ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

God that would actually be hilarious
I wonder if they want to go to another if they lose the first one.

fuuuuck-mrw-i-accidentally-leave-my-phone-unlocked-next-to-my-girlfriend-and-she-check-my-messages.gif

Who we got today?

I'm going with the Bills, the Bucs and the Rams for the upset pick.

Why the **** would you not kicked the FG? ANd now this....Stupid fukin penalty...

JFC.

Fukin idiots....Glad I have to leave soon. Reich is such a fukin tool. Kick the god damn FG you moron.

THen Rivers chokes again----Dude wide open. Over throws it by 100 yards. Dude is a walking bag choking cocks..

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Miss FG's, cannot catch passes....Rivers chokes , again....

Blah, blah and more blah...

JFC....

And of course, that great play on 1st down gives all typesd of confidence.. 🤣

Not sure how a team can be so fukin bad in the 2nd half.....

WTF is this trash shit? Dude has left 4 points on the field, in an 1 score game...

God damn fukin idiot....This isn't fukin Pop Warner, stupid mutherfuker...

Reactions: brooky03
Caught the end. They should have just tried a field goal. Good season for the Colts though.

If I were a Colts fan, I’d probably rage beat my wife tonight. That play calling in the first half was atrocious. They should’ve won by 10.

Colts blew it big-time.

Bills’ D sucks. If they meet KC, the game will look similar to last time.

I’m not expecting them to but I’m hoping that the Redskins aka Washington Football Team can somehow pull off the win tonight

3-0 yesterday.

Going with the Ravens, the Saints and the Browns today.

The Ravens and Titans game is easily the best match up of the day.

Agree. I hate to see Cleveland win bc I don’t wanna listen to baker say I told you so all week on tv. In fact rather just not see baker on tv at all. Otherwise I wouldn’t care. And obv I’m a Lamar/ravens fan. Other one is a gimme imo.

steelers
Ravens
Saints

I’m 2-1 went home teams yesterday bc I just figured as a gb fan we were destined for Brady V Rodgers, plus they dog walked us the first game.

Last edited:
The Rams D looked really good. Seahawks have weapons it did seem they were backing up late in the year, but the Rams were constantly getting pressure and they have a top corner over there.

Akers also looked REALLY good. Not sure if they can win next week but would think they need him to pull off an upset.

Colts left a ton of points on the field. Their first scoring drive they were so conservative it felt like they were playing for a 3-0 lead and that's what they got.

Then they go for it on 4th later instead of taking 3 points they really needed. They try to get too cute in the RZ I think that is where they should have looked at Taylor repeatedly to get in the EZ.

The Rams D looked really good. Seahawks have weapons it did seem they were backing up late in the year, but the Rams were constantly getting pressure and they have a top corner over there.

Akers also looked REALLY good. Not sure if they can win next week but would think they need him to pull off an upset.

OHhh I don’t look forward t playing the rams but would much rather Brees/Brady knock off themselves. We all know the nfl love to drive an agenda, esp, I can’t help but think they don’t want a Brady/mahomes Super Bowl.

but yea rams scare me, any team that runs scares me. Plus if they put ransey in Adams which I’m sure they will, that could def work. Not so sure I wouldn’t let Ramsey lock down Lazard or mvs all game and DT Adams every snap.

OHhh I don’t look forward t playing the rams but would much rather Brees/Brady knock off themselves. We all know the nfl love to drive an agenda, esp, I can’t help but think they don’t want a Brady/mahomes Super Bowl.

but yea rams scare me, any team that runs scares me. Plus if they put ransey in Adams which I’m sure they will, that could def work. Not so sure I wouldn’t let Ramsey lock down Lazard or mvs all game and DT Adams every snap.

The NFL wants the State Farm Bowl.

Reich is a god damn idiot...
Colts left a ton of points on the field. Their first scoring drive they were so conservative it felt like they were playing for a 3-0 lead and that's what they got.

Then they go for it on 4th later instead of taking 3 points they really needed. They try to get too cute in the RZ I think that is where they should have looked at Taylor repeatedly to get in the EZ.
It was almost as if they were simplyplaying not to lose...Never been so fukin mad at a game in my life..Now way they should have lost that game. And that drive at the end? WTF type of play calling is that?

Unreal what Reich done.

And 100% should have fed Taylor.

Fukin idiots.

Reactions: brooky03
ADVERTISEMENT