ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

I'll be rooting for the Ravens and Browns today.....Brother is a huge Browns fan. Always has been. Love to see them make some noise.

Always been a fan of the Ravens, too....Except of course when playing the Colts. Loved me some Ray Lewis...Badd-ass dude right there.

Reich is a god damn idiot...

It was almost as if they were simplyplaying not to lose...Never been so fukin mad at a game in my life..Now way they should have lost that game. And that drive at the end? WTF type of play calling is that?

Unreal what Reich done.

And 100% should have fed Taylor.

Fukin idiots.

Didn’t he have a really ill-advised challenge? Not having that timeout on the last drive might have been the difference.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
@bMORE607 should be happy. I almost wonder if the Ravens would be better off facing the Chiefs next week or in the AFCC. On one hand, the Ravens would benefit next week having been battle tested most recently. On the other hand, KC will be coming off a week break and more rested.

@bMORE607 should be happy. I almost wonder if the Ravens would be better off facing the Chiefs next week or in the AFCC. On one hand, the Ravens would benefit next week having been battle tested most recently. On the other hand, KC will be coming off a week break and more rested.
It’s sounds crazy but if somebody is going to beat the Chiefs it’s going to probably be next week. 3 weeks off so they could be rusty, but I think Andy Reid is lethal off a bye as well.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Shit, thought that TD may have sealed it....Nope. Pitt scores in a minute/half.

Why teams get so conservative is beyond me...Just dumb.
if talking offense - thought needed to be more conservative if anything and maybe run more

defense - because they were missing 4 of top 5 CBs.

if talking offense - thought needed to be more conservative if anything and maybe run more

defense - because they were missing 4 of top 5 CBs.
Defense....And its silly to sit back, and let a QB like Roth get in a groove.

Man the Steelers are so shit that I am 100% convinced that the Alabama Crimson Tide would've blown them out if they played last night.

Man the Steelers are so shit that I am 100% convinced that the Alabama Crimson Tide would've blown them out if they played last night.
tenor.gif

I have a feeling you‘re being somewhat tic, but every year morons think the national champion would beat the team with the #1 pick and its fvcking hilarious.

tenor.gif

I have a feeling you‘re being somewhat tic, but every year morons think the national champion would beat the team with the #1 pick and its fvcking hilarious.
This year's Alabama team has 11 future NFL players on it.

This year's Jacksonville Jaguars have 53 current NFL players on the team.

Most years we at least use the worst NFL teams vs the best college team. I guess this year we use a 12 win team vs Bama.

This year's Alabama team has 11 future NFL players on it.

This year's Jacksonville Jaguars have 53 current NFL players on the team.

Most years we at least use the worst NFL teams vs the best college team. I guess this year we use a 12 win team vs Bama.

If you've watched the Steelers yesterday, they played like that 0-16 Detroit Lions team.
:D

I’m pretty sure some Kentucky fans thought ‘15 could beat an NBA team. Wisconsin may have quieted that noise.
If we're being real. It is much more likely that a college basketball team beats an NBA team than a college football team beats an NFL team. Not that it's likely.

Reactions: Villian07
I bet a lot of you forgot how shit that Bobcats team was, I’ve never seen anything close to that level of Incompetence in professional sports.
Freshman Anthony Davis is leading a team of what 2 other semi-legit NBA players and a bunch of scrubs against a shitty NBA team. Could it happen sure, but 99 out of 100 times they are getting their shit pushed in.

Went ahead and took of the Monday after the Super Bowl from work. Do it every year, just doesn't make sense to come in. I'll be beyond worthless.

This weekend's games should be really, really fun. What's everyone's expert opinions?

- Rams cover at Green Bay, but still lose by 4. 27 to 23 Packers
- Take the Bills and the points against Baltimore. Ravens don't have the passing attack to keep up with an insanely talented Buffalo offense. Bills 31 to 27
- Kansas City covers against Cleveland. I think the Browns have the horses to keep it close, especially with their o line and run game. Can Baker make enough plays for them to have a chance? I doubt it. 41 to 24 Chiefs
- My personal favorite of the weekend. Old Man Brady and Old Man Brees. I ain't picking against the GOAT, and its terribly hard to beat a good team three times. Even though I think the Saints are a tougher match up for Tampa. Brady 33 to 30 over Brees.

Lets go!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Went ahead and took of the Monday after the Super Bowl from work. Do it every year, just doesn't make sense to come in. I'll be beyond worthless.

This weekend's games should be really, really fun. What's everyone's expert opinions?

- Take the Bills and the points against Baltimore. Ravens don't have the passing attack to keep up with an insanely talented Buffalo offense. Bills 31 to 27
- Kansas City covers against Cleveland. I think the Browns have the horses to keep it close, especially with their o line and run game. Can Baker make enough plays for them to have a chance? I doubt it. 41 to 24 Chiefs
- My personal favorite of the weekend. Old Man Brady and Old Man Brees. I ain't picking against the GOAT, and its terribly hard to beat a good team three times. Even though I think the Saints are a tougher match up for Tampa. Brady 33 to 30 over Brees.

Lets go!

I see the Saints pulling the sweep. I think their D-line will be too much for Old Man Brady again.

I'll take the Packers in a fairly low-scoring one.

I think Baltimore is a pretty bad matchup for the Bills. Betting that they'll run all over Buffalo's D and keep their offense off the field. And the defense will get enough pressure to disrupt some drives. Could actually see a blowout in Baltimore's favor.

I'd like to say the Chiefs will cover, but they haven't been blowing anyone out lately, so I'll stick with the recent trend--Chiefs build a double digit lead but Cleveland scores late to cover.

Defense....And its silly to sit back, and let a QB like Roth get in a groove.
Not when you have a huge lead and the last thing you want is to get beat over the top and allow quick drives - like they did in their previous game.

That 0-16 Lions team would have been a double digit, probably close to if not over 20 point favorites over any colleges team.

Long time ago, they would pick a team of College all stars and match them against the Super Bowl Champ. Did it the first 2 years. Green Bay thumped the all stars both times. They stopped it because future NFL draftees we’re getting hurt. Doubt the Packers liked having to play an extra game either.

Lets go!
Packers
Ravens
Saints
Chiefs

ADVERTISEMENT