ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

Chubb missed some time and also splits carries with arguably the best backup in the league in Kareem Hunt.

I don’t personally think Chubb is as good as Henry or cook, but he’s a damn good RB. Jacobs at LV has been good as well.

But your right, this year it’s def Henry then cook at 1-2.

Exactly what I’m saying. I really like Chubb. Dude is a load and came back from a devastating injury. Like you said, and I said...this year, Henry and Cook have separated themselves. BTW, Cook missed a full game and I think part of another.

Henry had a monster game vs Jags. Over 200 yards. Cook had over 100 vs the #1 rush defense, Tampa Bay.

Henry will win the rushing title barring injury. Over 1,500 yards. Cook #2 at over 1,300 yards. James Robinson is a distant 3rd 300 yards behind Cook at about 1,000.

Chubb is at 880+. Really no argument this season. Henry and Cook the best.
If all we need to make the case is most yards I agree. Chubb missing a few games and having that Hunt fellow hurts his case in that regard.

Just not sure most yards = best RB.......not to say strong case cannot be made for Henry and/or Cook.

Did you think Chubb was better than Cook last season?

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
Thought this was pretty impressive for Chubb (and Henry).....

Chubb is at 10.6 yards/carry in 4th qtr. this season (not a typo). Next closest is Henry at 6.9

Tough loss Monday Night. Have actually seen some in Browns' forums blame Baker (for his pick) and the offensive gameplan for the loss. wish I was kidding, but yes, blamed the gameplan after scoring 42 and moving up and down the field. "Rationale" was did not run enough to keep them off the field and limit possessions. Guess they don't know that also limits our possessions and maybe we just then lose 33-28 instead of 47-42? Ya gotta love fans.

Guess if there's a positive to take it's Baker blowing up some myths......cannot play well against a good team......cannot lead them back when needed (if only he could play D).......game manager.

Tough loss Monday Night. Have actually seen some in Browns' forums blame Baker (for his pick) and the offensive gameplan for the loss. wish I was kidding, but yes, blamed the gameplan after scoring 42 and moving up and down the field. "Rationale" was did not run enough to keep them off the field and limit possessions. Guess they don't know that also limits our possessions and maybe we just then lose 33-28 instead of 47-42? Ya gotta love fans.

Guess if there's a positive to take it's Baker blowing up some myths......cannot play well against a good team......cannot lead them back when needed (if only he could play D).......game manager.
I honestly can’t believe anybody would blame Baker for Monday Nights loss. The last two weeks he has looked fantastic and if he plays like that one of the top contenders to possibly knock off the Chiefs. Both offenses looked great, possibly due to the attrition both defenses have had to deal with. Anybody upset with Stefanski’s game plan is just dumb, the Ravens at one point had a backup safety playing the Nickel, airing it out was the way to go.

If all we need to make the case is most yards I agree. Chubb missing a few games and having that Hunt fellow hurts his case in that regard.

Just not sure most yards = best RB.......not to say strong case cannot be made for Henry and/or Cook.

Did you think Chubb was better than Cook last season?

I recall Cook and McCaffrey were 1-2 in rushing yards for a good bit of the year. Cook got banged up toward the end of the season and fell off. Know McCaffrey went for over 1,000 rushing and 1,000 receiving. Did he win the rushing title? Chubb was up there too right?

I think Henry won last year as well as he went off down the stretch.

I might be confused on how much he balled in the playoffs though but I’m pretty sure he won the rushing title the last week of the season bc everyone was calling him king Henry.

I think Henry won last year as well as he went off down the stretch.

I might be confused on how much he balled in the playoffs though but I’m pretty sure he won the rushing title the last week of the season bc everyone was calling him king Henry.

I think you’re right. Henry is a beast. Cook and Henry both from Fla.

I honestly can’t believe anybody would blame Baker for Monday Nights loss. The last two weeks he has looked fantastic and if he plays like that one of the top contenders to possibly knock off the Chiefs. Both offenses looked great, possibly due to the attrition both defenses have had to deal with. Anybody upset with Stefanski’s game plan is just dumb, the Ravens at one point had a backup safety playing the Nickel, airing it out was the way to go.
You know how some are with their narratives....they don't care how dumb they sound. Some ripping Stefanski were also saying how we "need" OBJ for a game like that as he stretches the D and allows us to run more.

Now if someone does not agree Baker is better without OBJ (even though it's what our eyes tell us) and he can improve just how Baker did in the offense I can buy that. But to say he was needed when the O has moved up and down the field the last 2 games?

Still don't think we could win a game in KC but I think our O would score a lot. we would need healthy DBs to stay in the game though.

I recall Cook and McCaffrey were 1-2 in rushing yards for a good bit of the year. Cook got banged up toward the end of the season and fell off. Know McCaffrey went for over 1,000 rushing and 1,000 receiving. Did he win the rushing title? Chubb was up there too right?
Chubb should have had title locked up but his coach forgot he had him against the worst run D in the league in the last game. Had something like 12-15 carries and Henry passed him with a huge day.

LMAO....2 weeks ago, Texans fumble inside the 10, sealing loss to the Colts..

Today?

Texans fumble inside the 10(actually the 5), sealing loss to Colts.

Colts at 10-4....But could easily be 8-6.

AFC is so much better than NFC imo.

Nfc wildcards are 9-5 and 8-6

Baltimore is 9-5 on the outside looking in atm.

Not to mention the nfc East representative wont have a winning record.

Reactions: dtgold88
LMAO....2 weeks ago, Texans fumble inside the 10, sealing loss to the Colts..

Today?

Texans fumble inside the 10(actually the 5), sealing loss to Colts.

Colts at 10-4....But could easily be 8-6.
Was hoping they would be. Cannot believe the Browns are finally good and very possible they go into week 17 at 11-4 and needing a win to be sure they get in the playoffs.

Henry and Cook are machines this year. 147 and 132 yards Sunday. Cook did vs the Bears D.
as a Henry FFL owner he definitely puts up a lot of points but seems like could be so much more. Thinking 3-4 times inside the 3 either Tanny ran it in or threw short pass.

Ugh.

The AFC North and wildcard could get wild. There’s a scenario where the Browns beat the Steelers in week 17 and win the division or lose to them and don’t even make the playoffs.

The AFC North and wildcard could get wild. There’s a scenario where the Browns beat the Steelers in week 17 and win the division or lose to them and don’t even make the playoffs.
Might be the most Browns thing ever to finally be good, go into week 17 at 11-4 then lose and not even get into a playoff with an extra WC.

But pretty much everything would have to fall against them. No doubt a realistic scenario it could happen otherwise, but think if they beat NYJ they'll get in no matter what they do week 17.

Might be the most Browns thing ever to finally be good, go into week 17 at 11-4 then lose and not even get into a playoff with an extra WC.

But pretty much everything would have to fall against them. No doubt a realistic scenario it could happen otherwise, but think if they beat NYJ they'll get in no matter what they do week 17.
I think the Steelers right the ship and beat the Colts this week. Wildcard is Browns, Dolphins, Ravens.

jk the Ravens are fvcked, but we shouldn’t have fvcked around lost to the shitty Patriots in a gawd damn monsoon

I think the Steelers right the ship and beat the Colts this week. Wildcard is Browns, Dolphins, Ravens.

jk the Ravens are fvcked, but we shouldn’t have fvcked around lost to the shitty Patriots in a gawd damn monsoon
I could see it...next Browns need to go for the 6 seed so they can avoid KC in divisional round if they get there.

OK...too greedy.

Reactions: bMORE607
You can think like that though because right now your in. I just want to make it in at this point.
If it's win and in for Bmore I think they have as good a chance as the Browns.

Browns not yet in. Guessing they are with a win vs. Jets but even that not a lock.

Is it true if Vegas wins Saturday, Ravens can still lose to the Giants but beat the Bengals and make the playoffs? I think due to confernce record?

Man would be sweet for the Ravens to make it in and avoid the 7 seed, but at this point, I would take the 7 seed in a sec and not be greedy.

Is it true if Vegas wins Saturday, Ravens can still lose to the Giants but beat the Bengals and make the playoffs? I think due to confernce record?

Man would be sweet for the Ravens to make it in and avoid the 7 seed, but at this point, I would take the 7 seed in a sec and not be greedy.
If we lose either of these last two games we don’t deserve to make it. Even though the Giants are battling for the division, they aren’t that good.

I’m a bandwagon ravens fan bc of lamar, and sadly I don’t see the Steelers beating the colts or the browns the way they are playing. I think the best shot is buffalo beating miami, but I’m not sure yet if buffalo will even have anything to play for.

If we lose either of these last two games we don’t deserve to make it. Even though the Giants are battling for the division, they aren’t that good.
I’ll bd a bandwagon Ravens fan on Sunday because I’ve been a Redskins fan since I was a kid and we’re leading the division, so a Giants loss will help us a lot. Unfortunately I’m also a Panthers fan, so that mean I have tic pick a team to pull for Sunday because the Redskins and the Panthers play Sunday, sic I’ll be pulling for the Redskins because they still have a shot at making the playoffs this year but the Panthers don’t.

Wait...the Ravens need Pittsburgh to win one of the last two?

Shit, I’m not sure that’s happening.

We need to win the last two and have one loss by the Dolphins, Colts or Browns.

Just one loss out of 6 games?

Seems like it would be highly likely, but in this case you’re relying on some shit teams and the reeling Steelers and Raiders.

The one you’d expect to chalk up as a win is Bills over Dolphins, but there’s a chance Buffalo will be resting starters.

This could get interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noahtogo24
No offense to nfc East fans but it’s absolutely garbage a possible 11 win team from the afc won’t make the playoffs, while the nfc East winner won’t even be .500.

I’m hoping the Steelers can pull it together and beat the Colts bc I like Devante Parker in Miami too, but would def choose lamar and the ravens over Parker and Miami if I had to.

At some point wouldn’t the bills be playing for the 2 seed against titans/browns/steelers to want to avoid kc as long as possible. Guess it doesn’t much matter though bc someone’s gonna have to beat kc in kc so might as well be in round two as opposed to the afc championship.

I don’t see anyone beating the chiefs, just hypothetically saying the bills might not rest their starters to secure the 2 seed. But they might have it wrapped up by then I’m not sure who has what tiebreakers, I know they are only a game up on titans colts browns and tied with Steelers but beat them so idk. Makes for a fun last couple of weeks.

At some point wouldn’t the bills be playing for the 2 seed against titans/browns/steelers to want to avoid kc as long as possible. Guess it doesn’t much matter though bc someone’s gonna have to beat kc in kc so might as well be in round two as opposed to the afc championship.

I don’t see anyone beating the chiefs, just hypothetically saying the bills might not rest their starters to secure the 2 seed. But they might have it wrapped up by then I’m not sure who has what tiebreakers, I know they are only a game up on titans colts browns and tied with Steelers but beat them so idk. Makes for a fun last couple of weeks.
Not as much about avoiding KC as it would be getting a home game in divisional round (as the 2 seed) I think.

Yeah, I haven’t looked at all the scenarios, but it’s probably not likely that the Bills will rest starters.

Reactions: dtgold88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT