ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

It looks like Altman is letting Garza get his mismatches on the offensive end and figures Oregon will get their mismatches on the perimeter. That will work as long as Oregon continues to hit 3s.

One really good stat for Oregon is Lawson, Omoruyi, and Williams all have 2 fouls or less. Garza could easily foul out all the forwards on Oregon. Let him go early, if he's really deep in the paint. Those fouls are going to be crucial, IMO.

Reactions: duckboy33
One really good stat for Oregon is Lawson, Omoruyi, and Williams all have 2 fouls or less. Garza could easily foul out all the forwards on Oregon. Let him go early, if he's really deep in the paint. Those fouls are going to be crucial, IMO.

The “love tap” and ones were killing me. Just let him have it if he gets it that far down low

One thing I’ve learned in this NCAA tournament (besides the fact I suck at predictions) is that Thursday through Sunday are the perfect days for the first 2 weekends of the Tournament. Today just feels weird.

Oregon deserves a much better seed than 7th, but oh well losing to Oregon State in the conference tournament must've left a very bad impression on the committee. We know now that Oregon State is a very good and underrated team but apparently no one would've foreseen this a week ago.

52pbve.jpg

Look....all I ask is this. STFU about the "gauntlet" next year, awright?

Ah and that you underestimated the gap between men and women's team, even a high school men's team could put up 80 easily on the best women's college team.

I am fully aware a good HS boys team could and would beat a WNBA team . It was exaggerated sarcasm because UVA's offense is butt

I had to give hawkit some shit obviously, but I kinda feel bad for Iowa fans now.

Where the hell is the supposed defensive improvement over the last month?

ADVERTISEMENT