ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

Ravens control their own destiny now!!!!
AngelicWhiteCusimanse-small.gif

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Not sure of our route to the playoffs, now. Went from being a 3-seed, possible 2. To, well, I dunno. Shame. Someone in the AFC that is really good, gonna be left out.

Reactions: dtgold88
That no call on Hilton at the end, burns my ass. If you are gonna call those two PI's on the Colts, then that has to be PI as well.

Oh, well.

Have I mentioned how pissed I am at that blocvk in the back, call---yet?

Yes and theres a chance Buffalo and Pittsburgh dont rest anybody because they both want the 2 seed. Thats a hard game for Miami, if Buffalo plays everybody.
Ok...So for now I can root for your Ravens.... Laughing

Reactions: bMORE607
What a weird year. Ravens appear to be in good shape, though it shouldn't even be a question in most years. The Browns are good, but can't celebrate because of covid. The Colts are 10-5 and on the outside looking in and the got damn dolphins are in the playoffs. The only thing not surprising is that the Chiefs are clearly the cream of the crop.

Meanwhile last year's NFC representative has been bad due to injuries and just shit play overall. The 49ers could end up being the only team in the NFC west not in the playoffs. Yet they have a 3-2 record in the division with a chance to finish and a winning record in the division with a win over the Seahawks next week. Then you look at their record vs the worst division in all of football, the NFC east. They are 1-3 vs the division where no team is going to finish at .500. Errr.

But anyways, I am sticking to my Baltimore vs Green Bay pick.

What a weird year. Ravens appear to be in good shape, though it shouldn't even be a question in most years. The Browns are good, but can't celebrate because of covid. The Colts are 10-5 and on the outside looking in and the got damn dolphins are in the playoffs. The only thing not surprising is that the Chiefs are clearly the cream of the crop.

Meanwhile last year's NFC representative has been bad due to injuries and just shit play overall. The 49ers could end up being the only team in the NFC west not in the playoffs. Yet they have a 3-2 record in the division with a chance to finish and a winning record in the division with a win over the Seahawks next week. Then you look at their record vs the worst division in all of football, the NFC east. They are 1-3 vs the division where no team is going to finish at .500. Errr.

But anyways, I am sticking to my Baltimore vs Green Bay pick.

Wouldn’t say the Chiefs are clearly the cream of the crop after yesterday. That game damaged my confidence in this team. They have backups at every position on the OL but LT and it’s starting to become a major problem. Mahomes has been running for his life the last few weeks.

Plus, Watkins is out for an undetermined amount of time, Edwards-Helaire may not play again this year, and two starting linebackers are out.

Yea chiefs game was pretty nehhhhh. Figured more likely to be 49-45 than 17-14.

Falcons are sneaky good on D.......some games

Yea chiefs game was pretty nehhhhh. Figured more likely to be 49-45 than 17-14.

Falcons are sneaky good on D.......some games

Chiefs are down their starting RB, Hill was banged up and on a pitch count, Kelce banged up and Watkins came out of the game. Piecemeal O-line. But I still expected more offense. Granted, they ended up with a fairly good yardage total. It mainly came down to a ridiculous trick play in the redzone that ended in a pick (thrown by Watkins) and an uncharacteristic decision by Mahomes in the redzone. Probably Mahomes' least accurate game ever.

I think Bob Sutton probably had them well-prepared to face his old team, too.

Yea no offense but they deserved for that trick play not to work. You wanna run that play fine go for it, but You don’t have to line up and do sychonized pirouettes before the play smdh.

You guys are fine, Steelers will make it slightly interesting but the Colts will prevail. It will just seem a little more stressful then it actually is.
you were really on fire weren't ya?

Have Buffalo announced if Allen is going to play Sunday? Know Big Ben isn't for Steelers....

The Redskins, Cowboys or Giants will make NFL history this weekend when one of them wins the NFC East. Whichever of them that wins the NFC East will be the first team to make the playoffs since the start of the Super Bowl Era after starting out with a record of 2-7.

Refs really fvcked the Colts. Just like us, you’ve seen the calls at Heinz. Shit just started to unravel.
Stillnot over that block in the back....Or the PI, where feet got tangled, ball was tipped---Yet a flag.

With that being said---Steelers stepped it up. Our offense was inept. No excuse to lose that game.

Not yet.......

For the Ravens, hopefully if they beat the Bengals on Sunday, we go to Indy or Pitt for round one...

For the Ravens, hopefully if they beat the Bengals on Sunday, we go to Indy or Pitt for round one...
I just want Indy to win.....then one of the Dolphins, Ravens, Browns or Titans to lose...Prefer it be Tenn---Indy wins the division if so.

Ward out with Covid (guessing most know already). Out this week and potential playoff game.

No doubt we are just curesed.

Calling it----Colts over the Bills. My dudes my be the best 7 seed ever.

As a Bengals fan, I haven't decided who I'm rooting for. Obviously not the AFC North teams. Kinda like the Pack. Dolphins were my bandwagon team. Kinda leaning Titans I guess? I dunno. I just want good games, and the Steelers to lose in spectacular fashion.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As a Bengals fan, I haven't decided who I'm rooting for. Obviously not the AFC North teams. Kinda like the Pack. Dolphins were my bandwagon team. Kinda leaning Titans I guess? I dunno. I just want good games, and the Steelers to lose in spectacular fashion.
Probably jump on the Bills bandwagon after this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT