ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

0adaea5f-d11c-4d1d-be07-ad40ff1cff48_text.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Maybe you should stop trying to appropriate the nickname of black rapper
I didn't and never heard of this black rapper you talk about.
does this guy have a patent on this?

if not then I guess no one has a exclusive on this nic name.

I didn't and never heard of this black rapper you talk about.
does this guy have a patent on this?

if not then I guess no one has a exclusive on this nic name.
You know now because we have repeatedly told you about this, so you can choose to stop doing it going forward.

Edit: do me a favor and google “Weezy”. Every single link that pops up is for the aforementioned black rapper.

You know now because we have repeatedly told you about this, so you can choose to stop doing it going forward.

Edit: do me a favor and google “Weezy”. Every single link that pops up is for the aforementioned black rapper.
you have said this yes but that still doesn't mean that I know who the hell he/she is.

Teams have figured out how to guard Simpson. He isn’t a good 3 point shooter so they sag off. He can’t go left so they overplay his running hook shot. Oregon did this close to perfection.

UM really should go to Livers in crunch time.

Teams have figured out how to guard Simpson. He isn’t a good 3 point shooter so they sag off. He can’t go left so they overplay his running hook shot. Oregon did this close to perfection.

UM really should go to Livers in crunch time.
I wouldn't say he can't shoot the 3 but he's damn inconsistent. His W/L splits are significant. He's shooting 47.6% from three in wins and didn't hit a three in any of their 3 losses.

ADVERTISEMENT