ADVERTISEMENT

KU Guard Arterio Morris Suspended from Program

Wow, KU is really trying hard to compete with UofL.

From what I understand, Morris is slready in trouble for a similar issue at Texas.

Isn't Morris expected to be a key guy for KU this year?

Reactions: MGO2022
LOL.

Based on these discussions, we are comfortable welcoming Arterio to the University of Kansas and he is well aware of the high standards and expectations that come with being a member of the Kansas Men’s Basketball program. We fully expect him to meet those daily.”

Screenshot-20230915-223015-Google.jpg

Look at everybody crawling out of the woodwork on a Friday night. So typical. 😆

It's a bad look, but the staff had come to the conclusion that nothing would come of the allegation in TX and they turned out to be right. This is a more serious allegation but he hasn't actually been charged yet. If he's formally charged, then he'll be gone, no questions asked.

• Haha
What a disgusting program Kansas is. Self will get a pass from the university for this

Is this what a classy program looks like, dipshit? Swept it right under the rug too.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...mom-presses-jim-harbaugh-answers/11258929002/

After alleged rape by Michigan athlete, a woman’s death and a mom’s search for answers​

But as Moffett saw it, her daughter’s death was the culmination of a downward spiral that began the summer of 2018, when Quinn said a Wolverines football player sexually assaulted her while two other players stood by and watched. Quinn had told people she thought she had been drugged and that at least one of the men took photos or videos.

Another Michigan football player was accused of rape in 2009. Swept under the rug.

Oh, and then there's this:

https://www.michigandaily.com/sport...ons-sexual-misconduct-title-ix-investigation/

And this is just what I found in a 2 minute Google search. If only KU could model itself after Meeeechigan!

Look at everybody crawling out of the woodwork on a Friday night. So typical. 😆

It's a bad look, but the staff had come to the conclusion that nothing would come of the allegation in TX and they turned out to be right. This is a more serious allegation but he hasn't actually been charged yet. If he's formally charged, then he'll be gone, no questions asked.
They didn't turn out to be right. He plead no contest to accept a lesser charge and avoid trial. Even though his ex attempted to drop the charges the DA still chose to prosecute, which is very telling.

Is this what a classy program looks like, dipshit? Swept it right under the rug too.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...mom-presses-jim-harbaugh-answers/11258929002/

After alleged rape by Michigan athlete, a woman’s death and a mom’s search for answers​

But as Moffett saw it, her daughter’s death was the culmination of a downward spiral that began the summer of 2018, when Quinn said a Wolverines football player sexually assaulted her while two other players stood by and watched. Quinn had told people she thought she had been drugged and that at least one of the men took photos or videos.

Another Michigan football player was accused of rape in 2009. Swept under the rug.

https://www.michigandaily.com/sport...ons-sexual-misconduct-title-ix-investigation/

And this is just what I found in a 2 minute Google search. If only KU could model itself after Meeeechigan!
Nice attempt at deflecting, but as Kevin Bryan pointed out, it turned out to be a case of an ex-gf just trying to get back at him.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you flail and try to somehow defend your cesspool program. When Self isn’t cheating, he’s looking the other way while his players commit rape.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Nice attempt at deflecting, but as Kevin Bryan pointed out, it turned out to be a case of an ex-gf just trying to get back at him.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you flail and try to somehow defend your cesspool program. When Self isn’t cheating, he’s looking the other way while his players commit rape.

He’s not looking the other way, but Harbaugh clearly has, as I showed. At least three rapes/sexual assaults in the last decade plus. Players watching while girls were raped, and driving a girl to suicide. Worry about your actual cesspool program, dumbass.

He’s not looking the other way, but Harbaugh clearly has, as I showed. At least three rapes/sexual assaults in the last decade plus. Players watching while girls were raped, and driving a girl to suicide. Worry about your actual cesspool program, dumbass.
One none of these things at Michigan even happened.
Self is a vile piece of sh1t who will do anything to win. Quit trying to deflect and just admit that there’s no such thing as ethics and integrity at Kansas

One none of these things at Michigan even happened.
Self is a vile piece of sh1t who will do anything to win. Quit trying to deflect and just admit that there’s no such thing as ethics and integrity at Kansas

Self has kicked talented players off the team for much less than what Morris is accused of. Hell, JR Giddens got the boot for getting attacked by some thugs at a bar. If there’s any truth to this allegation, Morris will be dismissed swiftly.

Unlike Michigan, which routinely sweeps heinous crimes under the rug. Scumbags.

• Haha
Self has kicked talented players off the team for much less than what Morris is accused of. Hell, JR Giddens got the boot for getting attacked by some thugs at a bar. If there’s any truth to this allegation, Morris will be dismissed swiftly.

Unlike Michigan, which routinely sweeps heinous crimes under the rug. Scumbags.
Lmao yeah ok. No one thinks that Kansas basketball is at all an ethical program. If anything it’s a shit stain on college athletics and there’s seemingly no limit to how far they’re willing to go. The worst thing Michigan has ever done is have a coach buy a recruit a cheeseburger during the ncaa no contact period. Kansas shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in college athletics

Lmao yeah ok. No one thinks that Kansas basketball is at all an ethical program. If anything it’s a shit stain on college athletics and there’s seemingly no limit to how far they’re willing to go. The worst thing Michigan has ever done is have a coach buy a recruit a cheeseburger during the ncaa no contact period. Kansas shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in college athletics

Who gives a shit what the average person thinks? The average person’s a jealous dunce like you.

College athletes aren’t all choir boys. News at 11!

Your football program has literally swept numerous rapes/assaults under the rug just recently, and your basketball program has been hammered for rampant cheating at least three times in the last 30ish years. And you think you’re in a position to judge. Can’t make this shit up. 😆

• Haha
Who gives a shit what the average person thinks? The average person’s a jealous dunce like you.

College athletes aren’t all choir boys. News at 11!

Your football program has literally swept numerous rapes/assaults under the rug just recently, and your basketball program has been hammered for rampant cheating at least three times in the last 30ish years. And you think you’re in a position to judge. Can’t make this shit up. 😆
😆 I must have missed all these Michigan scandals you keep insisting happened. The average college sports fan isn’t a Kansas, t-shirt fan like yourself and objectively understands what a scumbag program Kansas basketball is. If you’re ever able to afford $10 a month you can go over to tmb and see for yourself. Kansas is absolutely getting lambasted atm.

😆 I must have missed all these Michigan scandals you keep insisting happened. The average college sports fan isn’t a Kansas, t-shirt fan like yourself and objectively understands what a scumbag program Kansas basketball is. If you’re ever able to afford $10 a month you can go over to tmb and see for yourself. Kansas is absolutely getting lambasted atm.

Two vacated final fours, 4 vacated tourneys, 36 vacated wins, postseason ban. Now you have a coach who assaults other coaches on the court.

A vicious rape that caused vaginal tearing while other players watched. Swept under the rug. Girl was so traumatized from it her life spiraled and she ODed a few years later.

Another football player had four accusations of sexual misconduct and was "cleared" by the university.

And then there's this:

https://www.chatsports.com/michigan...ut-it-people-need-to-be-fired-immediately-393

Michigan football covered up rape allegations and threats of violence, then lied about it - people need to be fired immediately​

The Michigan athletic department – and football team in particular – are an embarrassment to intercollegiate athletics, and the people running them need to be fired immediately. In November 2009, then-freshman kicker Brendan Gibbons was accused of rape by a female student. Gibbons’ roommate, All-American LT Taylor Lewan, then committed an additional crime by threatening to rape the woman himself if she pressed charges against Gibbons. What’s even more damning is that two fellow football players reported Lewan’s threats to the police themselves, but nothing was done by anyone in the Michigan program to punish these players.

No charges were ever filed, the situation was swept under the rug, and Gibbons and Lewan went on to incredibly successful careers at Michigan.

You missed all this, huh? Is it because you can't read?

I feel dirty after even skimming a few articles about your scumbag program. Thanks for the reminder of what an actual cesspool looks like. I feel a lot better now. 🤣

• Haha
Two vacated final fours, 4 vacated tourneys, 36 vacated wins, postseason ban. Now you have a coach who assaults other coaches on the court.

A vicious rape that caused vaginal tearing while other players watched. Swept under the rug. Girl was so traumatized from it her life spiraled and she ODed a few years later.

Another football player had four accusations of sexual misconduct and was "cleared" by the university.

And then there's this:

https://www.chatsports.com/michigan...ut-it-people-need-to-be-fired-immediately-393

Michigan football covered up rape allegations and threats of violence, then lied about it - people need to be fired immediately​

The Michigan athletic department – and football team in particular – are an embarrassment to intercollegiate athletics, and the people running them need to be fired immediately. In November 2009, then-freshman kicker Brendan Gibbons was accused of rape by a female student. Gibbons’ roommate, All-American LT Taylor Lewan, then committed an additional crime by threatening to rape the woman himself if she pressed charges against Gibbons. What’s even more damning is that two fellow football players reported Lewan’s threats to the police themselves, but nothing was done by anyone in the Michigan program to punish these players.

No charges were ever filed, the situation was swept under the rug, and Gibbons and Lewan went on to incredibly successful careers at Michigan.

You missed all this, huh? Is it because you can't read?

I feel dirty after even skimming a few articles about your scumbag program. Thanks for the reminder of what an actual cesspool looks like. I feel a lot better now. 🤣
Yeah so you have to go back over 30 years to the last Michigan sports scandal of any kind. 😂. Michigan did the right thing and vacated a bunch of wins and fired the coach.
In much more recent times Bill Self admits to paying players directly over the phone, but of course nothing happens because Self lawyered up and scumbag KU refused to cooperate with any ncaa investigation into the blatant cheating. They follow it up by bringing in a basketball player as a transfer who was already arrested for assaulting his gf and pleaded no contest. He then gets arrested again for rape, but doesn’t get kicked off the team. Just suspended. What an absolute vile cesspool Kansas is. All you’re accomplishing by attempting to deflect/defend this is make yourself look like an even bigger stupid/embarrassing piece of sh1t than usual. Congrats on that.

Yeah so you have to go back over 30 years to the last Michigan sports scandal of any kind. 😂. Michigan did the right thing and vacated a bunch of wins and fired the coach.
In much more recent times Bill Self admits to paying players directly over the phone, but of course nothing happens because Self lawyered up and scumbag KU refused to cooperate with any ncaa investigation into the blatant cheating. They follow it up by bringing in a basketball player as a transfer who was already arrested for assaulting his gf and pleaded no contest. He then gets arrested again for rape, but doesn’t get kicked off the team. Just suspended. What an absolute vile cesspool Kansas is. All you’re accomplishing by attempting to deflect/defend this is make yourself look like an even bigger stupid/embarrassing piece of sh1t than usual. Congrats on that.

And I was right....you can't read. 😆

Morris hasn't been arrested, nimrod. No charges have been brought against him. The plea just happened on Thursday and "no contest" isn't an admission of guilt. Plus, his ex tried to drop the charges.

Self never admitted to paying players and Adidas testified that he didn't know about the payments. The worst evidence they had against KU was a discussion about Zion's family's demands. Zion didn't attend KU, in case you didn't know. Also, the NCAA isn't ruling on this. It's a third party panel, and the process is still ongoing. KU's been cooperative and already self-imposed several penalties.

Did you get anything right? Typical fan of a football school. Room temp IQ.

I already demonstrated which program is a cesspool. Yikes. Need a ****ing shower. Imagine what else they've swept under the rug. Only thing they haven't done at that school is win.

Wow, KU is really trying hard to compete with UofL.

From what I understand, Morris is slready in trouble for a similar issue at Texas.

Isn't Morris expected to be a key guy for KU this year?
How many of your football players and coaches over the last few years been arrested and then charges dropped? Hell you even had a basketball player passed out in his car while it was running and nothing. Maybe schools should be like Kentucky and pay off the authorities?

• Wow
How many of your football players and coaches over the last few years been arrested and then charges dropped? Hell you even had a basketball player passed out in his car while it was running and nothing. Maybe schools should be like Kentucky and pay off the authorities?
IDK, how many? Obviously you know, let me know, I seriously don't know.

Oh, okay, Derek Willis acted like a college kid. Cool.

UK still isn't close to KU and especially UofL on this stage.

Dude, y'all got 2 final 4's and a title stripped because you used skanks to have sex with high school kids and their dads.

You had a coach rape a woman on a restaurant table, then he got extorted (there's another extortion attempt later in this post, my God man)

Got caught trying to use Adidas to buy players.

Your AD misappropriated tax payer funds right into his pocket.

You had another coach get fired after he conducted illlegal practices, an assistant coach tried to extort him and he handled it like a dipshit.

Another member of your athletic department tried to steal golf clubs.

It just keeps going.

You should be embarrassed and trying to bring up lame shit that happened at UK, is so you, but you keep trying there Buckweat.

Dude, y'all got 2 final 4's and a title stripped because you used skanks to have sex with high school kids and their dads.

You had a coach rape a woman on a restaurant table, then he got extorted (there's another extortion attempt later in this post, my God man)

You had another coach get fired after he conducted illlegal practices, an assistant coach tried to extort him and he handled it like a dipshit.

It just keeps going.

You should be embarrassed and trying to bring up lame shit that happened at UK, is so you, but you keep trying there Buckweat.
iu

There we have it. Whataboutism.

Ultimately I trust Bill, but I didn't even think the kid should've played last season after the initial DV/assault charge. I tweeted as much.

Right now I'm just wondering who Kansas could've had on roster instead of Morris. KU missed out on aligning a championship contender bc select humans dgaf about violence against women. Awesome.

Whomever stood up and vouched for this dude should be blackballed.

Exit doing damage control like he actually works for KUs basketball program. Yikes.

Yikes for pointing out to that douchebag that his program has consistently swept truly terrible acts under the rug? It's like being called a dirtbag by Jeffrey Epstein. 😆

Like I said, if Morris is charged with the crime, he'll be off the team promptly. It appears it was probably a mistake to recruit him, but let's at least let the investigation play out.

Your fans won't even admit that Ashton Hagans was likely paid, despite flashing stacks all over social media. But you're sure quick to convict a KU player, eh?

It just keeps going.

This allegation is a bad look for KU, even if it turns out to be false. I don't deny that. But I get a little sick of the holier than thou bullshit. It's like people don't understand how common sexual misconduct and/or DV are in this country. This ain't unique to KU, fellas. I read a stat that 1 in 5 college girls is a victim of rape. Not 1 in 5 KU girls. 1 in 5 nationally. So, even if this is true, let's quit pretending that this shit is rare.

A quick Google search told me that a former UK player was sentenced to prison for sodomizing two underage girls in 2012. Ravi Moss was arrested for 4th degree assault after causing injuries to his girlfriend's head, face and back. Eric Bledsoe was arrested for domestic violence. Tai Wynyard was suspended for being tied to a thug who was carrying guns to parties and charged w/ 4th degree assault. Several former UK players and coaches have been arrested for DUIs in the last decade plus. Terrence Jones was arrested for stomping on a homeless person. Derek Willis, etc.

I realize you guys badly want reasons to hate KU and to feel like your programs are morally superior, but let's be real. You're throwing stones from glass houses.

Reactions: KisteK
It wouldn't be the offseason if KU wasn't having some sort of drama.
I hope he's back in time for the Champions Classic. Same as I hope we have our 3 big men.

Yeah? When have I attacked Kentucky or Michigan for criminal activities before this? I didn't even know about most of that shit before I Googled. Yet piling on the "Jailhawks" is a common pastime.

Moments like this are very telling in regard to who's obsessed with whom.

Clearly people posting about a current event are obsesssed and not the guy who googled then compiled a list of incidents about players from a different school including things over 20 years ago.

Yes, people who haven't been posting lately crawling out of the woodwork to break the news and pile on indicates obsession. Googling their teams in response does not. If I were obsessed with Kentucky's/Michigan's criminal activities, I would have already known all that. I was aware of maybe one of those incidents.

Yes, people who haven't been posting lately crawling out of the woodwork to break the news and pile on indicates obsession. Googling their teams in response does not. If I were obsessed with Kentucky's/Michigan's criminal activities, I would have already known all that. I was aware of maybe one of those incidents.
Just curious, who hasn't been around lately?

ADVERTISEMENT