ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Of course. We'll be talking shit about that for decades. People will forget who didn't get invited to this tournament by next month.

Besides, given how shrewd the talking heads at the Big Ten office are, I hear they were going to give Purdue the autobid. That way, the Big Ten would have made more money with 11 bids. #ChessNotCheckers

That’s actually a very Purdue thing so makes sense.

Purdue fans, get over it. It's not a good look.

There is definitely gray and if Snu is willing to roll it over to next year, I say make it so.

Reactions: SNU0821
Maryland sweeps the basketball banners for the year. FeelsJohnFvckingGoodman @Noahtogo24 @bigassmoney
5e65ac3daa15c.image.jpg

sigh.... next year

Im waiting for the other Purdue fans to jump on him like they did you for not donating.....
To be fair, I said from the beginning that BWesty won the bet and SNU should pay. However, I’ve set up charity bets where I pay win or lose while the other party pays only if they lose (I’ve offered those same terms here as well!), so I would personally pay either way.

Reactions: Da_Bull
To be fair, I said from the beginning that BWesty won the bet and SNU should pay. However, I’ve set up charity bets where I pay win or lose while the other party pays only if they lose (I’ve offered those same terms here as well!), so I would personally pay either way.

I let you slide for obvious reasons as we’ve been done the same.

Selection committee should still select the teams and set the field for statistical purposes. For example Rutgers would have made their first tournament since 1991.

Garza getting destroyed.

Fredrick is on his second towel after his first was completely saturated with tears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illinois0
ADVERTISEMENT