ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Noahtogo24
FOur PI's in the 2nd half.....Unreal, piss poor fukin calls.

If we didn’t need the Steelers I would be right there with you. It’s unbelievable that shit that gets called at Heinz.
I aint mad at ya bro...I don't mind to lose.BUt god damn, man. Block in the back call was just horse shit...Both PI's have been shit...Just pure shit.

I tell ya----I ain't been this fukin pissed....My neighbor just came over and asked us---"Is everything ok"? RollLaugh

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
First incomplete pass without a flag---I am fukin shocked.

Oh God what a horrible call
Unreal, dude....NFL officials are a god damn joke. That has to be offensive PI---It has to be. If not for that---Its a pick 6.

Officials have been a fukin joke

LMAO---Officiaiting has been terrible...But so have the Colts. WTF was that?

How is tht not a hold?>....Not one penalty on Pitt this half...Wow.

Same thing happened in Baltimore this year. We had 8 penalties in the second half and they had 0. Unheard of for an AFC north tilt.
I mean we have been shit in the 2nd half....But those calls, man. That block in the back was as bad as I have seen. Absolute weak as shit---Had no bearing on the play. None. And it was iffy, at that; dude was already falling down. Cost us 70 yard play, ball at 5,with plenty of time left in the half. At worse, its a FG.

Then the PI on the guy getting "tripped"? Thats awful. No chance he catches the ball. It was tipped. And the contact was incidential...

Unreal.

Reactions: bMORE607
How is that not PI? Unreal...They get that call---We do not. Pussies.

How that is not PI for Hilton is beyond me...Especially for what they called. He was clearly contacted, knoclked off his route....Unreal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT