ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

52pgab.jpg

I had to give hawkit some shit obviously, but I kinda feel bad for Iowa fans now.

Where the hell is the supposed defensive improvement over the last month?
VVV
You know what, the B1G sucks. I should have known something was up when Iowa's defensive efficiency jumped from triple digits to the mid 50s in conference play.

All you have to do is have it in single digits under 4. Something tells me the hawkeyes will go on a three point tear to get into striking distance.

I would love to shove Bohhanons Twitter account straight up his ass.

Punk fvcker. And Fran's loyalty to the worst defensive college player ever is a joke and a tesiment to shit shit coaching

Can we neutral fans sue Iowa men's basketball for wasting our precious Monday lunchtime for this kind of nonsense?
Eyeroll

Given how mentally soft Iowa fans are and how little else they have going on in their lives outside basketball, do we need to be concerned about our resident Iowa fans?

Reactions: sgrooms
Given how mentally soft Iowa fans are and how little else they have going on in their lives outside basketball, do we need to be concerned about our resident Iowa fans?

It's not football and we did win the Natty in Wrestling.

We have never been good in March. We are use to it

Reactions: jhmossy
Damn Pac-12. Savages. Really worried KU gonna get blitzed by USC tonight now.

I think this tournament just taught us a lesson that, never put your money on bad or unproven tournament teams. They cant handle the pressure, and they will find a way to screw up.

Well if 4 PAC-12 teams make it to the final four, one team suffers COVID and is subbed out by another PAC-12 team, then we may actually achieve a 5 teams PAC-12 final four as Bill Walton envisioned.
:cool:

I think this tournament just taught us a lesson that, never put your money on bad or unproven tournament teams. They cant handle the pressure, and they will find a way to screw up.

Not 100%- TTU was unproven back in 2019 never making a final four before..

Feel bad for Garza. He played really well and the rest of the team had a stinker.
The strategy worked well for Oregon, let Garza do whatever he wants and stop everyone else. Iowa cant kill you by just Garza scoring 30-40pts, they give up too many points.

Difference is Texas Tech has a good coach

True, but I don't recall many people even having them sniffing the final four in 19 with Zags & Michigan in their bracket. However, yeah Beard is heck of a coach, I agree with that 100 percent.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT