ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Nope. No AP poll after the tournament and Duke was 1 for most of the year as I recall.
Wow, that team was so fcking good in terms of talent, roster construction, and experience. I remember telling my brother before the season started that they would win the title.

Reactions: bMORE607
Wow, that team was so fcking good in terms of talent, roster construction, and experience. I remember telling my brother before the season started that they would win the title.

No doubt. That team was fun to watch.

Brunk can't handle Akok.

giphy.gif

Gil owning this thread...
giphy.gif

He owned nothing moron. He can’t read and then kept doubling down on being wrong. No mention of the officiating, but for whatever reason the 4 horseman of dumb fvckery come crawling out to think he made some great point, that we were complaining about officiating.

Reactions: jwardelt
He owned nothing moron. He can’t read and then kept doubling down on being wrong. No mention of the officiating, but for whatever reason the 4 horseman of dumb fvckery come crawling out to think he made some great point, that we were complaining about officiating.
He made you freak out which was entertaining. You let Gil get under your skin that’s on you.

Fck was really hoping Butler would win tonight so that if we sht the bed againin the Crosstown Classic, it would look like a better loss.

yep...could only hope for better. He makes some basketball plays but he is built for 1985 basketball
Purdue and others did recruit him heavily so there were several coaches that liked his potential

Purdue and others did recruit him heavily so there were several coaches that liked his potential

Tonight’s opponent is not his game that’s for sure. Those bigs ate him alive early. Had he gotten some confidence with a make it might have been different

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
ADVERTISEMENT