ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

So you know Bill has been cheating? KU has been cheating since Roy was there.

I know that players from all over collect and have for a century.

But by all means...remain in fantasy land, where only a scattered few partake, and assistants and shoe execs lie to each other in private convos about the demands of Duke commits.Laughing

Oh, wait...Maggette already admitted to taking dough from a booster. Oops.

Last edited:
I know that players from all over collect and have for a century.

But by all means...remain in fantasy land, where only a scattered few partake, and assistants and shoe execs lie to each other in private convos about the demands of Duke commits.Laughing

Oh, wait...scratch that. Maggette already admitted to taking dough from a booster. Oops.
Not from a booster. Sorry. Tell us again, who is going to get hit with penalties? Oh yeah, Kansas. You sound like an Afam U fan, “ everyone does it”. Wrong. Enjoy the season of games that don’t count and no post season.

Reactions: mebeblue2
source.gif

Not from a booster. Sorry. Tell us again, who is going to get hit with penalties? Oh yeah, Kansas. You sound like an Afam U fan, “ everyone does it”. Wrong. Enjoy the season of games that don’t count and no post season.

Indictment said that Piggie used the players to get money from a booster and Nike.

Tainted final four. Sad.

Indictment said that Piggie used the players to get money from a booster and Nike.

Tainted final four. Sad.
So Piggie gave him the money. Other programs involved. Duke cooperated and nothing happened. Unlike Kansas. Sorry.

Since the FBI told the NCAA they are not handing over anymore information to them, the NCAA had better be damn sure they have something concrete. That being said, there is a chance the NCAA uncovered new evidence that is damning to KU. Curious to hear what the notice of allegations consist of.

It’s NCAA basketball recruiting. Of course they have something concrete. The FBI probe finally forced them to stop sticking their head in the sand.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I guess you don't see the relevance of mentioning someone who posted "KANSAS IN BIG TROUBLE" seventeen times/day for a year?

Color me shocked.
Yeah, being obsessed with one program is a really bad look isn’t it? There's one other poster on here that displays a bad obsession with UK, but I can't recall who it was… I know he's a KU fan, but his name escapes me… .. hmmm. Mr…… .something, starts with a "B" I think.

Ah, it'll come to me soon.

Nope. No one so much as chuckled, I assure you. But then, you're used to it. George Carlin, you ain't.
Hmm, you should go back and look at my original post. There are several that did think it was funny.

The joke is… .. and always has been, on you.

Reactions: treyforuk
If I’m Kansas or any other team facing NCAA allegations I simply tell them I’m gonna hire lawyers and that they can kiss my ass! Worked for UNc!
Yeah, all they have to do is say that they offered the same benefits to regular students. It doesn't take much to fool the NCAA.

Hmm, you should go back and look at my original post. There are several that did think it was funny.

The joke is… .. and always has been, on you.

Hold the phone...your little joke about the “UK hater” got a few likes from UK fans?

615D%2Bu4-VsL._SX425_.jpg

I take it back. Clearly you ARE George Carlin!

It’s NCAA basketball recruiting. Of course they have something concrete. The FBI probe finally forced them to stop sticking their head in the sand.

The other side of things is that the NCAA doesn't have to anybody but themselves. Sadly they don't need much of a reason to go after a team at will. My guess is if the NCAA has something concrete on KU, it's probably a case where the NCAA really did find damning evidence against KU.

If we're being honest tho chances are absolutely nothing will happen to kansas. As far as all the other 2nd and 3rd tier schools are concerned id be very worried. Clearly the NCAA is out for blood and at least one school if not more is going to be made an example of.

Reactions: GE Nole
If I’m Kansas or any other team facing NCAA allegations I simply tell them I’m gonna hire lawyers and that they can kiss my ass! Worked for UNc!
yes sir.

I knew that UNC would lose two titles and a bunch of other stuff. That makes me the most stupid person in NCAA land.

It did not happen because the NCAA is a gutless bunch of crooks.

What could Kansas have done that would merit the NCAA's wrath? They are alter boys compared to UNC.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I really doubt that. The NCAA guys have no balls and they are the most biased bastards to ever suck air.

Indianapolis used to be the best big town on earth. The NCAA moved in and now it smells. Laughing

I feel bad for most KU fans here. Not a fan of NCAA and their over the top punishments.
I honestly don't want to see anything bad happen to KU, the NCAA is such a crooked organization. They don't treat everyone the same. They let their friends skate, while others get the hammer for the same thing.

Punishing KU only tells us that KU is not one of the NCAA's darlings.

The only thing I get out of it, is seeing a certain KU fan cry.

Last edited:
I honestly don't want yo see anything bad happen to KU, the NCAA is such a crooked organization. They don't treat everyone the same. They let their friends skate, while others get the hammer for the same thing.

Obsessed!! Waaaaaaaaah!!!!

I honestly don't want yo see anything bad happen to KU, the NCAA is such a crooked organization. They don't treat everyone the same. They let their friends skate, while others get the hammer for the same thing.

It seems every fanbase has that one fan.

It seems every fanbase has that one fan.

Serious question...does anyone cry about another poster as much as the two of you? Including actual obsessors like kl, afamu, uncfaninky, landofozdevil?

I get along fine with other UK posters. Dry your eyes and get over it please. Whatever “it” is.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Serious question...does anyone cry about another poster as much as the two of you? Including actual obsessors like kl, afamu, uncfaninky, landofozdevil?

I get along fine with other UK posters. Dry your eyes and get over it please. Whatever “it” is.
Laughing Did you feel targeted? No one named you. Every fan base has that one giganic puss that is completely ate up with another team. If you relate, then that's on you.

"Throw a rock in a pack of dogs and the one that gets hit, yelps. "

I do understand you being on edge with this news.

I should feel sorry for you. I'll lay off.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT