ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

Do you really follow the KC star? I couldn’t even name another program’s local paper.

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Damn...the party that KL’s been waiting a year for, and he’s not even invited!

Last edited:
Reactions: DallasJayhawk
Do you really follow the KC star? I couldn’t even name another program’s local paper.

I don’t really read newspapers but I can name the “News and Observer” that covers the North Carolina Triangle, Washington Post covers Georgetown and usually some ACC stuff, Tallahassee Democrat, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Miami Herald, and others.

Not that uncommon to have heard of various newspapers.

Since the FBI told the NCAA they are not handing over anymore information to them, the NCAA had better be damn sure they have something concrete. That being said, there is a chance the NCAA uncovered new evidence that is damning to KU. Curious to hear what the notice of allegations consist of.

Men’s crew team will probably be put on probation

ahh. I'm really not trying to sound petty, but remember when UL fans said UK should hang the 2012 banner with velcro? This is so similar to that feeling.

At least KU doesn't have any championship banners to vacate.

Jokes aside. Does KU play De Sousa?

Yes, I believe KU plays De Sousa.

Reactions: KisteK
Lol usual suspect talking more about a team he hates, than his own team that he apparently “follows”. Zoinks scoob. :eek:

Who you talkin bout? JohnnyBoy Hoosier Laughing

He’s just sad that no one cares about Purdue.

Reactions: UL_1986
It's funny to those of us that know how obsessed you are with UK.

You'll understand it someday.

Nope. No one so much as chuckled, I assure you. But then, you're used to it. George Carlin, you ain't.

Since the FBI told the NCAA they are not handing over anymore information to them, the NCAA had better be damn sure they have something concrete. That being said, there is a chance the NCAA uncovered new evidence that is damning to KU. Curious to hear what the notice of allegations consist of.
Since when does the NCAA need anything concrete? This isn't federal court. We all know how inconsistent the NCAA is. Never know what to expect.

If I’m Kansas or any other team facing NCAA allegations I simply tell them I’m gonna hire lawyers and that they can kiss my ass! Worked for UNc!
No doubt, UL is the poster child of cooperation. It should have been a good thing but turned out to backfire in every way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT