ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NFL season general discussion thread

Cant watch on phone? Piss poor traveling plans by urself 🤣
Was looking good earlier. If our first, second and third flights didn't get canceled, I was going to be able to watch most of the game in Charlotte. Now I will have to keep up with it online. Lame.

Reactions: Villian07
Zac Taylor is going to coach in the SB. Holy fvck
Unreal....WOn 2 and 4 games in his first two seasons...

I'm extremeyl happy---Was rooting for the Bengals. Both my grandparents were HUGE, HUGE Bengal fans. TOok me to countless games. Hell I was , and still am a Bengals fan, but once the Colts came to town, I started leaning that way. Anyways----As you know, last time Bengals were in SB, they played the 49ers. I mean I don't care who they play, BUT.....My MeMaw passed on Feb 13th, 2012. SB will be played on Feb 13th...My MeMaw just loved those dudes.

Sooooo..............What I am saying is "B"----but your $$$ on the Bengals. Its destiny, brother.

Reactions: tw3301
Was looking good earlier. If our first, second and third flights didn't get canceled, I was going to be able to watch most of the game in Charlotte. Now I will have to keep up with it online. Lame.
Ahh dam yea not much worse than flight delays. Like traffic jams that dont even move an inch at a time lol

Still can't believe it. KC had 3 points in the second half in both games. The defense just absolutely kicked their ass again.

Still can't believe it. KC had 3 points in the second half in both games. The defense just absolutely kicked their ass again.
Absolutely got too cute with a lead going to half instead of tacking on the 3.

I only watched the second half, but thats the worst ive ever seen mahomes play. Granted his picks were helluva plays by the d, but all that running around in the pocket getting sacked was insane to me.

The way i scrolled down i could read all the words without seeing mahomes and thought it was about the bengals 😂

Reactions: IUfanBorden
They were favored to win every game this year. They were favorites to win the SB. The Napoleon complex that fan base has is fvcking hilarious

Honestly one of the reasons I LOVE this Bengals team. They all are cocky and have the opposite mindset. I know cockiness is a bad look when you lose but fvck that, it's so much better than the usual nobody believed in us shit.

DD3967-FD-D888-4-BA0-8-AE6-0-F6-D8022-AD4-F.jpg

Well shit. Cap off a shitty day with some bad news when we finally landed in Charlotte at 2:30 overnight. Oh well, they pulled off some good upsets on the way.

Go Bengals!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Jimmy Garoppolo---

"I wanted go somewhere , where they want to win"

What da fuk? He played in 2 NFC title games---one Super Bowl, in 4 seasons ..Played in two of the past 3 NFC title games. Was up 10 with 8 minutes left in the SB----and lost. Was up 10 vs the Rams in 4th quarter of NFC title game---and lost.

WTF does he mean---"A team that wants to win"?

Jimmy Garoppolo---

"I wanted go somewhere , where they want to win"

What da fuk? He played in 2 NFC title games---one Super Bowl, in 4 seasons ..Played in two of the past 3 NFC title games. Was up 10 with 8 minutes left in the SB----and lost. Was up 10 vs the Rams in 4th quarter of NFC title game---and lost.

WTF does he mean---"A team that wants to win"?
It means that he wants to go to a team that wants to win. It had nothing to do with his time with the 49ers. I am not sure what your beef is with his statement.

It means that he wants to go to a team that wants to win. It had nothing to do with his time with the 49ers. I am not sure what your beef is with his statement.
Maybe I took it out of context----But it was apparent both sides knew what was coming....To me saying, 'I wann go somewhere where THEY wanna win", sorta of implies a slight to the Niners... Seems he should have said, "I wanna go somewhere where I can win...." Saying "THEY" in that context to me just seemed like a slight toward the Niners ownership.

Maybe I took it out of context----But it was apparent both sides knew what was coming....To me saying, 'I wann go somewhere where THEY wanna win", sorta of implies a slight to the Niners... Seems he should have said, "I wanna go somewhere where I can win...." Saying "THEY" in that context to me just seemed like a slight toward the Niners ownership.
I see it completely different. I see it as him acknowledging that his time with the 49ers is over and that he wants his next destination to be with a team that wants to win. I have never been a huge Garoppolo fan as a QB, but I am a big fan of his personality and his loyalty to the people close to him. I wish him well and as a 49ers fan, I have zero issue with his comments.

I see it completely different. I see it as him acknowledging that his time with the 49ers is over and that he wants his next destination to be with a team that wants to win. I have never been a huge Garoppolo fan as a QB, but I am a big fan of his personality and his loyalty to the people close to him. I wish him well and as a 49ers fan, I have zero issue with his comments.
Fair, enough....The use of the word, "they", knowing the separation was inevitable, just rubbed me wrong. Seemed like a slight toward the Niners.

You know the guy better than I do---So I'll take your word for it....

Right now the call to go for it on 4th down doesn't seem to be the right decision.

Great game...

Halftime show was awesome, except for...

The fat, midget cheerleaders.... 🤣

First the refs look the other way at a blatant facemask that leads to a TD, then a bobbled pass falls right into their lap on the next play.

Lucky ****s keep getting luckier.🤣

First the refs look the other way at a blatant facemask that leads to a TD, then a bobbled pass falls right into their lap on the next play.

Lucky ****s keep getting luckier.🤣
How'd they get lucky vs the Chiefs?

Yeah, that missed call was brutal but the NFL has had a huge officiating problem all year. Stafford has to be better on these shorter intermediate passes.

How'd they get lucky vs the Chiefs?

Well, for starters, KC had a first down at the 1, with a chance to go up 18 and basically put the game out of reach, and they came away with zero points due to blunders by Reid/Mahomes.

Yeah, that missed call was brutal but the NFL has had a huge officiating problem all year. Stafford has to be better on these shorter intermediate passes.
This.. Especially now with no Beckham. Bengals are not gonna give the Rms anything deep----that was game plan from the get go.....Can't keep getting into 2nd/9, 3rd and 5----and this miss guys.

ADVERTISEMENT