ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023 general NFL discussion thread

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
Two weeks from training camp. About a month from preseason games. How are we feeling?

I am going with the Chiefs, Jets, Bengals, jaguars, Chargers, Dolphins and Steelers in the AFC. In that order.

Eagles, 49ers, Lions, Saints, Cowboys, Seahawks, and Vikings. In that order.

For shits and giggles, I will say the 49ers beat the Bengals in the SB. Again.

Burrowhead, my ass….
Patty Cakes bout to be 1-4 come NYE!
200w.gif

Patty Cakes bout to be 1-4 come NYE!
200w.gif

Not sure where you stand, but I think the Bengals fans expecting a much-improved LT are in for a rude awakening.

Most fans think that Burrow takes a lot of sacks just because the protection has been shitty, but his pressure to sack ratio is one of the worst in the NFL. And his new LT is among the worst tackles in the league in snaps per pressure. Mahomes' elusiveness made him look way better than he is.

Opening night. No one excited?
Yeppers.....Not b/c I'm a big football fan, BUT...

No better time than what is about to come..

MLB stretch run, playoffs...
CFB and NFL kicking off...

Which means..........

CBB right around the corner.

My first official BB game is Oct 28th

Oh, and GO LIONS!!!

Fake punt inside the 10? Da ****? 🤣

Loved all the talking heads picking Pittsburgh. Also like how Seattle was supposed to be good because they had a decent record in the first 9 games last year.

Death, taxes, Bengals losing in Cleveland. Not worried about it. They started 2-3 last year. At least they didn't lose at home. 🤣

That's like saying you weren't worried about the Champions Classic loss to Zion. That was a beating in all phases. 😆

I can live with a 1 point loss due to 10 flukey drops and missing a couple superstars.

That's like saying you weren't worried about the Champions Classic loss to Zion. That was a beating in all phases. 😆

I can live with a 1 point loss due to 10 flukey drops and missing a couple superstars.
Cleveland beat them just as bad last year too. They were 4-4 after that. Finished 12-4. Would've been 13-4 because they were smacking Buffalo around when the game got cancelled.

ADVERTISEMENT