ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Purdue's best offense is putting Trevion Williams in the lane and hope he gets an offensive rebound. This is Bugly.

Ban bet they don’t make the NCAA tournament

Well no shit. Big ten is stacked.

They are still a decent team with talent.

It’s like you are reading at the third grade level and I’m doing my post graduate. Which also explains being a fan of two teams. People get multiple degrees and live in multiple places. Wild man.

Now sit down and shut the **** up.

Reactions: northeastspartan
3jjwax.jpg

Lol they fvcking suck

They are 150th in KenPom you fvcking loser. They are currently behind Towson. Take the bet or get the fvck out with your trash.

They’ve played a lot better the last two games and teams grow as the season goes on.

I’m starting to think you have a learning disability so I’ll be nicer to you in the future. My bad and apologies to your family.

Reactions: KisteK
So ban bet?

14 big ten teams aren’t going to make it into the tournament. That doesn’t mean the 14th team isn’t incredibly talented and getting better.

I’m having a hard time taking you seriously if you can’t understand simple concepts

14 big ten teams aren’t going to make it into the tournament. That doesn’t mean the 14th team isn’t incredibly talented and getting better.

I’m having a hard time taking you seriously if you can’t understand simple concepts

I accept your ban bet that Nebraska is good and will make the tournament. Good luck to you sir, you have more faith in the mayor of Ames than I do.

Reactions: KisteK
I accept your ban bet that Nebraska is good and will make the tournament. Good luck to you sir, you have more faith in the mayor of Ames than I do.

I never claimed they were a tourney team you mental midget.

Admit you were wrong about them being a bad team and get on your knees and apologize

ADVERTISEMENT