ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

Offense has been ugly for most of this tourney. Seeing two teams score is nice. Great visual basketball. Oregon great in half court. Iowa great in transition.

Offense has been ugly for most of this tourney. Seeing two teams score is nice. Great visual basketball. Oregon great in half court. Iowa great in transition.

Yeah this has been some kind of NBA level offense. Granted defense sucks in this game but they do make some really tough shots.

I've never seen Oregon play with this kind of pace. They are substituting more than they did during PAC 12 play. I wonder if they are trying to tire Garza out. That would be my guess.

Reactions: sgrooms
Iowa in trouble, Oregon making every shot they take. They have their own defense to blame though, most of these 3s are wide open.

Why not take the three quarter shot before half? The 0.5% chance you make it gives you great momentum prior to half. Do players care that much about their personal stats not to shoot it? Just never have understood why you wouldn’t take a chance.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Iowa doesnt play defense, and funny they are getting beaten by Oregon by their own game. With this being said, Oregon got super lucky as VCU could've easily knocked them out of round of 64. Instead they got a bye and became fully rested. On the other hand, Pac-12 still undefeated so far, this conference is on a mission this year.

It looks like Altman is letting Garza get his mismatches on the offensive end and figures Oregon will get their mismatches on the perimeter. That will work as long as Oregon continues to hit 3s.

Hawkit's taking it on the chin yet again. Poor bastard thought Iowa was finally going to reach the Sweet 16.

I'm surprised most people are picking against FSU on here. We've definitely taken a step back offensively, but our defense has been playing pretty well in the postseason. Colorado is definitely good but I still think we have a definite size advantage and are not going to have a zero 3 pointer game again

ADVERTISEMENT