ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

Okay, now I feel bad for Garza. Reminds of Carrawell leaving the floor for Duke in 2000.

Doesnt this one feel like the UNC beatdown in 2018 in which they lost to Texas A&M as a #2 seed? I feel a stunning resemblance in these two games.

Reactions: jhmossy
True, but I don't recall many people even having them sniffing the final four in 19 with Zags & Michigan in their bracket. However, yeah Beard is heck of a coach, I agree with that 100 percent.

That's not true. Lots of people had Texas Tech in the Final Four, including me.

Reactions: WestTexasRaider
That's not true. Lots of people had Texas Tech in the Final Four, including me.

For the record I also had TTU in the finals vs UVA, I just don't remember lots of "experts" picking them to go past sweet 16- then again it was two years ago, so no idea what experts had what...

True, but I don't recall many people even having them sniffing the final four in 19 with Zags & Michigan in their bracket. However, yeah Beard is heck of a coach, I agree with that 100 percent.
Don't forget we made Elite 8 the year before and gave Nova their toughest game. Not saying anyone really thought we would make the run we did, but we didn't come out of nowhere per se.

Gonzaga 15.5pts favorite before the game starts, I absolutely dont think they can cover that whether they win or not. OU is good enough to keep this game competitive, they aint some weaklings like Norfork State.

That was hard to watch Luka. He always played hard.

How our team couldn't pick up on his effort is just sad

Iowa still hasn't made it out of the round of 32 this millenium.

I know my team lost too, but damn... must suck to suck every single year.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
How is that the Zags always get off to a slow start? This is like the 13th straight game.

Why do they just let this handlebar **** beat everybody up the court....

Gonzaga probably thinks they can sleepwalk through this one, but Kruger can coach. His teams are always scrappy and do all the little things right.

ADVERTISEMENT