ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NFL general discussion thread

Another year of the O-line getting man-handled too, it appears. What a huge waste of money Collins was, too.

Was the OL really bad? There's a Bengals fan on the KC board who swears that the OL (and Brown in particular) were solid. I saw Brown get smoked once or twice, but I didn't watch the whole game.

Was the OL really bad? There's a Bengals fan on the KC board who swears that the OL (and Brown in particular) were solid. I saw Brown get smoked once or twice, but I didn't watch the whole game.
Brown played fine. He had the highest PFF grade on the line. When the left side was getting thrashed it was Volson, not Brown. It was mostly the right side getting smoked, mainly Jonah Williams. He was moved from LT to RT when Brown was signed and he wasn't happy about it, wanted to be traded. He has a long injury history and he's not that good to begin with but Myles Garrett makes a lot of right tackles look stupid.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is it basketball season yet? 😢 😢 😢
What in the world is up with Cincy? I know they are used to playing comeback, but they genuinely look terrible.

Next week's Cowboys vs 49ers should be a good game.

What in the world is up with Cincy? I know they are used to playing comeback, but they genuinely look terrible.

Next week's Cowboys vs 49ers should be a good game.
I dunno, but they are terrible. It's not just Burrow being gimpy either. The O-line is trash because Frank Pollack is a moron and apparently the defense just decided to start sucking too. This season is already done. May as well bench Burrow before he gets killed out there.

Reactions: tw3301
I dunno, but they are terrible. It's not just Burrow being gimpy either. The O-line is trash because Frank Pollack is a moron and apparently the defense just decided to start sucking too. This season is already done. May as well bench Burrow before he gets killed out there.
Slow start last year was tough but there were at least glimpses of a good team during that stretch. The Bengals are just bad this year and I've seen nothing to suggest they're going to turn it around. Disappointed.

Slow start last year was tough but there were at least glimpses of a good team during that stretch. The Bengals are just bad this year and I've seen nothing to suggest they're going to turn it around. Disappointed.
Makes absolutely no sense either. They've done nothing but upgrade talent at positions of need from last year.

ADVERTISEMENT