ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

HOLY SHIT. Did anyone just see the pass from Anderson? Lol. Might be the worst I’ve seen this year.

UConn doing everything they can to let IU take the lead and IU is saying no thanks

UCONN went to shit when Hurley planted Akok on the bench for the final 8 minutes. Dumb move.

UCONN went to shit when Hurley planted Akok on the bench for the final 8 minutes. Dumb move.
And let’s his guards take contested 3’s early in the shot clock and only gets the ball to Carlton on the perimeter when IU hasn’t had an answer for him down low. Hurley= not a good coach.

And let’s his guards take contested 3’s early in the shot clock and only gets the ball to Carlton on the perimeter when IU hasn’t had an answer for him down low. Hurley= not a good coach.
I’d argue we stared played much better defense too.

You aren’t going to get that from the Purdue fans in here tonight but the defense really turned up the heat. Plays that worked for UConn at the beginning of the half quit working for them
Oh, IU was very aggressive defensively. Officials weren't calling it tight and you ramped up the pressure. Nice adjustment and Hurley didn't adjust.

You aren’t going to get that from the Purdue fans in here tonight but the defense really turned up the heat. Plays that worked for UConn at the beginning of the half quit working for them
IU turned up the intensity yes.

I am so ready to see Phin and Green start a game
13e60656-c60a-485b-a147-0e460707259f.jpg

I’d argue we stared played much better defense too.
Not going to argue against that but if you’re Hurley how do you not try to get Carlton touches on the block? Having him catch the ball on the wing does absolutely nothing for them & puts him in a bad position

Baylor beats Butler by a point and 3 undefeated teams lose tonight. Good night for basketball (unless you are a fan of those three teams of course).

I'll never understand why some coaches insist on starting the same 5 for the 2nd half that they did to start the game. IU had so much better flow with Phinisee and without Brunk.

ADVERTISEMENT