ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

tumblr_pwjice6aDv1x0bvwko5_250.gifv
Let's just say one of us had a birthday yesterday, and I'm smoking a lot of weed.

So I went to the gym and watched the finish of that Oregon / Michigan game on Dvr

What an amazing game.

Pritchard from Oregon deserves a lot of props. Played well down the stretch. Pritchard made Simpson his bitch the final five minutes + OT

Simpson and that god damn baby hook is fun to watch I hate to admit it but he played like absolute garbage to close the game.

Hats off to the wolverines in the second half. I love watching Michigan lose.

Let's just say one of us had a birthday yesterday, and I'm smoking a lot of weed.

My high school girlfriend’s family celebrated her younger twin brothers birthdays who died like 90 minutes after birth and it was the most morbid thing I’ve ever been apart of. To make matters worse she had a younger brother who was after them and they would tell him he wouldn’t be there if the twins survived.

Was totally shocked to find out he had a minor alcohol problem.

Reactions: Monorojo
Rutgers pitching a shutout on Seton Hall. I knew that MSU win at Seton Hall was just an OK win.

Impressed with how penn state closed that game against Alabama. Down 43-52 with 15 minutes left, they outscored bama 30-19 for a two point victory.

That’s the type of comeback old penn state doesn’t make.

I hope they make the tourney this year, the defense they play is legit

Illinois is not going to double the post. We're going to do what Michigan did and make you beat us in the post and deny your shooters.

Michigan made Garza beat them by design. You don't have anyone that good off the dribble, so they let you take one of the most efficient shots in the game. Garza just had a good game, but it worked to design. Kofi matches up way better than Teske.
Wieskamp was recovering from a elbow injury
Fredrick was working thru a bruised Thigh

both of these are good off the dribble plus that was when Fran decided to go with a 4 guard lineup.

both of these are good off the dribble plus that was when Fran decided to go with a 4 guard lineup.
They're straight line dribblers, so they beat you when you run out at them. If you don't leave them, you don't have that, and even if you did, you're feeding them to Kofi.

They're straight line dribblers, so they beat you when you run out at them. If you don't leave them, you don't have that, and even if you did, you're feeding them to Kofi.
Not that I really disagree, but I will say that when I watched against ISU, weiskamp did look improved off the bounce

keep telling yourself that since it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Why the fvck is every Iowa player battling through some injury? @hawkit3113 your team seems to be a bunch of fems.

Weezy was named as 1 of the 10 to the All BT team and is one of the players up for the Jerry West Watch list for the best SG this season,

looks like those people know more than you about his skills also he made the All BT FR Team last spring. they don't just put players on these watch list if all they can do is move in a straight line. as a FR he had 31 steals and 16 blocks as a 6'6 WG, HMMM we must be watching 2 different players.

Weezy led the team in 3's percentage at 42.4% on 59 of 139 attempts, can't dribble or make shots off the bounce. watch again and take off those hater's glasses.
this year after dealing with a elbow injury he is up to 41.2 % from the mid 20's, on 21 of 51 on the season.

Weezy was named as 1 of the 10 to the All BT team and is one of the players up for the Jerry West Watch list for the best SG this season,

looks like those people know more than you about his skills also he made the All BT FR Team last spring. they don't just put players on these watch list if all they can do is move in a straight line. as a FR he had 31 steals and 16 blocks as a 6'6 WG, HMMM we must be watching 2 different players.

Weezy led the team in 3's percentage at 42.4% on 59 of 139 attempts, can't dribble or make shots off the bounce. watch again and take off those hater's glasses.
this year after dealing with a elbow injury he is up to 41.2 % from the mid 20's, on 21 of 51 on the season.
And none of those things matter if you keep giving him such a gay nickname.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Because every team has those things, but it's only an excuse for soft teams.
Iowa is not soft. also Iowa is winning in spite of those injuries, also in most games the player go to the bench all bloody but return to finish the game.

it will be interesting to see how they do now that Weezy is 100% and Fredrick is 100% as they are the 2 best 3 point shooters on the team.

Garza is 42.3 % from 3, on 11-26 vs last season when he was 29.2% on 21 of 72

even Connor is ahead of last season as he is 9-29 vs last season when he went 6-29, as the 1 he was 2-16 but since he has been moved to the 4 he is 7-13 from 3.

And none of those things matter if you keep giving him such a gay nickname.
I didn't give him that nicname, its something that is going around on HawkeyeNation and HawkeyeReport., know where came from
Wieskamp was shortened to Weezy, it is easier to type out.

they are coming to the end of a rough 7 game stretch and are 4-2 which is far better than a lot of people thought they would.

in fact most on HR and HN had already written this years team off and yet KenPom has Iowa @83.6% at making the NCAAT.

the BPI and Kenpom has them in their top 25. with the current seeding @#7.

I’ve fvcked chicks less dramatic than you.
boy you sure are butt hurt by the way they have played to date.

there is one thing that is making Iowa posters happy is now Fran can only go 9 deep at most and more likely 7 deep vs the 11-12 deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT