ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

That was such an ass kicking it doesn’t even hurt. Maybe after the meds wear off.

giphy.gif

Mack looked completely out of control vs Indiana at times.

Looked totally in control today and posts a triple double. Hoiberg is the real deal, players are buying in. Nebraska might be dangerous.

Home board idiots are eating their young. Have to flip it and make a road trip to Athens Ohio for a Tuesday game at 7-3 Ohio. Might need to shut down the internet if we lose that one.

Conference games are tough. You take any home win and especially a road win...always.

Nebraska this year is bad...but it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: KisteK
I'd be surprised if Haarms is cleared for Tuesday's game. Hopefully he's available for the Butler game Saturday.

I'd be surprised if Haarms is cleared for Tuesday's game. Hopefully he's available for the Butler game Saturday.

If and that’s a big If it is a concussion it could be a month plus. That was about as nasty of a floor hit you can get in basketball

Honestly, I think they're right. Painter hasn't reached an Elite 8 in over 7 months. At what point does he have to be held accountable for isolated, individual games?!

Painter needs to adjust the offense. He doesn’t have the clientele like he had the past two years.

Reactions: SNU0821
Painter needs to adjust the offense. He doesn’t have the clientele like he had the past two years.
Don't totally disagree, but it's tough to run 4-around-1 when defenses don't have to respect your shooters.

I think we'd see a lot more high PNR if Nojel was halfway competent on that end of the floor. But I'd like to see them still use it more with Hunter.

Either way, I think they have to play through Tre and accept the defensive tradeoff if Haarms has to miss any time.

This is going to be a bourbon-and-prayer type of conference season, I can already tell.

Don't totally disagree, but it's tough to run 4-around-1 when defenses don't have to respect your shooters.

I think we'd see a lot more high PNR if Nojel was halfway competent on that end of the floor. But I'd like to see them still use it more with Hunter.

Either way, I think they have to play through Tre and accept the defensive tradeoff if Haarms has to miss any time.

This is going to be a bourbon-and-prayer type of conference season, I can already tell.

That elbow jumper is for the taking but Nojel simply isn’t the guy for that shot.

Other than haarms, williams, and hunter, our other players are pretty bad. Would not be sad to see nojel transfer.

Those of us Purdue fans expecting Purdue to contend for a top 4 Big Ten finish assumed Nojel and Wheeler would improve at least marginally. Both have regressed dramatically and it's pretty stunning. It's really strange.

ADVERTISEMENT