ADVERTISEMENT

KU Guard Arterio Morris Suspended from Program

He’s trying really hard to put UK down to make himself feel better, but honestly, if he woukd have just laughed it off, this thread would be dead.
It's not like any of us have control over what these players and coaches do. Is what it is.
His inferiority complex is very evident

I'm trying, I really am, but all we can find is a journal entry that talks about payment possibilities for Hagans.

I mean, we have solid proof of all the KU stuff. Markeif Morris did shoot people with a pellet gun, Vick did hit a bitch, Snoop, with Self's blessing, had pole dancers at midnight madness, Morris raped and beat women and Desousa was in trouble more than once, but all you have is a dude saying he was thinking about paying Hagans and Willis was drunk and passed out in his car.

This 'high horse' I'm riding only needs to be a shetland pony at this point.

Do I need to rehash (for the 5th time) stomping on homeless dudes, ACTUALLY beating the hell out of women, and sodomy w/ a 14 year old? It's like you just create your own reality.

Ravi Moss or whatever his name is inflicted serious damage to a chick's head and face. The worst a KU player has even been accused of on that front is Vick hitting a girl in the arm. Morris was accused of snapping a girl's bra strap.

Apparently you have a weird definition of "proof." You're saying it's proven that Morris raped someone? He hasn't even been arrested but he's been proven guilty?🤣

I really hope you're smart enough to know the difference between an allegation and proof.

Here's a great example of why you shouldn't jump to conclusions after an allegation: Carlton Bragg was accused of battery by his girlfriend, but video footage showed that it was her that actually hit and choked him, and he just pushed her off. Charges were dropped and they charged HER with battery instead. By your logic, he was already a proven batterer after the accusation was made.

Here’s a funny one: Jules Camara was arrested for thieving somebody's crack pipe. Also was arrested for DUI while playing for Kentucky.

Bledsoe was arrested for hitting a girl in the face.

An old Kentucky center was convicted of rape and spent decades in prison.

Again, the point isn't that all these people are scumbags, or that Kentucky doesn't have ethics. The point is that this shit happens all over. Spare me the holier than thou bullshit.

Do I need to rehash (for the 5th time) stomping on homeless dudes, ACTUALLY beating the hell out of women, and sodomy w/ a 14 year old? It's like you just create your own reality.

Ravi Moss or whatever his name is inflicted serious damage to a chick's head and face. The worst a KU player has even been accused of on that front is Vick hitting a girl in the arm. Morris was accused of snapping a girl's bra strap.

Apparently you have a weird definition of "proof." You're saying it's proven that Morris raped someone? He hasn't even been arrested but he's been proven guilty?🤣

I really hope you're smart enough to know the difference between an allegation and proof.

Here's a great example of why you shouldn't jump to conclusions after an allegation: Carlton Bragg was accused of battery by his girlfriend, but video footage showed that it was her that actually hit and choked him, and he just pushed her off. Charges were dropped and they charged HER with battery instead. By your logic, he was already a proven batterer after the accusation was made.

Here’s a funny one: Jules Camara was arrested for thieving somebody's crack pipe. Also was arrested for DUI while playing for Kentucky.

Bledsoe was arrested for hitting a girl in the face.

An old Kentucky center was convicted of rape and spent decades in prison.

Again, the point isn't that all these people are scumbags, or that Kentucky doesn't have ethics. The point is that this shit happens all over. Spare me the holier than thou bullshit.
Ravi Moss and Michael Porter committed their crimes long after they left UK, we've been over this. How long is UK supposed to be responsible for ex players?

Should I shit on KU because Wilt Chamberlain screwed a gazillion bitches and gave a good percentage of them aids?

See, the things everyone here is talking about with KU players, happened WHILE those kids were on KU's campus AS members of the KU basketball program.

But keep trying bruh.

Oh, and Arterio 'Sclerosis' Morris may not be charged yet, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about his accusation. Heck, you have no problem yapping about Hagans and he was never accused of anything and he isn't even part of UK's program. So, you can talk shit about Hagans, but we can't talk about this Morris dude? How rich of you.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Ravi Moss and Michael Porter committed their crimes long after they left UK, we've been over this. How long is UK supposed to be responsible for ex players?

Should I shit on KU because Wilt Chamberlain screwed a gazillion bitches and gave a good percentage of them aids?

See, the things everyone here is talking about with KU players, happened WHILE those kids were on KU's campus AS members of the KU basketball program.

But keep trying bruh.

Oh, and Arterio 'Sclerosis' Morris may not be charged yet, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about his accusation. Heck, you have no problem yapping about Hagans and he was never accused of anything and he isn't even part of UK's program. So, you can talk shit about Hagans, but we can't talk about this Morris dude? How rich of you.

You can talk about whatever the hell you want, but you said it was proven that he committed rape. Big difference.

Wanna talk some smack on Wilt? Be my guest. Kind of weird to attack somebody for banging a lot of chicks though. You must not be very fond of famous athletes. Is there a threshold for that? Like, you're a good upstanding citizen as long as you've banged 2,999 chicks or less, but once you reach 3,000 you're now a dirtbag? 😆

You can talk about whatever the hell you want, but you said it was proven that he committed rape. Big difference.

Wanna talk some smack on Wilt? Be my guest. Kind of weird to attack somebody for banging a lot of chicks though. You must not be very fond of famous athletes. Is there a threshold for that? Like, you're a good upstanding citizen as long as you've banged 2,999 chicks or less, but once you reach 3,000 you're now a dirtbag? 😆
I don't recall ever saying Morris was proven guilty, I'm sure you're twisting my words again, just like you did with my Wilt comments.

Go back and read what I said about Wilt. I didn't dog him, I was making a point. Again, you trashed UK for what Michael Porter and Ravi Moss did AFTER they left UK, so I used Wilt as an example to show how ridiculous it is to bring up things that happened after players left the program.

I don't recall ever saying Morris was proven guilty, I'm sure you're twisting my words again, just like you did with my Wilt comments.

Go back and read what I said about Wilt. I didn't dog him, I was making a point. Again, you trashed UK for what Michael Porter and Ravi Moss did AFTER they left UK, so I used Wilt as an example to show how ridiculous it is to bring up things that happened after players left the program.
Go back and read it. You said that there’s solid proof of the KU stuff, and then listed “Morris raped and beat women” as one of them. Not sure what I twisted there.

The reason I’ve brought up things that happened after leaving campus is because those things speak volumes about somebody’s character no matter when or where. People don’t transform from choir boy to dirtbag overnight.

If you’re trying to argue that Self should have more control over what happens on campus, maybe there’s an argument to be made. I don’t know. There’s only so much you can do. But if the argument is that Kentucky doesn’t take players with potential character issues, that’s obviously not true.

Go back and read it. You said that there’s solid proof of the KU stuff, and then listed “Morris raped and beat women” as one of them. Not sure what I twisted there.

The reason I’ve brought up things that happened after leaving campus is because those things speak volumes about somebody’s character no matter when or where. People don’t transform from choir boy to dirtbag overnight.

If you’re trying to argue that Self should have more control over what happens on campus, maybe there’s an argument to be made. I don’t know. There’s only so much you can do. But if the argument is that Kentucky doesn’t take players with potential character issues, that’s obviously not true.
Maybe there's an argument that can be made??? That's what this is all about. Nobody cares what these guys do when they leave, this is about what these kids do while under Self's leadership. All these transgressions we're talking about, happened while these kids were at KU.

We're not talking about what Snoop does on the daily, but what I have brought up was what he did WITH Self and your players DURING a KU event.

I thought this stuff was fairly self explanatory.

Maybe there's an argument that can be made??? That's what this is all about. Nobody cares what these guys do when they leave, this is about what these kids do while under Self's leadership. All these transgressions we're talking about, happened while these kids were at KU.

We're not talking about what Snoop does on the daily, but what I have brought up was what he did WITH Self and your players DURING a KU event.

I thought this stuff was fairly self explanatory.

Apparently the Raftards care, because half the crap in that write up happened after the player left KU, if it happened at all.

Does anybody actually give a damn about the Snoop thing? Sure, crucify Self for not ensuring that Snoop kept his word. LOL. Whatever.

Somebody who commits a horrible crime shortly after leaving campus was probably at risk of doing something on campus too. We’re not just talking about irresponsible stuff like DUIs. Coaches can’t monitor them 24/7 to keep them in line, right?

Thanks to the Kansas City Star’s ongoing attack on KU, every incident that could in any way involve a KU player becomes a big news topic. But the end result is that only one or two incidents have even resulted in charges (like the Morris BB gun thing), much less convictions.

Apparently the Raftards care, because half the crap in that write up happened after the player left KU, if it happened at all.

Does anybody actually give a damn about the Snoop thing? Sure, crucify Self for not ensuring that Snoop kept his word. LOL. Whatever.

Somebody who commits a horrible crime shortly after leaving campus was probably at risk of doing something on campus too. We’re not just talking about irresponsible stuff like DUIs. Coaches can’t monitor them 24/7 to keep them in line, right?

Thanks to the Kansas City Star’s ongoing attack on KU, every incident that could in any way involve a KU player becomes a big news topic. But the end result is that only one or two incidents have even resulted in charges (like the Morris BB gun thing), much less convictions.
You're crapping on Rupp Rafter fans for posting funny comments, but your own newspaper is on the attack too. That should tell you something.

Yeah, the Snoop Dog thing is a thing, if it was all by itself, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but when you pile it on top of the Adidas shit, the rape accusations, the violence, the pellet guns and the Desousa chair thing, man, that's a lot to pick at. If I was a KU fan, I wouldn't be happy about all this. This is almost 'Louisville' bad.

Shit, I hate on Cal and the AD for turning UK into an NBA farm system, I hate it, but it pales in comparison to the stuff that has happened at KU.

And no, UK, KU, duke, uNC etc… should not be on the hook for what these kids do once they leave their respective school. All the program can do is teach them how to be responsible, stand up people, what they choose to do after they leave, is not on the school.

You're crapping on Rupp Rafter fans for posting funny comments, but your own newspaper is on the attack too. That should tell you something.

"Our own" newspaper? Not exactly. It's not even in the same state. The Kansas City Star is full of Missourians and Missouri grads (journalism school).

Yeah, the Snoop Dog thing is a thing, if it was all by itself, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but when you pile it on top of the Adidas shit, the rape accusations, the violence, the pellet guns and the Desousa chair thing, man, that's a lot to pick at. If I was a KU fan, I wouldn't be happy about all this. This is almost 'Louisville' bad.

Shit, I hate on Cal and the AD for turning UK into an NBA farm system, I hate it, but it pales in comparison to the stuff that has happened at KU.

And no, UK, KU, duke, uNC etc… should not be on the hook for what these kids do once they leave their respective school. All the program can do is teach them how to be responsible, stand up people, what they choose to do after they leave, is not on the school.

I'm not saying anybody's on the hook for anything after they leave. I'm saying that those people obviously had character issues that didn't suddenly appear as soon as they left. A devout priest probably isn't going to go out and use a woman's face as a punching bag just because he's in different surroundings.

People can criticize Self for taking a chance on Morris. That's fair, even though the prior case seemed to be a fairly minor incident and the girl tried to drop the charges. With another allegation it's definitely a bad look. But for the past stuff, I'm not sure what he was supposed to do. I don't think any of those players had criminal records, and he can't babysit them 24/7.

You keep saying that I should have a laugh at all this. You understand that a girl was allegedly raped, right? Why should I be making light of this? Kinda ****ed up. I can tell you no one on the KU board is laughing about it. The fact that the Rupptards are already making a joke out of it is pretty twisted and just shows the depths of their obsession/hatred.

Last edited:
"Our own" newspaper? Not exactly. It's not even in the same state. The Kansas City Star is full of Missourians and Missouri grads (journalism school).

I'm not saying anybody's on the hook for anything after they leave. I'm saying that those people obviously had characters issues that didn't suddenly appear as soon as they left. A devout priest probably isn't going to go out and use a woman's face as a punching bag just because he's in different surroundings.

People can criticize Self for taking a chance on Morris. That's fair, even though the prior case seemed to be a fairly minor incident and the girl tried to drop the charges. With another allegation it's definitely a bad look. But for the past stuff, I'm not sure what he was supposed to do. I don't think any of those players had criminal records before coming to KU, and he can't babysit them 24/7.

You keep saying that I should have a laugh at all this. You understand that a girl was allegedly raped, right? Why should I be making light of this? Kinda ****ed up. I can tell you no one on the KU board is laughing about it. The fact that the Rupptards are already making a joke out of it is pretty twisted and just shows the depths of their obsession/hatred.

8================) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ (@)

I'm not saying anybody's on the hook for anything after they leave. I'm saying that those people obviously had characters issues that didn't suddenly appear as soon as they left. A devout priest probably isn't going to go out and use a woman's face as a punching bag just because he's in different surroundings.

People can criticize Self for taking a chance on Morris. That's fair, even though the prior case seemed to be a fairly minor incident and the girl tried to drop the charges. With another allegation it's definitely a bad look. But for the past stuff, I'm not sure what he was supposed to do. I don't think any of those players had criminal records before coming to KU, and he can't babysit them 24/7.

1)Good point on the newspaper thing. I was off on that.

2) It's weird that you would use a 'devout priest' as an example of someone that wouldn't beat women once he's in different surroundings. It's ridiculous to hold college kids to those standards, but nevertheless, you can't hold a coach/school accountable responsible for what kids do in life after college. I mean damn, Martha Stewart went to prison for fraud… Martha Stewart!!! You're being ridiculous on this and you're doing it to make it seem like it's the same as what's been happening on KU's campus. Just stop, it's not the same.

3) Nobody is blaming Self for taking a chance in Morris, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

4) Morris allegedly committed a very serious crime while under Bill Self's watch, but he's not the only one, there are MANY other transgressions. If it was one or 2, fine, but it's much more than that, so, in my mind, this is lack of institutional control.

5) literally nobody is saying you should laugh at the girl that got raped. Stop twisting what is said, you do this constantly. I merely said you should laugh off the ribbing we are giving you. You blow your top immediately, which is why I have been able to keep you… .the fish… .on the line for 6 pages now.

Just own up to it, KU has an embarrassing amount of criminal acts since Self took over. He needs to get control of his players actions. Say what you want about duke, uNC, UK, ucla, IU and Michigan, those schools don't have players consistently committing crimes at the level KU does.

But, at least you're still slightly better than louisville… but not by much.

1)Good point on the newspaper thing. I was off on that.

2) It's weird that you would use a 'devout priest' as an example of someone that wouldn't beat women once he's in different surroundings. It's ridiculous to hold college kids to those standards, but nevertheless, you can't hold a coach/school accountable responsible for what kids do in life after college. I mean damn, Martha Stewart went to prison for fraud… Martha Stewart!!! You're being ridiculous on this and you're doing it to make it seem like it's the same as what's been happening on KU's campus. Just stop, it's not the same.

Expecting someone to not fist fight a female or bang a 14 yr old is holding them to a ridiculous standard? 😆

Weird comment. Doesn't really matter if you substitute an average joe for the priest. Point remains the same.

3) Nobody is blaming Self for taking a chance in Morris, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

4) Morris allegedly committed a very serious crime while under Bill Self's watch, but he's not the only one, there are MANY other transgressions. If it was one or 2, fine, but it's much more than that, so, in my mind, this is lack of institutional control.

What's the worst transgression before this alleged rape? Vick allegedly hitting a girl in the arm, with no arrest or charge? Sure, there was an alleged rape in the dorm several years ago, but no one was charged and no player was ever even named in the investigation. Doesn't stop you orthe Rafturds from jumping to conclusions of course.

I could basically sum up your argument as this: everything a KU player's ever been accused of is true, and everything a Kentucky player/coach has been accused of is either false or doesn't matter.

5) literally nobody is saying you should laugh at the girl that got raped. Stop twisting what is said, you do this constantly. I merely said you should laugh off the ribbing we are giving you. You blow your top immediately, which is why I have been able to keep you… .the fish… .on the line for 6 pages now.

Just own up to it, KU has an embarrassing amount of criminal acts since Self took over. He needs to get control of his players actions. Say what you want about duke, uNC, UK, ucla, IU and Michigan, those schools don't have players consistently committing crimes at the level KU does.

But, at least you're still slightly better than louisville… but not by much.

I like how you spend the entire thread trying to prove that you're not on your high horse, while continually proving that you are. 🤣

Ever consider that your perception might be a little skewed by the bullshit you read on Rafters? I already pointed out several blatant lies from that post. A lot of it is easily proven false and little if any has been proven true. In Bragg's case, the opposite was proven. The girl actually attacked HIM and they ended up reversing it and charging her w/ battery. Rupptard: Bragg's a woman beater! You might want to take into consideration that those fans are ate up with KU and facts never get in their way. They're very Missouri-like when it comes to KU.

Imagine if a nearby paper was full of Tennessee grads that hate Kentucky. You don't think you're going to see some smear articles? You don't think some shit's going to be reported that wouldn't make the news otherwise? The bottom line is that none of this shit led to any serious charges or convictions. We'll see about this Morris case.

You won't even consider the possibility that Hagans took dough or Calipari cheated without hard proof, but an allegation is all you need to convict a KU player (or coach). Ate up fans aren't hard to fathom I guess.

Last edited:
Expecting someone to not fist fight a female or bang a 14 yr old is holding them to a ridiculous standard? 😆

Weird comment. Doesn't really matter if you substitute an average joe for the priest. Point remains the same.

What's the worst transgression before this alleged rape? Vick allegedly hitting a girl in the arm, with no arrest or charge? Sure, there was an alleged rape in the dorm several years ago, but no one was charged and no player was ever even named in the investigation. Doesn't stop you orthe Rafturds from jumping to conclusions of course.

I could basically sum up your argument as this: everything a KU player's ever been accused of is true, and everything a Kentucky player/coach has been accused of is either false or doesn't matter.

I like how you spend the entire thread trying to prove that you're not on your high horse, while continually proving that you are. 🤣

Ever consider that your perception might be a little skewed by the bullshit you read on Rafters? I already pointed out several blatant lies from that post. A lot of it is easily proven false and little if any has been proven true. In Bragg's case, the opposite was proven. The girl actually attacked HIM and they ended up reversing it and charging her w/ battery. Rupptard: Bragg's a woman beater! You might want to take into consideration that those fans are ate up with KU and facts never get in their way. They're very Missouri-like when it comes to KU.

Imagine if a nearby paper was full of Tennessee grads that hate Kentucky. You don't think you're going to see some smear articles? You don't think some shit's going to be reported that wouldn't make the news otherwise? The bottom line is that none of this shit led to any serious charges or convictions. We'll see about this Morris case.

You won't even consider the possibility that Hagans took dough or Calipari cheated without hard proof, but an allegation is all you need to convict a KU player (or coach). Ate up fans aren't hard to fathom I guess.
So again, you're bringing up things ex UK players did long after they left UK. If that's what you have to do to make KU look good, by all means, do that.

Then… .you're literally belittling the crimes that were committed at KU and making excuses for some of them. So that tells me you're good with what Vick, Morris, Desousa, Morris and Snoop did. I wouldn't be good with those things, but you do you.

Again, I only need to be on a shetland pony to be on a 'high horse' for this shit. My feet are dragging the ground.

So again, you're bringing up things ex UK players did long after they left UK. If that's what you have to do to make KU look good, by all means, do that.

Then… .you're literally belittling the crimes that were committed at KU and making excuses for some of them. So that tells me you're good with what Vick, Morris, Desousa, Morris and Snoop did. I wouldn't be good with those things, but you do you.

Again, I only need to be on a shetland pony to be on a 'high horse' for this shit. My feet are dragging the ground.

If the fact that their crimes didn't happen on the UK campus makes you feel better about having some really shitty people on your team over the years, great.

If you want to say there have been more stories in recent years about KU's alleged transgressions than at Kentucky, yeah, obviously. And I explained a big reason for that.

It's funny as hell that you keep bringing up Snoop Dogg. Oh my God, there were girls wearing slightly skimpier outfits than a cheerleader!! Not sure how anyone in attendance is ever going to recover. 🤣

I'll reiterate: to date, no female that's allegedly been involved in an altercation with a KU player has had any discernible injuries. Which is why there have been zero charges or convictions. If Vick was violent with a girl, I'm not good with that, and I obviously wouldn't be good with what Morris has been accused of. But I'm also not going to label him a rapist before a freaking arrest is even made.

If the fact that their crimes didn't happen on the UK campus makes you feel better about having some really shitty people on your team over the years, great.

If you want to say there have been more stories in recent years about KU's alleged transgressions than at Kentucky, yeah, obviously. And I explained a big reason for that.

It's funny as hell that you keep bringing up Snoop Dogg. Oh my God, there were girls wearing slightly skimpier outfits than a cheerleader!! Not sure how anyone in attendance is ever going to recover. 🤣

I'll reiterate: to date, no female that's allegedly been involved in an altercation with a KU player has had any discernible injuries. Which is why there have been zero charges or convictions. If Vick was violent with a girl, I'm not good with that, and I obviously wouldn't be good with what Morris has been accused of. But I'm also not going to label him a rapist before a freaking arrest is even made.

How many rapes do you have under your belt?

Really wish I had posted this thread. A lot of good action.

200w.gif

You continue to make excuses for and defend the actions of Vick, Desousa, Morris, Morris and Self, sounds like you're good with rape and abuse. Interesting.

Reactions: MGO2022
You continue to make excuses for and defend the actions of Vick, Desousa, Morris, Morris and Self, sounds like you're good with rape and abuse. Interesting.

I don't see any excuses, but you continue to make excuses for Hagans and those scumbags I mentioned. Sounds like you're good with cheating and scumbaggery.

ADVERTISEMENT