ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

It’s really hard to rank RBs. So much of their success is based on blocking. I could run for 15 yards with some of the holes that Cook’s getting in this game.

Chiefs are 14th in running. How is that weak?

The stats don’t tell the full story. They get a decent amount of yards on jet sweeps or Mahomes scrambles. There were also a couple major outliers, like when the Bills kept a light box all game and dared them to run, which allowed them to pile up 245 yds. But regardless, the offensive line is in shambles right now.

The backs are solid but it doesn’t matter if they’re constantly hit before they reach the line of scrimmage. Statistically, the Chiefs have the worst run-blocking in the league and it usually looks like it.

Unreal.....Browns flight delayed as player tested positive.

Bwahahaha....that was a shitshow.

But I gotta give a guy props for completing a bomb while getting his facemask jerked back.

tenor.gif

Crazy thing here---Colts at 10-4, could be a 2-seed---OR, not even make the playoffs.

Our only hope now is the Jets.

tenor.gif
Meh, this game ain't over.....Steelers score here, its a simply 24-14. That fukin cheap ass block in the back near the end of the half was huge....Even bigger though was Rivers duping the Steelers, making them think he was gonna run a play...

Crazy......Colts have been absolute dominant----And its a mere 10-point game. That damn fumble.

Meh, this game ain't over.....Steelers score here, its a simply 24-14. That fukin cheap ass block in the back near the end of the half was huge....Even bigger though was Rivers duping the Steelers, making them think he was gonna run a play...
You guys are fine, Steelers will make it slightly interesting but the Colts will prevail. It will just seem a little more stressful then it actually is.

You guys are fine, Steelers will make it slightly interesting but the Colts will prevail. It will just seem a little more stressful then it actually is.
I'd like to think so....Big drive right here.

The fukin block in the back to the end the half---And than this shit call....Unreal

Man that PI just pisses me the **** off. NFL officials are so fuking bad.

ADVERTISEMENT