jc love to bring up arbitrary shit from the past when discussing THIS year, lol. However, your team just doesn’t scare anyone. No real standout player, just a bunch of role players who can’t really shoot 3s. The talent level is practically the same.
let me get this right

you just said the talent level is about the same yet no one is scared of UK
so i am assuming you are also saying that UL does not scare anyone (i agree)

we hear the same old drivel from UL fans every year
yes the odds are that even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually
i highly doubt it happens this year

Reactions: JC for 3
let me get this right

you just said the talent level is about the same yet no one is scared of UK
so i am assuming you are also saying that UL does not scare anyone (i agree)

we hear the same old drivel from UL fans every year
yes the odds are that even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually
i highly doubt it happens this year
Dude Kentucky isn’t that good I’m sorry my opinion offends you. We’re not that great either when we play soft and have key players out.

You have to be trolling? Right? I mean if you say "X" is no good, do you expect my rebuttal to be who "X" has lost to? Man I hope you are trolling.
OK, I'll play along without listing losses for comparison.

Well, lets see.....

Evansville beat UK at UK

Pretty sure that game as not computer simulated.

Evansville is pretty solid.

Dude Kentucky isn’t that good I’m sorry my opinion offends you. We’re not that great either when we play soft and have key players out.

your team almost always play soft
your guards are not big enough or quick enough to stop drives
Nwora should play about 20 minutes a game, get him out before he goes all "hero ball"
Enoch is the only player on your team i would take on this UK team

i hate to hurt your feelings but ul is a middle of the road team
ul has two good wins Duke and Michigan, they have lost to every other good team they have played including UK

Reactions: JC for 3
your team almost always play soft
your guards are not big enough or quick enough to stop drives
Nwora should play about 20 minutes a game, get him out before he goes all "hero ball"
Enoch is the only player on your team i would take on this UK team

i hate to hurt your feelings but ul is a middle of the road team
ul has two good wins Duke and Michigan, they have lost to every other good team they have played including UK
Kentucky plays soft. Terrible losses to Evansville and Utah and South Carolina. Only good wins against us and a mediocre Michigan state team.

Kentucky plays soft. Terrible losses to Evansville and Utah and South Carolina. Only good wins against us and a mediocre Michigan state team.

no doubt early in the year this team played bad
that can not be said now
Richards and Quickly are in the running for SEC player of the year

i have not seen any real improvement in ul

my friend please take those red goggles

no doubt early in the year this team played bad
that can not be said now
Richards and Quickly are in the running for SEC player of the year

i have not seen any real improvement in ul

my friend please take those red goggles
We look good then we look bad. UK plays the same way.

But it’s your best win, and a win you guys consider a “quality win”

you guys can’t have it both ways..SmokinSmile
I don't consider it anything. The geeks that make the analytics consider it a "quad 1" win.

ADVERTISEMENT