ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Think it’s Oregon’s ball but not sure refs would get out of the gym.

Idk but I can’t wait until MSU is a seed line down or in a shitty region so I can come bump all this shit of people rooting against the conference in OOC play. Yea I get it that it’s your rival, but this would be a huge OOC win.

Sounds like every year ever for MSU...

Lol a low percentage running floater by Simpson who couldn’t score in a whorehouse today Laughing

Just make a ****ing call.

Video Replay has ruined sports
It cracks me up how many times they do overturn calls in b-ball though. Makes you wonder how many are missed the 38 minutes before. Also, implying a possession in the last 2 minutes is more meaningful than the rest of the game is dumb.

It cracks me up how many times they do overturn calls in b-ball though. Makes you wonder how many are missed the 38 minutes before. Also, implying a possession in the last 2 minutes is more meaningful than the rest of the game is dumb.

Refs have a tough, tough job but it’s amazing how bad they are at their profession. 100% use replay as a crutch instead of trying to get the call right real time

Reactions: otte21
Teske and Simpson combined 4 of 14 for 12 points. Not going to cut it. Really impressed by Wagner today and Johns is starting to show his potential.

Refs have a tough, tough job but it’s amazing how bad they are at their profession. 100% use replay as a crutch instead of trying to get the call right real time
Yep, I don’t envy them. College b-ball has always been my favorite sport to follow fandom-wise but it’s always frustrated me with how horrible officials can be & completely change the outcome of the game. I know it’s bad across all sports but college refs seem to be the worst, IMO anyway.

Oregon probably a 7 or 8 pt winner on a neutral court over UM. Hell of a win for an injured Oregon team.

PSU should be good, but not looking so great at home against a sht Bama team.

Oregon probably a 7 or 8 pt winner on a neutral court over UM. Hell of a win for an injured Oregon team.

Maybe. Ironically, they played in the same neutral court tournament and Michigan won it by going 3-0. Oregon went 1-2. College basketball gonna college basketball.

Reactions: KisteK
Maybe. Ironically, they played in the same neutral court tournament and Michigan won it by going 3-0. Oregon went 1-2. College basketball gonna college basketball.

Michigan was dominant in the Battle for Atlantis. Not sure many teams were beating them that weekend.

It’s a game of runs and who gets hot in March.
That’s why I love and hate college basketball. Every team has a shot to win it, but also, you may be the best team in the country in November but it doesn’t matter because it’s all about who gets hot in the tournament.

Reactions: JRMSU
He is 21 years old and his brother jumped in front of a train. He should get zero bullshit like this from fans
Ok I got the message guys. My bad. Trust me, I’m very aware of what it’s like to lose a sibling at that age. It’s horrible. Basketball is not the main thing on his mind, rightfully so.

That might explain why the doctor aborted my little brother into a trashcan on the spot.

tumblr_pwjice6aDv1x0bvwko5_250.gifv

ADVERTISEMENT