ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 most likely to win it all

I’ve got that dude so rustled he cherry picks posts from months ago to highlight bullet points trying to prove me wrong. It’s amazing l.

Proving you wrong is just too easy. You let your mouth run, the opposite of what you were spewing about happens, I point out your stupidity. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Proving you wrong is just too easy. You let your mouth run, the opposite of what you were spewing about happens, I point out your stupidity. Lather, rinse, repeat.
You’ve proven nothing. Aside from talking in circles which is what you do consistently well. Laughing

You did last year too....and then Ricky Jr showed you the door.
We have different players that are better this year.

With all of the talent you guys have had the last 5 years, you still haven’t won anything meaningful.

If we can shoot 35 to 38 percent the rest of the year, we will have a great chance at a final four. We do a lot of other things well (assuming Hagans cuts back his turnovers)

The best-shooting teams in the country shoot 38%. I'm pretty sure that moving the line back has had a major effect.

The best-shooting teams in the country shoot 38%. I'm pretty sure that moving the line back has had a major effect.
I thought they were lower 40's. But yea it for sure has. Luckily we've been shooting it better as the year has gone on. And when I say we, I mean Immanuel Quickley

....just heard you hit a wall with this response.

Game....set....match.
So you’ll eventually post quality content, aside from your usual dog and pony show troll? I know you can do it, even at your age.

So you’ll eventually post quality content, aside from your usual dog and pony show troll? I know you can do it, even at your age.

I'll just continue disproving your theories/predictions/speculation. It's easy and exposing the idiocy of U6ers is just too much fun.

I'll just continue disproving your theories/predictions/speculation. It's easy and exposing the idiocy of U6ers is just too much fun.
But you never do, you just talk in circles. We all laugh at you. You’re like that pseudo-intellectual in class that thinks he knows everything, but in reality doesn’t know shit. lol

But you never do, you just talk in circles. We all laugh at you. You’re like that pseudo-intellectual in class that thinks he knows everything, but in reality doesn’t know shit. lol

....that's just your U6er level of denial. Truth doesn't register with you clowns.

Seems like you're the one offended. You've been talking ish here in multiple threads, I call you out on it, show you where you were wrong, and you get all rustled.

I still think we will have. A better tourney run.

You could. UL is a solid team. But I think it's too early to say for sure until the brackets come out. Not to mention UK has gone farther than UL every year but 2013 since Cal has been here.

Reactions: JC for 3
You could. UL is a solid team. But I think it's too early to say for sure until the brackets come out. Not to mention UK has gone farther than UL every year but 2013 since Cal has been here.
To be fair, when I say better, I’m not saying we’re gonna win it all. I see both teams in the sw16..maybe. Depending on the draw.

To be fair, when I say better, I’m not saying we’re gonna win it all. I see both teams in the sw16..maybe. Depending on the draw.

I'm not real high on UK's chances overall unless Hagans turns it around bigtime. But I think I like UK's chances better because of the other guards. Not to mention pretty much all of your losses are when Nwora doesn't play well. UK's a little more balanced scoring.

I'm not real high on UK's chances overall unless Hagans turns it around bigtime. But I think I like UK's chances better because of the other guards. Not to mention pretty much all of your losses are when Nwora doesn't play well. UK's a little more balanced scoring.
Nwora has is so in his head. It’s ridiculous.

Nwora has is so in his head. It’s ridiculous.
So much talent. I would say he needs to "let it fly without thinking", but that seems to be his problem. he killed you guys the other night taking those shots 5 seconds into a shot clock.

So much talent. I would say he needs to "let it fly without thinking", but that seems to be his problem. he killed you guys the other night taking those shots 5 seconds into a shot clock.
This to a T. Only issue with the kid is between his ears. Every time he took a contested 3, five seconds into the shot clock...a little part of me died on the inside.

I thought they were lower 40's. But yea it for sure has. Luckily we've been shooting it better as the year has gone on. And when I say we, I mean Immanuel Quickley

There's one team over 40 (BYU). The highest major conference team is at 38.

This to a T. Only issue with the kid is between his ears. Every time he took a contested 3, five seconds into the shot clock...a little part of me died on the inside.

That's it. You need to switch to the good side. UL is killing you.

That it should be closer to 40% because we’ve stunk it up the past few games. Winking
how many teams shoot 40% or better

in the case of UK the difference between 35% and 38% is about 1 more made 3 every 2-21/2 games
that is a minuscule difference

how many teams shoot 40% or better

in the case of UK the difference between 35% and 38% is about 1 more made 3 every 2-21/2 games
that is a minuscule difference
We shoot close to 40%. We did the first 25 games of our season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT