ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

You aren’t going to get that from the Purdue fans in here tonight but the defense really turned up the heat. Plays that worked for UConn at the beginning of the half quit working for them
I’d agree with your take.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
Holy crap, did IU really only have 4 points in almost 12 minutes of the 2nd half?

Damn that was an ugly foul

Edit:Replay isn’t as bad still a 1 for sure
Yep, dumb play but happened in part because Brunk with the clear moving screen. Have to call the foul on Carlton tho.

IU shooting 2-13 from 3 is gonna put a dent in our percentage. Sick

But we’re 9-1 so I’ll take it.
Looking forward to the percentage update. @Da_Bull, where you at?

Nice win Hoosiers. Sometimes you gotta grit out those ugly games. And that was about as ugly as I've seen all year.

DeRon dunk the ****ing ball
I seriously can't remember a time that he's ever dunked it. If he would have dunked the ball against Arkansas last year instead of just some weak ass tip in....they would have made the tournament last year.

He has waisted so much talent! This past summer he chose to go home instead of staying on campus to actually get better. Plus, have we ever seen him in actual shape?

I don't understand how ESPN thinks people want to listen to him. They should just poll their damn viewers.
I mean, I get it that he’s an old icon kinda guy. Just think the “diaper dandy” stuff has lost its luster.

He should be someone they check in with a couple times a game. That’d serve its purpose and be bearable.
Agreed. Hell, they could do that for all the major games and I wouldn't complain at all. Just gets to be too much during one whole game.

Looking forward to the percentage update. @Da_Bull, where you at?

Nice win Hoosiers. Sometimes you gotta grit out those ugly games. And that was about as ugly as I've seen all year.

Drank too much bourbon hanging christmas lights on the roof and passed out by 8:30. But to help you out despite Indiana shooting 15% from 3 last night they still lead.

Indiana 34.4%
Purdue 32.7%

ADVERTISEMENT